Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update 27th Dec 2010

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821shyamu2002Ramyanbhattacharyaptailorreshma12mayushalifetimefankmodiallysialilybellemvatsaChomelvita_narineahcirsnehag10anushkhaniki_pnmchandyash1984jaskitBsankalphieAMSTryasoaarati4devjerksarmegkxzf280tvbuffyJashpasdavisJANNAVMarinedriveashumashujiyasinghcool_mom2beej81adhewargeniuslibrashereen007snehalsuvarnaShaliniLtinagirlsweetybahlsassy444Prakant2JayjasjoeshovanashresthaGamerGleek88bcclpaulsibilasimidhillon89ashnaMaharajweloveAGHCbelvin92shivandhnimani86mystifyrekamuraliskamaniaasaxena3dipu00dent4uHindoestaniasiaheartbutunaSALESHNIArsha85Heenapekomasenigma6ziddiladkisp87Renita571Raima36ahutasur_aur_taalgaayikasinipillairgattudd.coolpallaipal1990virampavitrianPedaJasmine10piyushiPutijaChalhovKhaLidaHA HUGE FANdaddysgirl786Miss_Dieyj&b84sihusrmirjiMehr-knainaamushkan_2003_Sahra_-salma-sizezeroaddictstar_warsNatasha08Moon-SparkleprincessRock776TulseyLuvSSeverdlipcarpe-diem-monica-shootingstar27archanamanavshalini01moonlight08sensodynepriya_sparshaanna44neela226-Sarah-..kashish..AfghanLeenasuanbonnefillemaankigeet4ever.Mandy.*Resham*lilindiangurl13nycsweetieJess.49erFanpeachesnplumsnyxxNisha_90Vedika126..sush..Piyatrix-SONU-roseinbloomSilverBellRajiniliciouspyar-ishkSalyankaMs.S.K.AreYaar

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
today there was more guruji..like maha episode..Smile
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Really ...OMG, I am sorry ..I wil lgo and check it .I am so occupied with doing so many things at one time , I didn't know ..
I will get it corrected , give me some time ...
Thanks for letting  me know

This is the rest of the update .There were no precaps ..

Outside Hospital
Archana tells manav that she saw Dharmesh here .Manav says that it must be someone else because why would Dharmesh be here .He suggests to Archana to call Dharmesh and ask him as to where he is .
Archana calls Dharmesh but unfortunately he sees her calling him .
He makes up an excuse to Archan that he is in SholaPur due  to some work .Manav assures archana that it was someone else and she was mistaken .

In the hospital room .
Madhuri is sitting with Varun and Manav and Archana are there  in the room with her .
Archana starts talking  to madhuri about Varun's father .Madhuri tells her that he is in here and would like to see them , she also tells her that he is stationed in Mumbai .
Archu asks her that is he is in Mumbai then why is she here as there are better medical fecilities in Mumbai an Varun can be totally cured there .Madhuri also says that even she feels this way now .
Madhuri returns the money back to manav and thanks Manav and Archana with folded hands and tears in her eyes .
Manav and Archan leave the hospital as they are in a hurry and tell Madhuri that they would like  to but cannot see  varun's father as they have to go .

Deshmukh house
savita is terribly angry with Damodar and telling  him that is he had to get drunk and crash somewhere then he  should have done so in some gutter insead of Vandita's house .She tells him that she has had enough of him and goes to call Manav to complain to him about his father .Manav's phone is off as he is in the hospital bu tthat makes savita very  angry and frustrated .

Hospital room.
Dharmesh comes in and tells Madhuri that he has to leav as it is Vasihali's birthday and he has to be in Mumbai .
Madhuri : How can I take care of varun here on my own
Dharmesh : I don't have a choice .
Madhuri : I have never interfered in you life .You did what you wanted and I jst kept saying Yes .I have never complained and take care of my son on  my own .He needs you today Dharmesh .Your son needs you , please don't leave him .
She holds his arm and starts crying .Dharmesh calls vasihu and tells her that he got busy and cannot come on her birthday .A depressed vasihali has no choice but to accept this .

Karanjkar house
Manohar and sulochna are sitting outside in the verandah .Manju gets them tea .
Manohar : Did manav and archan call ?
 Sulochna : They are not kids .They are married and they will take care of each other .Don;t worry about them .
Manjusha : When are they coming back ?
Sulochan : In 3 or 4 days .... the idea of Vasihu's birthday is good .When everyone will get together then hopefully the bitterness will also go one day .
Sulochan  and Manohar go in to start their preparations and manjusha is delighted at the thought that the big tamasha she wants to create is goign to now happen in full view of everyone .She cannot stop smiling and is terribly excited .

I am sorry about the over look ..Ouch

Edited by Tanyaz - 27 December 2010 at 11:08am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxChomelkamuralibutunazahirmystifyreshovanashresthabelvin92weloveAGHCziddiladkigaayikaviramJasmine10sur_aur_taalahutaA HUGE FAN-salma-KhaLidaH-monica-sizezeroaddictstar_warsMoon-SparkleTulseyLuvSSeverpriya_sparshasuan.Mandy.Nisha_90Vedika126nycsweetieJess.gaurimishaPiyatrix-SONU-roseinbloom

-SONU- IF-Sizzlerz
-SONU-
-SONU-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the update tanya di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-SONU- IF-Sizzlerz
-SONU-
-SONU-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ladu in trouble,he better have some,he truly deserve a severe punishment,
when he already had a lady in his life and a son as well,
why the hell he destroyed vaishali's life,he should have married madhuri.
Such a down to earth and shameless person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

belvin92Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Tanya di..:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-