India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Manzile apni jagah hai...murad hui puri edited

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I have always longed for dutta to sing in a drunken heartbreaking state...where his voice will carry the turmoil of his soul and beg for a loving caress from nakku...aaj meri murad puri hui...

When i made Dutta sing in my FF princess mithai...said that's its difficult to see him singing...but ever since i have seen him play the mouth organ it has stuck in my mind that inside Dutta's hard and rough exterior resides a poet's mind and artist's soul...

I am so thankful to the CVs that they have choosen a kishore kumar hit song from my favouritre movie of my favourite actor sung by my favorite singer..Sharabi..OH what a love story that one is too..And this song when he thinks he had lost his love forever...its like his heart has brokken in thousand pieces and he can't figure out where to start picking it up....just like dutta..the lines shown in the precap is so apt..
 here are the lyrics...

Manzilo Pe Aa Ke Lootate Hai Dilon Ke Caaravaan
Kashtiya Saahil Pe Aksar Doobati Hai Pyaar Ki

Manzile Apni Jagah Hai Raaste Apni Jagah (2)
Jab Kadam Hi Saath Naa De To Musaafir Kyaa Kare
Yoon To Hai Humdard Bhi Aur Humsafar Bhi Hai Meraa (2)
Badh Ke Koyi Haath Naa De Dil Bhalaa Fir Kyaa Kare
Manzile Apni Jagah Hai Raaste Apni Jagah

Doobne Waale Ko Tinke Kaa Sahaaraa Hi Bahot
Dil Bahal Jaaye Fakat Itnaa Ishaaraa Hi Bahot
Itne Par Bhi Aasmaan Waalaa Giraa De Bijaliyaan
Koi Batlaa De Zaraa Yeh Doobtaa Fir Kyaa Kare

Pyaar Karnaa Jurm Hai To Jurm Hum Se Ho Gayaa
Kaabil-E-Maafi Huaa Karte Nahin Aise Gunaah
Sangdil Hai Yeh Jahaan Aur Sangdil Meraa Sanam

Kyaa Kare Josh-E-Junoon Aur Hauslaa Fir Kyaa Kare
Jab Kadam Hi Saath Naa De To Musaafir Kyaa Kare
Yoon To Hai Humdard Bhi Aur Humsafar Bhi Hai Meraa
(these lines in bold have always been my personal fav)

How helpless he feels infront of his love for her....What a tragedy...he loves her to the core..so much so that his mind is totally submerged in her thoughts...like a drowning man wishes for shore...he is wishing for deliverance from his love for her....now he can't even separate the two nakku's...jo uske dil mein rahti hai aur jo uske ghar mein rahti hai...

Dutta....oh Dutta...you think you have loved many times..you think..you loved seema ...you think you loved supriya..you think you loved the dark nakku...no my friend.
the first time round you love the idea of love..second time around you loved the idea of settling down with love...third time round you were basking in the glow of her selfless love for you while you couldn't believe your luck..
but my dear....now you'll see what love is all about...no secrets no hidden faces...on equal footage..this time you'll see what a burn it is to see your love infront of your eyes and not being able to touch her....you would want to call her and your voice will choke you....

Jo chaloge naange pao to jaanoge
Kanch ke tukro par hum bhi chale the tere liye

Jab aasoyo mein swaad aayega mere pyaar ka
Tab jaanoge ki tum mein mil gai hai rooh meri....

Ab dekh ye mohabat ka dard...Dutta..maan le tujhe pyaar hai....lakh bhaag le tu par teri maanzil aapni jagah par hai....nakkusa...har raasta us tak hi jaaata hai.

In defense of dutta's singing, i am adding a few lines i wrote in another post:
what makes me wonder is why are we thinking that singing is out of character for Dutta...
he didn't like the tamasha that Baaji put for his sangeet that's why? he slapped baaji for insisting to sit with supriya..that's why? everybody else sang except him ...maybe that's why? but have you all forgotten the young naive dutta who waited for his Girl to come playing harmonica near the pond...or the soulful tune that a lonely, brooding man played while getting drunk in the lonliness of the night...ever since that scene near the swing i have been expecting it....ok...maybe the kishore playback is not going down well..is it? dutta's inner turmoil's have always been highligted with the best of songs till date....maybe the lyrics of the song were the indication of his inner feelings...sajna song,amber per milte hai,kaminey, saware tere bin....they were in the backgound because him singing those songs aloud would have been ridiculous..

this song on the other hand....was shot in the original film in a party similar to this one..hence..using this song as background would have looked more ridiculous..

Once again i'll defend dutta's singingTongue by saying that nowhere in the show have they shown that dutta can't sing...he had never said that he can't sing...only he his too much of intovert that he feels uncomfortable amongest all that naach gaana but doesn't mean he doesn't have a musical streak.....yes he said that he doesn't dance on other's behest...i have a feeling that MR sucks at dancing..so i don't want to see that..LOL

Edited by shilpita87 - 27 December 2010 at 9:36pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalidikuloloKavitaDRVampgirllizdarcyshruti10augustvahgarnotsorryrayjstsss8080mnx12mussy.jamshedmozart66bfunofbb123rama_2010kiran255divy609kadduuFishfishsub_rosaspandana11suhana19ushankitvc-bharti-meghapartiImmaculateDreamSuhaniSonia--Sia--MrsKhan

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Smileshilpi am going bonkers here Wacko... looking dutta sing a Kishore Kumar song and u r saying murad puri ... LOL... chal koi nahi... good to know someone is happy Smile

love the song but this is really weird Ermm... anyways lets see aage aage hota hai kya LOL

i wouldnt mind Dutta imagining and the song in background but him singing ... like that drunk LOL ... meree to hasee nahi ruk rahee hai precap dekhne ke baad se...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmnx12mussy.jamshedWanderbugFishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -priya

Smileshilpi am going bonkers here Wacko... looking dutta sing a Kishore Kumar song and u r saying murad puri ... LOL... chal koi nahi... good to know someone is happy Smile

love the song but this is really weird Ermm... anyways lets see aage aage hota hai kya LOL

i wouldnt mind Dutta imagining and the song in background but him singing ... like that drunk LOL ... meree to hasee nahi ruk rahee hai precap dekhne ke baad se...Big smile

arey..nakku ke wo non-drunk drunk dance se to behtaar hai...LOL....wo aur ash milkshake ke baad mujhe kuch bhi achcha lagega especially where dutta confesses his love again..Embarrassed

Edited by shilpita87 - 27 December 2010 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduumussy.jamshed

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks shipi..... lovely post....
Nice song selection by the cv..... i had read the TOI article which  spoke abt romantic  number..... and cant just figure out wa song and how it would have been picturised..... but ohhhh the precap was jus aww yaar

from another post
still confused the lyrics of the song are :

Yoon To Hai Humdard Bhi Aur Humsafar Bhi Hai Meraa

wa is our gadha expecting...... y does he want Naku to take the first step... he even FB of the scene where she said that she wd only come when he calls her.......   can't quite understand wa he wants

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduumussy.jamshedWanderbugmeghaparti

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

arey..nakku ke wo non-drunk drunk dance se to behtaar hai...LOL....wo aur ash milkshake ke baad mujhe kuch bhi achcha lagega especially where dutta confesses his love again..Embarrassed

Ash milkshake ROFL i had forgotten about it ... LMAO ... that was something!!! ROFLbtw when i read it first why did  that remind me of junior bachchan...ROFL

sorry am really bonkers... whats with LTL these days? and whats with me to love this show so much ... ROFL....

yaa! the tasha romance!!! i want to see tasha scenes... even if they will be with dutta singing ... atleast nakku ke aas paas dutta and dutta ke aas paas nakku to ho Dancing... i want some tasha romance *sigh!* and dutta confessing his loveDay Dreaming... i hope it happens like u mentioned ... is this the same serial which had the awesome SR dialogues by dutta before FRDay Dreaming ... no wonder am crazy about itLOL .... when there is romance its there like seen never before and when there is comdey well they get filmy very filmy ROFL (read the last three words anna style)

Edited by -priya - 27 December 2010 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbugmeghaparti

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Wow Shilpi! Nice post...atleast one person supporting the Dutta singing idea. Btw I agree with ur point 'ever since i have seen him play the mouth organ it has stuck in my mind that inside Dutta's hard and rough exterior resides a poet's mind and artist's soul'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy-Fivr-mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Shilpita, i love you for this post. Sometimes, it's all a matter of perspective. We have idolized Dutta, and he is for us, that embodiment of perfection. In the sense that his actions however harsh they may be, can never be silly. However, the truth is something else. Dutta would've been a different person if seema hadn't happened. He would've lived, laughed loved with his whole heart. He would've sung and danced like any other guy. Right now, we expect him to stick to our conformed notions of the don Dutta. We can't afford to see him make a fool of himself by doing something as silly as singing!

Now that i think of it, why not! Like you said, Dutta has the soul of a poet. He is different from other men. And you're right when you say that till now he was only in love with the idea of love and stability. Now that love has struck, it's uprooted his stone walls of indifference and safety. Love has cut open all his wounds again, and Dutta is, for the first time ever, questioning all his beliefs. Everything he believed in has proved to be wrong for love is not about security or joy. It is about taking the greatest risk of all, it is about daring to cut open your soul, it is about getting hurt. This is the kind of love he's discovering, and it is his salvation too. He is falling in love the way Naku did. By walking over a hundred swords. This man was made for love, not hate. And that is his war.

Thanks again for this post. See, this is why i love this forum with its diverse viewpoints. Mwaah.

The song speaks of Dutta's pain. Brilliant selection! Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishipsnotsorryKavitaDRmnx12sub_rosamussy.jamshedkadduuushankitvcmeghapartiImmaculateDream

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I will read yr post in a while Shilpi............Confusedmeray kaan pakad..........

but I m also in a gang who approves of Dutta singing.....LOLLOLLOLLOL kia karo........jab sab ko manjoor hain tu meiko bhe manjoor hain saab LOLLOLLOL

acha will be back n read it in a while

Go to top