budday party prc cc pe  huyi thi 

U r most welcum khushi.
😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ aa haan haan aa πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
mujhe invite kyun nehi kiya? πŸ˜‘
Just kidding yaar  πŸ˜† πŸ€£
i'm just coming frm the cc n hv given ur gift there in pg 55 πŸ˜‰
hope u like it. πŸ˜‰
Posted: 13 years ago
khushi I am stilln't ready with ur gift. But shamtak de dungi. sorry for the delay dear thodi busy thi.
BELATED HAPPY B'DAY  DEAR KHUSHIπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

guys read dis article..........nothng so gr8........but he was mentioned so i m sharing dis wid u.

Anurag,Taani and Robindo share their success mantra

Tere Liye is reaping the rewards for the hard work put in by the cast and crew and it's given tough competition to rival shows like Uttaran, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Anurag and Taani, who are the lead of the show, share with us the secret of the show's success.

They say that the off-screen camaraderie between the actors has made the show a success.

Anurag is happy with the overall performance of the show. "I'm happy that my fans love the performance of all the actors. I just came to know that we're doing very well in the 10 pm slot. We've given competition to popular shows like Uttaran. I'm sure that we'll continue doing well, as the upcoming storyline has an interesting plot," he says.

He further adds that the success of the show is because of the off screen friendship between the actors. "All of us get along and my co-stars are very nice people. We work well together." On his onscreen Jodi with Taani, he says, "I'm glad that the fans love the Anurag-Taani Jodi. Keep watching and supporting us."

Anupriya Kapoor, who plays Taani admits that she signed the show because she knew that it would rule the 10 pm roost. "I want to thank the viewers for believing in our show and making this moment special," she says, adding that the reality of the show is what has made it a welcome change for the viewers.

She commented some of her fans:
Shreejashi: I'm from Kerala, I like this show very much...also I learned Hindi by seeing STAR Plus.
Taani: It's amazing that you learnt Hindi by watching Star Plus. Thank you for watching the show. It feels great to interact with fans. I hope we will get your support for with our chemistry.

Robindo, who has a new look on the show, also expressed his happiness at the show's success. He said, "When there is a good story and a bunch of good actors, the show is bound to be a hit. I knew that the show was special and I would like to thank the audience for their support."

For Robindo this message is from london246
Anonymous: So is Robi coming back as a negative character or positive. I think that we have had enough negative characters and the last thing we need is Robi being negative!!!!!!!!!!!
Robindo: It's nice to hear that people haven't forgotten about me and I just want the audience to watch my entry."

Vikas Goopta, the creative head of the show says that the show is about power-packed performances. "I'm glad that the audience has loved the show, especially the Taani-Anurag love story. Ekta Kapoor is the master of love stories and she has proved yet again that she knows how to woo the viewer."

khushi's gift from me. It is a quick siggy so dont know how it is?

oye thank u bhabhiji
I didnt read that b4.

Originally posted by ria_lovesajan

@megha01- thnks for the info!

u r most welcum ria😊

Originally posted by sweetshera

oye thank u bhabhiji
I didnt read that b4.

arey meri shaitaan nandu............apno ko thnk u nahi bolteπŸ˜‰