Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

27th Dec Written Update ~ ever1 know about Amrit

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
27th December 2010
                   Episode starts with bebo is in mandir and saw amrit there, she ran and hug him. Amrit takes out knife and get the flashback of bebo with arjun, he was about to stab her but stops hearing priest voice. Priest comes to them, seeing preist standing by them bebo get apart from amrit. in meanwhile paraji and prajaai reach there and call for bebo. bebo saw everyone there and went to them (amrit is all angry). Bebo tells everyone i have to introduce u to someone, everyone asks who, bebo took everyone to amrit, amrit turns back and face everyone. Ashok, daljeet, omi, saru, prabjoot all of them get shocked and happy to see amrit alive.
                  Ashok, daljeet and omi hugs amrit. Ashok asks amrit if u were alive then where were u, amrit acts like remembering thing he says i don't know, i can't remember anything, saru says its ok don't put pressure on ur mind. ur save and alive thats a lottt for us, now our family is completed. ashok says saru is right we got both of u back thats the biggest happiness for us. Amrit looks at them angry, bebo says its true that "bhagwaan apne sache bhakt ki bahut parikcha leti hai, par phir baad mein uska phal bhi deti hai." everyone goes to idol and do pooja, but amrit says its all fake, they all r cheater. after the pooja they leave from the mandir.
              at narang house, amrit was telling what happened to him after accident, he asks about papaji, ashok says he went to police station, amrit asks why, ashok says u don't know what has happened to us, when u two went away all the happiness were taken away from us. we had lost everything, but now everything is alright. Kuku comes home and get shocked and all emotional to see amrit alive, but amrit looks at him angrily, kuku hugs him and cry. Kuku thanks bhagwan for giving his kids back , he says today is the biggest of my life.
                    saru was telling amrit about what happened to bebo, and how she had suffered but bebo stops her in the middle and says today we won't talk anything about our sorrow. bebo says its pretty late at night amrit should get some rest, amrit just leave from there, bebo calls him but he doesn't stop and went upstairs. everyone is shocked to see amrits  behavior. when amrit left from there saru asks bebo why did she stopped me from telling amrit. bebo says amrit is still disturbed and haven't came out from that accident incident. bebo request everyone not to tell amrit about anything.
                 scene shifts from there to amrit, amrit is in a room, holding a cute AmBo pic and says bebo u act sooo well, but u don't know i am aware of ur true color, i know everything. u have cheated me and for that u will be punished, he look at the pic sooooooooo angrily and he says bebo and her family will get punished for what they did to me. and i will punish them. Episode Ends.

Edited by juhuti - 27 December 2010 at 10:21am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndusnehasanjanapragyakumaranithagomezsaggi80anupamgsidjansmile365daysparbhudayaljaujauranmarzackgKenpachiarchie76laddooFelsbar20sinipillais_a_mdaddysgirl786A HUGE FANsamirah23_Nancy_-Happy4Ever-ganga16trParulRatiShivirahat_fahad8neela226

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanz For The Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

-Rozi- Senior Member
-Rozi-
-Rozi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update