Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

It's high time we stop thinking.... anyways no mind required for a scripted  show..🤔..

It seems scripted/manipulated to me for two reasons.

#1. They asked Sara to save someone that week. Of course she'll save Ashmit....they must've known that.
#2. Again same story with Veena. What did they expect? She'll save Dolly? Geez!! 🤢

Any more reasons other peeps can think of?
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

#1. They asked Sara to save someone that week. Of course she'll save Ashmit....they must've known that.
#2. Again same story with Veena. What did they expect? She'll save Dolly? Geez!! 🤢

#3 Dolly coming back on public demand ( like seriously according to which poll 😆)
#4 if someone says anything against BB they get evicted. Happened with Sara when she called BB partial and when Veena complained about Khali not getting same treatment..
#5 the person thats gonna get evicted is shown in bad light running up to their eviction ( like with MT, Sara and veena)

thats all I can think of 😃

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cutestar

#3 Dolly coming back on public demand ( like seriously according to which poll 😆)
#4 if someone says anything against BB they get evicted. Happened with Sara when she called BB partial and when Veena complained about Khali not getting same treatment..
#5 the person thats gonna get evicted is shown in bad light running up to their eviction ( like with MT, Sara and veena)

thats all I can think of 😃

Yeah, like ppl will spend their hard earned money to send Dolly back in. 😕 Sara, veena got evicted for their inquilaab against BB. 😕 Ab Sammy gaya toh pucca......
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do you care who wins this year? With ppl like Khali ending up in the finals...what do you think?

I dont care who wins this season though to some extent I am supporting Sam but I feel this year people are too fake and putting up an act. Remember in season 2 we had a big fight such was the passion of support. Last year I left it mid way. This year it has been pretty off and on for me.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Not at all! For me it ended the day Hrishant was ousted! I quite enjoyed his game.

As much as i hated him, i agree. i actually liked his game. It was interesting to watch him and his game plan. But somewhere down the line, his game plan had a flaw, unfortunately. Regardless, he played well.

To be honest, it never mattered to me who the winner would be. I have always predicted and still maintain that shweta will win. yes, ashmit seems to be a good contender as well, looking at BB's partiality. but i feel shweta has more chances of winning. But these are the only two who have any chance IMO. i doubt sameer and dolly will even make it to final 3. and i seriously doubt Khali will win. So yea, like so many of u said, its gonna be between Ashmit and Shweta. It hardly matters to me who it is between these two.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

very true......😊

1. Assssshmit is in finals....he was shown the bitching videos....

2. Dolly said Veerji is in finals.... he was also shown the bitching videos.....

So the intention is to show these 2 need to tame their behaviour and know what is their standing in the house.....sort of "Jaagthe raho...."😆

3. Veena, Sara & Sameer were the ones who never got a chance for captainship....but yes....BB will get furious if said he was biased......😆

What more reasons do one want yaar.... Sick....!
Meehak. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gr8_mms

not really but i dont want khali n dolly to be win bcoz i hate them

Me 2 :( I hope shweat or samir win !