Aa bail Mujhe Mar

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Some people live in confusion tht they r very Intelligent, but in the fact they r very dump. the same case is with Tapu Rani. She think tht she is very smart and will seperate veecha and make Ichha life hell. but the result is absolutely opposit. after today episode its clear tht she hd made her own life hell. peeping ichha romance scene she is torturing herself. wht she want to gain from this its out of understanding to us normal mortal people (excluding some 9th sense peopleπŸ˜‰). she only succeding to increase mai hate towards Ichha, which was already there. so Nothing New. Aaj to Ichha ne I LOVE U bhi bol diya and also promised to be strong (the most urdent desire of all Veecha fan). Now we can only say Tapu's act is CLASSIC example of AA BAIL MUJHE MARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Bechari Tapu😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Some people live in confusion tht they r very Intelligent, but in the fact they r very dump. the same case is with Tapu Rani. She think tht she is very smart and will seperate veecha and make Ichha life hell. but the result is absolutely opposit. after today episode its clear tht she hd made her own life hell. peeping ichha romance scene she is torturing herself. wht she want to gain from this its out of understanding to us normal mortal people (excluding some 9th sense peopleπŸ˜‰). she only succeding to increase mai hate towards Ichha, which was already there. so Nothing New. Aaj to Ichha ne I LOVE U bhi bol diya and also promised to be strong (the most urdent desire of all Veecha fan). Now we can only say Tapu's act is CLASSIC example of AA BAIL MUJHE MARπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Bechari Tapu😭😭😭

I LOVE THE TITLE OF UR POST...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...at fist it was not making sense to me what it meant but when i read u commentary..i think i got it...but its so beautifully worded lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by xavivilla - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

mazaa aa gaya aaj toh.
thank u tappu, tere aane se veecha aur kareeb aa gayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ab iccha bhi tujhe chodegi nahin, kuch nautanki ki toh,
ab tu aur teri nani karo plotting.
veecha ek room mein karienge family planningπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

I LOVE THE TITLE OF UR POST...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...at fist it was not making sense to me what it meant but when i read u commentary..i think i got it...but its so beautifully worded lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Xavi, in simple english it like invite a bull to hit uπŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

mazaa aa gaya aaj toh.
thank u tappu, tere aane se veecha aur kareeb aa gayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ab iccha bhi tujhe chodegi nahin, kuch nautanki ki toh,
ab tu aur teri nani karo plotting.
veecha ek room mein karienge family planningπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yaar ab to Tapu aur Nani dono ko ek sath lagne wali haiπŸ˜† New year Bumper gift by CVs. waise aaj  hi i wished it for veecha fans as new year wishes. yaar ye tapu ka chkkar, how boring and irritating now. har bat me use chakkar aa jati hai. same acting everytime. i think CVs hs decided to torture viwers by this chakkarπŸ˜†. ab Veecha romance ke sath Tapu ka chakkar free meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. kuchh pane ke liye kuchh sahna padegaπŸ˜ƒ
sheetal17in thumbnail
Tapasya's character is totally shameless no dignity at all 🀒
shivani9 thumbnail

Some people live in confusion tht they r very Intelligent, but in the fact they r very dump. the same case is with Tapu Rani. She think tht she is very smart and will seperate veecha and make Ichha life hell. but the result is absolutely opposit. after today episode its clear tht she hd made her own life hell. peeping ichha romance scene she is torturing herself. wht she want to gain from this its out of understanding to us normal mortal people (excluding some 9th sense peopleπŸ˜‰). she only succeding to increase mai hate towards Ichha, which was already there. so Nothing New. Aaj to Ichha ne I LOVE U bhi bol diya and also promised to be strong (the most urdent desire of all Veecha fan). Now we can only say Tapu's act is CLASSIC example of AA BAIL MUJHE MARπŸ˜†. Bechari Tapu😭😭😭

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 very interesting insight into 2days epsidoe..i am looking forward2 watch it..πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I THINK us ko nani ke saath pair kardena chahiye.. PERFECTTT COUPLE!!!!!:D.. SHE will stay happy for the rest of her life with nani.. lollll
intruderfast thumbnail

Yaar ab to Tapu aur Nani dono ko ek sath lagne wali haiπŸ˜† New year Bumper gift by CVs. waise aaj  hi i wished it for veecha fans as new year wishes. yaar ye tapu ka chkkar, how boring and irritating now. har bat me use chakkar aa jati hai. same acting everytime. i think CVs hs decided to torture viwers by this chakkarπŸ˜†. ab Veecha romance ke sath Tapu ka chakkar free meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. kuchh pane ke liye kuchh sahna padegaπŸ˜ƒ

seh lenge yaar,
jab veecha saath saath,
toh darne ki kyaa baat.πŸ˜ƒ.
good decision veerπŸ‘πŸΌ, aur sone pe suhaga, iccha ne object bhi nahin kiya iss baarπŸ‘

intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

I THINK us ko nani ke saath pair kardena chahiye.. PERFECTTT COUPLE!!!!!:D.. SHE will stay happy for the rest of her life with nani.. lollll

yaa 🀣 did u see the precap, how she ran to hug nani.
isse kehte hain pyaaaaaaaaaaarrrrπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†