Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

haha the marrige will never happen

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hey guys.

You know i am 100% sure tht the marrige will not happen. Ekta show hai yaar khabi kya twist lekher aye kya phata. 

The funniest part is tht we all know tht the marrige will never happen.LOL Now i wondering how will Arjun or someone els stop this marrige. 

I wonder how will this marrige stop will Ekta do somting Ekta styl like Cheeku is just after money or somtinf like tht. I always thinked tht is somting wierd abt cheeku. it is somting abt Cheeku how let me think tht he is not the person how he looks like. 

BTW I like Arohis dadu i really like him he wants Aroi too marry the person how she love he so sweet. But i dont like DJ soo much now she dont think abt Arohis happenies she think tht Arhoi will be happy with Cheeku. When she will only and only  be happy with Arjun. When will she understand tht. 

AminaWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurnikita_786niru273aparna4karanikaMariaa.SGwida

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I don't know why I also think there is something weird about Chiku
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
im sure she wont get married
but how they will stop noo ideaa
but i dont want them to maek cheeku bad guy :(
not too much drama pleaseee

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I Think Arjun Will Proove His Love For ArohiEmbarrassed And I am Also 100% That The Marriage Is Not Gonna Happen LOLAnd Gauri's Truth Will Be Soon Exposed Angry And Then ArjUhi's Reunion Is Surely Gonna Be Intense And Passionate Day Dreaming Woooooooooow .Day Dreaming.Eagerly Waiting For This Moment Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
yeah the marriage will not happen..but as for everything else unfolding..the show just started and it supposed to be longer than season 1 which lasted 8 months? so give it some time..however i do feel everything is a bit rushed...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index