India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Aa bail Mujhe Mar

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Some people live in confusion tht they r very Intelligent, but in the fact they r very dump. the same case is with Tapu Rani. She think tht she is very smart and will seperate veecha and make Ichha life hell. but the result is absolutely opposit. after today episode its clear tht she hd made her own life hell. peeping ichha romance scene she is torturing herself. wht she want to gain from this its out of understanding to us normal mortal people (excluding some 9th sense peopleWink). she only succeding to increase mai hate towards Ichha, which was already there. so Nothing New. Aaj to Ichha ne I LOVE U bhi bol diya and also promised to be strong (the most urdent desire of all Veecha fan). Now we can only say Tapu's act is CLASSIC example of AA BAIL MUJHE MARLOLLOLLOLLOL. Bechari TapuCryCryCry

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

radashhasini79mkdeepaaFunLyfeakruzruchira23hermione8Greenbeardivy609farah007xavivillacjs369shivani9rashi85tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Some people live in confusion tht they r very Intelligent, but in the fact they r very dump. the same case is with Tapu Rani. She think tht she is very smart and will seperate veecha and make Ichha life hell. but the result is absolutely opposit. after today episode its clear tht she hd made her own life hell. peeping ichha romance scene she is torturing herself. wht she want to gain from this its out of understanding to us normal mortal people (excluding some 9th sense peopleWink). she only succeding to increase mai hate towards Ichha, which was already there. so Nothing New. Aaj to Ichha ne I LOVE U bhi bol diya and also promised to be strong (the most urdent desire of all Veecha fan). Now we can only say Tapu's act is CLASSIC example of AA BAIL MUJHE MARLOLLOLLOLLOL. Bechari TapuCryCryCry

I LOVE THE TITLE OF UR POST...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...at fist it was not making sense to me what it meant but when i read u commentary..i think i got it...but its so beautifully worded lolLOLLOLLOL

Edited by xavivilla - 27 December 2010 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111shivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged

mazaa aa gaya aaj toh.
thank u tappu, tere aane se veecha aur kareeb aa gayeWinkLOLLOL
ab iccha bhi tujhe chodegi nahin, kuch nautanki ki toh,
ab tu aur teri nani karo plotting.
veecha ek room mein karienge family planningWinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8ankit111shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

I LOVE THE TITLE OF UR POST...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...at fist it was not making sense to me what it meant but when i read u commentary..i think i got it...but its so beautifully worded lolLOLLOLLOL
Xavi, in simple english it like invite a bull to hit uLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8xavivillashivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

mazaa aa gaya aaj toh.
thank u tappu, tere aane se veecha aur kareeb aa gayeWinkLOLLOL
ab iccha bhi tujhe chodegi nahin, kuch nautanki ki toh,
ab tu aur teri nani karo plotting.
veecha ek room mein karienge family planningWinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL
Yaar ab to Tapu aur Nani dono ko ek sath lagne wali haiLOL New year Bumper gift by CVs. waise aaj  hi i wished it for veecha fans as new year wishes. yaar ye tapu ka chkkar, how boring and irritating now. har bat me use chakkar aa jati hai. same acting everytime. i think CVs hs decided to torture viwers by this chakkarLOL. ab Veecha romance ke sath Tapu ka chakkar free meLOLLOLLOL. kuchh pane ke liye kuchh sahna padegaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

sheetal17in Groupbie
sheetal17in
sheetal17in

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Tapasya's character is totally shameless no dignity at all Dead

ankit111tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Some people live in confusion tht they r very Intelligent, but in the fact they r very dump. the same case is with Tapu Rani. She think tht she is very smart and will seperate veecha and make Ichha life hell. but the result is absolutely opposit. after today episode its clear tht she hd made her own life hell. peeping ichha romance scene she is torturing herself. wht she want to gain from this its out of understanding to us normal mortal people (excluding some 9th sense peopleWink). she only succeding to increase mai hate towards Ichha, which was already there. so Nothing New. Aaj to Ichha ne I LOVE U bhi bol diya and also promised to be strong (the most urdent desire of all Veecha fan). Now we can only say Tapu's act is CLASSIC example of AA BAIL MUJHE MARLOL. Bechari TapuCryCryCry

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL very interesting insight into 2days epsidoe..i am looking forward2 watch it..TongueROFLROFLROFLROFL

ankit111tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I THINK us ko nani ke saath pair kardena chahiye.. PERFECTTT COUPLE!!!!!:D.. SHE will stay happy for the rest of her life with nani.. lollll

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79ankit111shivani9tiny15

Go to top