Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forums_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes!! I will be extremely frustrated if Dolly, The Great Khali or Ashmit wins! :(
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

No I don't care who wins .....usually I don't watch final week of any BB season as it is too boring 😕

But I guess Dolly, Manoj Tiwari , Veena were good entertainers in this season .........others were okay types 😊

BB2 had a rocking final week. They(Rahul, Raja, Ashutosh & Zulfi) climbed out the walls to go out and look for food as they had thrown all the women contestants out. 😆 😆 It was hilarious!!

Yeah, this season will be remembered for Dolly, MT and Veena, even Ashmit. They drew in the crowds.
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta01

Hmmm.. not really. Though I always felt that those who have stayed inside the house from day one till the last should win. From that point of view only ST and Ashmit are eligible. Even though Sameer was not really out by public vote but he was removed by Bigg Boss so technically he should not be but in season two all three finalist ran away.. lol and one of them was the winner so why not Sameer. Second factor important for me is who was the most entertaining of the lot. By that standards none actually though Ashmit did hell lots of things to get noticed. And among left second is Sameer. Even though ST as such was not entertainer but she played a very nice game to stay till the end. So all three are eligible to win the game i.e. Ashmit, Sameer and ST. 😛

Yeah Shweta T played the game well to stay till the end but entertainment ke naam pe zero. 🤢 Ashmit is kinda like Raja...good/bad/ugly....all on display except that Raja had a wacky sense of humour which Patel seriously lacks. Sam is okay. Khali a HUGE gigantic bore. 🤢 
neeshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya I do care.....👍🏼

Being a fan I suffer from thr good n bad times.....😒
If ST is happy thn I m happy n vice versa......😊😭

So 100% I do care abt who wins......😉

MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: forums_girl

Yes!! I will be extremely frustrated if Dolly, The Great Khali or Ashmit wins! :(

So you do care. 😊

Ashmit might win. But, IMO it's between ST and him.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nope........i wouldnt care if they declare bunty the winner in the end.
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeshii

Ya I do care.....👍🏼

Being a fan I suffer from thr good n bad times.....😒
If ST is happy thn I m happy n vice versa......😊😭

So 100% I do care abt who wins......😉

LOL!! Chalo phir...that means you 100% care. 😊 

I dunno why but I really don't care this season. 😕 Last yr I was okay with Poonam and Vindu but not Pravesh. This year anyone can win and I'll be quite happy coz I'll quit wasting my time...prime time..9:00--10:00 pm watching them all put on an act. 🥱 🥱 Jaldi khatam karo Colors walon. 😕
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

nope........i wouldnt care if they declare bunty the winner in the end.

LMAO UV!! 😆 😆

I hope Bunty steals that crore from the BB team and gives it to Seema. At least she would educate those two little boys who came on the show.
It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to my life so .. NO, I don't!!
😃
Edited by pooja.s92 - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Do you care who wins this year? With ppl like Khali ending up in the finals...what do you think?

It's high time we stop thinking.... anyways no mind required for a scripted  show..🤔..