Rajat Tokas AT #6 Broken heart - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
for now its so peaceful to see jonaki out of the picture !!!
ok guys a siggy of robby. hope u all like it.:

Originally posted by sita11

for now its so peaceful to see jonaki out of the picture !!!

Ya i really dont wanna c her again. there r already 2 many villains in the show.
Originally posted by sweetshera

ok guys a siggy of robby. hope u all like it.:

wow gr8 sig sweety๐Ÿ‘

haaye angry young man...........mar jaawan๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by megha01

wow gr8 sig sweety๐Ÿ‘

haaye angry young man...........mar jaawan๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanx sooooooooo much yaar. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arey usmein naya kya hain yaar, tu toh RT ki kisi bhi luk ko dekhke fida ho jaati hain ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh lo bhabhiji toh abhi se hi hukum chalane lagi๐Ÿ˜‰
hai main bechari nanad, pata nehi kya hoga mera.๐Ÿ˜›
Arey accha hain na tu blush kar rahi hain, unke naam se sarmana toh hindustani naari ki sanskruti hain.๐Ÿ˜†
Aap dono ke baare mein sochkar khud hi aa jate hain bhabhiji.๐Ÿ˜†
Haan haan pata hain mujhe hum sab se jyada toh tu hi miss kar rahi hain.๐Ÿ˜‰
Main w8 karungi teri sig ki.๐Ÿ˜‰

achha...........mujhe to chhedable/teasable material bana liya hai tune nandu.

ab aane de usko ,teri shikayat karungi usse๐Ÿ˜†. kahungi dekho tumhari behen kitni badmaash hai.

ya i'll try to make a sig tonite๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanx sooooooooo much yaar.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arey usmein naya kya hain yaar, tu toh RT ki kisi bhi luk ko dekhke fida ho jaati hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hehe............tu kitna jaanti hai mujhe yaar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by preppy

this is gud if the show succeeds then its bcause of hc & if it fails then its bcaude of RAJAT........can anything b more idiotic & stupid than this.......๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

preppy dont bring hc here. Dont forget hc fans are also here and they are visiting this thread. Today I got a pm that why I am blaming them for saying Robi-Mauli-Taposh useless track. They didn't mean to bash Rajat and I think she is right. She is blaming the char not the actor. I dont want this thread to get close by the mods for discussing and bashing other actors. So plz take care of this thing next time.

BTW I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just wanted to say since Robi is turning negative people forgot once he was so good. I saw some negative chars get a lot of praise. But here people aren't praising Rajat's acting talent. That's why I told Rajat would never be appreciated for the show. So hc fans plz dont take it otherwise. I am again sorry for the inconvenience caused for my comment and I will not make such comments in future.
@ sanchi 
i hv just read the RS article n told my bro the same m hvng doubt of that as RS prasing RT n saying that he has a connection with viewers 
& also agree on the note that guyz plz dnt bashh any actor here it canm effect Rians image 

@ nandu 
nice sig i like the text 

Originally posted by khushi909

@ sanchi 
i hv just read the RS article n told my bro the same m hvng doubt of that as RS prasing RT n saying that he has a connection with viewers 
& also agree on the note that guyz plz dnt bashh any actor here it canm effect Rians image 

@ nandu 
nice sig i like the text 

hey di
welcome..................
yaar i really hope he is approached fr dat show