Rajat Tokas AT #6 Broken heart - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
@ poonam bcoz baaki sab to vo kar chuka i want to see the other side of his acting 

@rasha 
agreed with u 

@preppy
sanchi was not saying that u r bashing HC she was trying to say that RT ke AT me kissi bhi actor ki baat mat karo others will tk it wrng n this will create prob for sanchi n this thread

Plz dnt mind 
Originally posted by rasha1500

I see no problem in to be robi evil
 the role villain always show the talents of the actor
 and the roles of love has become boring much
 I want to clap Rajat because he chose the role of Robindo
The role requires the courage and selfconfidence, and little of the actors accept roles like this ,because they are afraid to lose fans
Rajat trust in his fans, and we trust his talent
rajat is always very brave. & to chose such a role at such a small age needs lots of guts. but i just wish this role doesnt effect his image. for eg. after kyuki reshmi ghosh always got negative roles. i dont want this with rajat.
Originally posted by munnirony

rajat is always very brave. & to chose such a role at such a small age needs lots of guts. but i just wish this role doesnt effect his image. for eg. after kyuki reshmi ghosh always got negative roles. i dont want this with rajat.
but he has shown both +ve n -ve side in this role so i dnt think it effects😳
but khushi, people dont really talk about robi's gud qualities. right from the begining people r just talking about his bad qualities. when robi was about to get married people were talking about his age but when robi became a father noone bothered about his age. they were just too busy to blame robi. people (except the fans) had always ignored his gud qualities.

I want also to Rajat to play a strong role and a main lead
but I want him to remain at the tere liye to prove he's the best choice and he can take the decision himselfand  if arrangement fallen the series , Rajat is not the only actor in the serial

Originally posted by khushi909

@ poonam bcoz baaki sab to vo kar chuka i want to see the other side of his acting 

@rasha 
agreed with u 

@preppy
sanchi was not saying that u r bashing HC she was trying to say that RT ke AT me kissi bhi actor ki baat mat karo others will tk it wrng n this will create prob for sanchi n this thread

Plz dnt mind 

its ok dear😊
hope for the best. i am always with rajat.😊
Doing -ve role isn't a prob. But the role should be strong enough not the brainwashed by Nupur or other.
A gift to u all and plz dont be angry at me. If I I hurt anyone plz forgive me. Happy new year to all.

Originally posted by munnirony

but khushi, people dont really talk about robi's gud qualities. right from the begining people r just talking about his bad qualities. when robi was about to get married people were talking about his age but when robi became a father noone bothered about his age. they were just too busy to blame robi. people (except the fans) had always ignored his gud qualities.

do not care what others are saying
You are a fan of Rajat if Listen to what he says Rajat fans only
and those who speak bad about robi , because they are trying to make everyone hate him
I love robi and I want him return soon and be full of evil and revenge from everyone
and who wants hate and anger from the ruby we will tell him we love everything he does robi from the evil