Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun bijlani(a gem of a person) (Page 7)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

Amazing post !! u wrote your heart out :)

Eyes are the mirror of the soul-stands so true for him!
As a person, there is somthing magnetic & charismatic about him.He spreads warmth & happiness.His presence..existance bring smiles..

He does get misunderstood very often.

As an actor, has done wonders, but not got his  due..

thanks a ton dear....……i totally second all that you've said.thanks for the lovely reply ......the warmth the goodness just comes across when you see him or hear him speak......his energy & positivity is infectious..i am sure there isn't a single dull moment with him around....he is a rockstar...i agree he has still hasn't  got his due but I am  sure sooner or later it will come his way coz talent never goes unnoticed

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazraluvarjun

arjun is a rockstar....n he roxxxxxx......LOVE U ALWAZ N  FOREVER...

arjun is a rockstar......it's hard to dislike him everyone loves him.. ...thanks for the reply

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

lovely post
resTongue

love himHeart

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… .....arjun is a rockstar......it's hard to dislike him everyone loves him. from the cast & crew to his fans...everybody loves him.......

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premana

mere liye to aplogone kuch rakha hi nehi.kyuki mere dil ke baat aplogone bohot hi khubsurat tarike se express kiya.sirf ye kehna chahti hoon arjun bijlani is the most gentle and humble and amiable and friendly actor that i ever have seen.

thanks for the reply dear…….. .....arjun is a rockstar......he is indeed the most amiable actor.....a true delight to work with.....

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

aww.. so truuueee
ourr ab roocckks!
cute psot.. well writteen.. i completelyy agreee
he is truly a gem of a persoonnn

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… ………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..arjun is our rockstar....

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by aashizin

sonu first of all u need not to edit anything in this post its just perfect u said what we all also thought abt AB ,arjun bijani one of the versatile actors i see to come across( including mohit) we have seen him growing in his acting career one gray shaded dude of remix to one vulnerable cadet as aalekh in LRL to one of happy go lucky friend in mohe rang de to one college's cool dude with wit and charm he seriously in any role he justified char he played this different role in his career 's best years (he has long way to go) he has some uniqueness to stick his viewers with his amazing acting skills

i always respect this person's presence off screen and on screen his very loyal answers in any matter and honest views always made me to feel proud on him , i just love monayarjun seriously they trio always rock i must say they seriously having wonderful bonding and we saw it in any interview , his chemistry with his all co-star male to female always made us to praise his presence whether it would be his female co-star priyanka, or in mjht rati he always rocked with them obviously AB and rati always make a beautiful pair and with male co-star i always loved mohit and arjun's on screen pairing as well they always rock i think for that their good friendship is reason

abt his mamma's boy tag i just love his family bonding his bonding with his sister with his mother amazing always feel proud that this naughty marathi boy also very simple in his real life very down to earth 

i seriously wish he will again get good success in his new show eagerly waiting to watch his new avatar ,and sonu thanks for making this topic Hug

Aashi you are a complete sweetheart & a gem of a person yourself so thanks a ton for the lovely comment''.i am aware about your fondness for arjun infact  you are probably always amongst the first few members to comment on any of arjun topic's'.''.thanks dear I did miss out arhit's equation'arjun takes mohit like his younger brother  '.I love the equation the two share........arjun as a person rocks 'his positivity is infectious'''

u know what sonu i am very glad to have friend like u its gr8 to read ur views abt AB and i can't stop myself thanks to u i shared my views abt him and for that thanks a tone Hug
same here dearHug......love you
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

@ght_sajan......... wonderful post and this is one of the best appreciation posts on Arjun which I have come across. I completely agree with you........ let me tell you I didnot find any difference between arjun & mayank .......... I feel both were same. He is very genuine, down to earth and after going thro one article where they have mentioned that arjun has accepted the new serial role only becoz his mother always wanted him to do so...........this has made me respect him more.

His natural acting and the onscreen magical chemistry with rati is worth watching. He is a thorough professional who undertook so much of pressure ( during the absence of rati ) and emerged as a true winner.

Not only this even when I see monaya segments with arjun.... how arjun treats mohit like an younger brother and how he teases sanaya alongwith mohit is so good. And during one of the last day MJHT shooting segments, there was a glimpse where arjun hold mohit & sanaya so as to console them when monaya breaks down.

Thanq so much for giving me the oppurtunity to express my opinion towards arjun..he is not only a good actor but also a good human being.... arjun you are one of the best actors on India TV.......and wishing him good luck for his new show.....Clap

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… ………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..thanks for the lovelyyyyyyy reply you summed it up beautifully ……..loved reading your post…..you covered up all that I had missed……..infact I have never seen AB crib not even when he was sent on a forced break during the bangalore track…..as you said by the end of it all he has emerged as a true winner …..awwwww I still remember monayajun holding hands & getting all teary eyed….i simply love the bond they share……..apart from mohit arjun also takes gautam hegde as his younger bro who turns to  arjun for advise whenever he is in a dilemma ..i guess even jas adores him…I actually missed out a lot of things thanks to your beautiful post remembered all that I had forgotten…..thanks a ton for that wonderful reply

Edited by ght_sajan - 29 December 2010 at 11:11am

Go to top