Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Hymeneal Strings (AR) *PART 1 PG 6* :) (Page 6)

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desire_20

Nice start! Keep me updated and continue soon!

Heyy... Thank you for the comment.. :)

ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sookie-

Hello!

Well...well...well...lookie lookie...who is writing now.!!! Hello there! umm, absolutely gratified that her-highness commented! :)  

Intro is interesting though it did not reveal much. I will wait for more which hopefully comes soon :-) You wish! ;) hehe...

Am so unleashing the "pestering bug" on you kiddo...

Have you not heard? Retribution is brutal :D Bring it on, superstar! :D

S

Love, 
Lady-bug! :))
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Steffz-

Res
*coming back asap

And look I'm back, Gosh, I so want to read a fic where someone would pen down happy marriage memories/moments of KaSh Heart Too short though, you could have been kind and added a part along with this teeny introduction. Anyway, may be you plan to be more generous and update a better and 'longer' part soon :D
I dont promise regular comments, sometimes I may just read/like and not be able to comment quite obviously because of my schedules :-|

However, congratulations and good luck for the success of your Fic.

Thanks for the PM,
Love,

WB. :)

Steffi, darling. Thank you so much for the *in this case* long .. ahem... ahem, comment. I am not that kind, you see! :P Generous, me? You've got to be kidding mate.. =P 

Thanks WB.  Keep dropping by.. :-)

ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
well, hello guys... Seems like there's something that doesn't want me to write further...my comp's been screwed! Like...it has been working nicely from forever but its refusing to let me post the next part...(although the parts not ready... :P) seriously, i hate putting a note even before putting the first part...but see that's the worst part of my life and i'm trying to get it fixed..really.

Laterzzz... :)
PS: In case you're wondering...i'm posting this from my cellphone. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazy4kashthegameison

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
continue soon
khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Knock knock...anyone in here???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScatteredCastle

ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
^^ alas its finally coming! :)
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

"Arnaaaaaan!," she squealed in the most miserable way, she has ever had. "Where on Earth are you?!" she continued in the same accent till she heard the oh-so-calmed-down voice of her ever-so-sweet hubby. "Almost there, Riddhima. Calm Down." She shut her eyes in sheer remorse and sighed. "Everyone's asking for you Armaan, especially'"

"Muskaan'?" he cut her off even before she could complete. She nodded lightly as he continued. "Look, I know' and I'm on my way. Can't drive faster'" he said as he giggled at what he thought was a laughing stock. "tch' Armaan! I told you na! We have other people for picking flowers and stuff, who said you to go'?" her voice had become hoarse, a consequent of her continuous banter.

"Arey! Meri Muskaan ki shaadi mein aur kaun laayega'?" he paused for a while to hear her retort but when he was sure she won't reply he carried on. "I had to choose myself' she has a very unusual taste'and you know everything had to be' just perfect! Like she wanted it to be'a fairytale wedding?" he shrugged his shoulders as he completed his explanation and waited for her reply.

A bizarre smile graced her lips as she heard that. Her man always how to pull her off the trigger; the smile got bigger as she realized he was missing all the action, he was waiting for, so as to make the wedding memorable for her sister. And now, she was at a loss of words, winning with words from this man for absolutely impossible. He was clever, in such an innocent way and she couldn't help but smile on this.   

"Umm'okay, par make it quick, hun, somebody's waiting for you desperately'" she said and bit her tongue as a smile crept on her lips. He raised his eyebrows and smiled. "'and that somebody's Muskaan', just clarifying you know, so that you don't get any wrong ideas." She added with a mischievous tint in her eye, even before he could even think of a reply.

"Oh! It's Muskaan!" he said. "Umm, I know somebody else, who's waiting for me equally desperately'mm, any guess Mrs. Mallik?" said a playful Armaan, who anxiously waited for her wife's reply. "Ah' talking about Aravh, he called me twice' just mentioning, to prevent you from any wrong ideas'!" He chuckled at his woot while she whined. "Whatever!" she said going back to her aggressive tone. "Concentrate on your drive and I want you here in five, get that?" she retorted in a teasing accent to which he replied humorously' "yes, ma'am!".

"Okay' umm, hang up now!" she said and as soon as she was sure he would cut the call, she shouted "Listen'" and after getting his "hun'" she said' "I love you'" He smiled and decided to play on' "Ah, sorry' would you repeat that again, please? Couldn't hear properly." He added mischievously.

"Sure, I said' Get lost! I hate you..." she was about to cut the phone when she heard a loud "Love you too!" from her hubby dearest. She muttered a "bye" on the phone and smiled to herself as she cut the phone and was smiling till Nikky who was passing by, rolled her eyes and made a face. She giggled at her and went back to the stage.

She gave a reassuring nod to Muskaan, who was sitting idly on the bride's chair waiting for her Jiju to come. Oblivious to even both of them, Armaan and Muskaan shared an unnamed bond, Muskaan felt a little boosted up when she knew Armaan was around, for reasons unknown to even herself. She could feel such a positive vibe coming out of him, that she was sure nobody else could possibly make her feel and today was such a big day for her. It was her engagement. She was hell nervous and she couldn't even bite her nails to make her feel better, damn, she was on stage' on one of the biggest day of her life.

She sighed quietly and closed her eyes for a mere second. She fiddled with her fingers and gulped hard. She looked up at Riddhima, who was standing right besides her chair. Riddhima gave Muskaan a heartening look which said' "He's on his way'" Muskaan looked down.

Riddhima shook her head; that was so-unlike Armaan. He knew she would need him. To put that aside, there was that thing between those two, which she couldn't really understand. To be really honest, Armaan had such one-of-a-kind relationship with everyone he knew, and for Muskaan he was her knight in the shining armour. Theoretically, he was supposed to be her knight, but Muski needed him more. Sometimes it would be impossible for her to even wonder how many people depend upon him and she felt fortunate to know she was one of them.

"Yo, Jijo'what-up!?"

Riddhima was driven out of her trail of thoughts by the flashy voice of Nikky. She glared at her for a minute and then realized she was talking to Rahul, who was seated right besides Muskaan. She smiled as Rahul replied ' "Nothing, sis-o' just checking your sis out!" in a calm baritone, decorated with a wink to which Muskaan blushed and Nikki and Rahul hi-fived.

"Hey Riddhima di, Armz ko card pahuch gaya tha naa?" Nikki turned to Riddhima and said mockingly. "That was not funny Nik!," said an annoyed Riddhima. "So, why didn't your man show-up today? If he had received an invitation card, would he miss the event'?"

"Her man doesn't need an invitation card, Nikki!"

Every face standing middle of that conversation turned towards Armaan, who stood there smiling to himself. *Cheer hoots fan gurls, the hero has just entered*

"Armz!!" Nikki ran into a thrashing hug with Armaan as soon as she saw him approaching towards them. "What's going on, babe?" Armaan said as they pulled out of the hug. "You're late!" Nikki said with anger written all over her face. "Your damsel in distress was waiting for you, impatiently!" She added as she turned towards Riddhima when abruptly her eyes fell on Muskaan' "Oops, damsels in distress!" she corrected.

Riddhima glared at her youngest sister and passed her a threatening expression. Nikki caught her eye and fell silent. "Oho, koi nee' I'm there naa, ab all the distresses will be soaked out of my damsels'" Armaan declared accompanied by an evil laugh which looked clearly fake and Nikki laughed along.

"Ha ha' how funny!" Riddhima said sarcastically. Armaan took her into a smooth side hug while looking constantly at Muskaan. "She's looking much better now'" Riddhima whispered to Armaan to which he shook his head. "Come-on, now!" he muttered. "Seriously! She was miserable moments ago'" she whispered to him and he shook his head once again.

Whatever it was, it felt like she was charmed by his presence! She saw Muskaan smile fully for the first time this evening. She stared at him sharing eye-locks with Muskaan and Muskaan smiling through it and unknowingly a smile altered her lips. This was frankly un-understandable. It was impossible to figure out these two.

A few moments later' she saw him dancing with some kids out there; everything seemed like a celebration to her, when he was around and tonight was such a celebration.

here it is guys, a little bad of my standards... i just lost the touch somewhere in the middle! :S and umm, I am sorry for the delay...it just happened. LOL

PM's will be coming tomorrow.. its 1 am here and am not supposed to be sitting here! So, i really hope you guys like it... comments, criticisms .. welcomed with open heart! 

Awaiting your comments then! :)

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 01 March 2011 at 11:51am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shivu027parthviStupidcupid1234cutie13Anokheeahensevenswarobi1roshni_AsisgeoInfinite_FlameAmoon.88krazy4kashARCaskettFan-Sookie-desire_20dhruvikaluvsKSGanjie22Aanya.alaipayutheyAMMY12Ethereal-PathParachute.

Go to top