Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Rajat Tokas AT #6 Broken heart (Page 128)

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by khushi909

Originally posted by Poonamjayaswal

Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

kya. .kb ayga vo. .

arey dear wo hi to nahi pata na

even anish doesnt know nethng abt it.......he said highly unpredictaable

usne kaha ye ques to IITJEE or AIEEE 2011 me hona chahiyeLOLLOL



LOLdon't know what he was saying!LOL
he was saying that we r gone mad bcoz of robby ROFL


haan wo to hain hi!!! rajat's crazy fans!!!LOL

hehe..........ya true yaar

mujhse to anish ne bola..........megha lagta hai tum soti nahi raat me...........isliye rajjy ke saath online hoti hoLOL



haan tum dono ko raat mein hi time milta hai kya? main itni raat tak jag nahin sakti...mummy scolds me...Disapprove

kya kahun yaar kismat hai..........mil hi jaata haiLOL

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Joined: 10 August 2009
Posts: 5909

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Abhi bhi 1 or 1/2 week??? 
Uffff ab aur kitna w8 karein yaar?
Sanchita is rite its quite natural 2 loose our patience.
but what else can we do except w8ing so lets w8 n watch finally wen they'll show his entry.
Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 3551

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by khushi909

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

khushi I try to keep patience but sometimes lose it. Ok if I forget sbs and gives them a benifit of doubt that they might show the sequence earlier how can I ignore TB article of last week where it's written he was making entry that day the article posted. Anyway lets see what the cvs do?

lily all the pics of tinypic deleted. Now u have to upload pics in imageshack.
u noe e24 pe rt ne bola that he'll be back after 1-1/2 week so lets wait for that nhi to m wid u sabki band bajayegeWink

That means I am right. He will enter only after the leap.

sanchi dear i m quite convinced wid wat u  r saying

but wat will he do after d leap

remember sbs me he said yahan sab kharab ho gaya hai..........ab main hi theek karunga.......aur koi kuchh nahi kar raha.

here he meant...........onu is helpless .......dat means onu is in jail.......n rest every1 is helpless too.

so he will b entering in these circumstances only............he will b d one who will stand against ritesh



haan Megha aisa bhi ho sakta hai...Robi hi Ritesh ke khilaaf ho kar Anu ko jail se baahar nikaalega...let's see what happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01Nandini25

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Abhi bhi 1 or 1/2 week??? 
Uffff ab aur kitna w8 karein yaar?
Sanchita is rite its quite natural 2 loose our patience.
but what else can we do except w8ing so lets w8 n watch finally wen they'll show his entry.

arey just w8 yaar

uske liye hi sahi

he was so excited in his interview abt d entry........so just trust him dis tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonamjayaswal

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12204

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
If he stands against Ritesh then he will be positive char. But it is said that he will play negative.Ouch I am confused.Ouch
megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Joined: 17 October 2010
Posts: 4619

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

If he stands against Ritesh then he will be positive char. But it is said that he will play negative.Ouch I am confused.Ouch

hehe..........itna tension na le yaar.......Wink

jo hoga so hoga........but ek baat pakki hai he will b here before d leap.........as he was saying.......to clear  out d situation

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Joined: 10 August 2009
Posts: 5909

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by khushi909

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

khushi I try to keep patience but sometimes lose it. Ok if I forget sbs and gives them a benifit of doubt that they might show the sequence earlier how can I ignore TB article of last week where it's written he was making entry that day the article posted. Anyway lets see what the cvs do?

lily all the pics of tinypic deleted. Now u have to upload pics in imageshack.
u noe e24 pe rt ne bola that he'll be back after 1-1/2 week so lets wait for that nhi to m wid u sabki band bajayegeWink

That means I am right. He will enter only after the leap.

sanchi dear i m quite convinced wid wat u  r saying

but wat will he do after d leap

remember sbs me he said yahan sab kharab ho gaya hai..........ab main hi theek karunga.......aur koi kuchh nahi kar raha.

here he meant...........onu is helpless .......dat means onu is in jail.......n rest every1 is helpless too.

so he will b entering in these circumstances only............he will b d one who will stand against ritesh


yeh sab toh tab hoga na jab wo wapas aayega. Ouch
Aur wo wapas aakhir kab aayega yehi toh pata nehi hain Angry
I wish ki jaisa tu bol rahi hain waisa hi ho, par pehle entry toh ho yaar Angry
Mera patience toh waise hi kam hain aur ab toh aur bhi kam hota ja raha hain Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

megha01

Poonamjayaswal IF-Dazzler
Poonamjayaswal
Poonamjayaswal

Joined: 08 December 2007
Posts: 3551

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

If he stands against Ritesh then he will be positive char. But it is said that he will play negative.Ouch I am confused.Ouch


oh yes this didn't strike my mind...but really it's cofusing yaar, Rajat said robi will solve all d probs as evry1 is helpless...so that means he wud be +ve...Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 89182

--sanchita-- 1203 89182 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Rajat tokas Role In Tere Liye

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Amor.   Replies: 73   Views: 20726

Amor. 73 20726 09 October 2010 at 12:02am by coolsudeshna
Stars being Sorry and Thankful:Rajat Tokas

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 5   Views: 1395

-vandy- 5 1395 20 August 2010 at 10:07am by sophiam
Rajat tokas

Author: ..Amira..   Replies: 0   Views: 978

..Amira.. 0 978 24 July 2010 at 2:15am by ..Amira..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index