Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun bijlani(a gem of a person) (Page 4)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Arjun is a Rockstar..........
Love him..........
i second that dear.....

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
oh..yaa.i missed out Shilpa aunty too..n dodo...Embarrassed...well he is among  those very few actors who can create a chemistry with everyone..almost everyone.Approve..some in MJHT were not of very high preference to me...but then-overall-he if just FAB with everybody!!!i mentioned the ones i loved mostly...

n more than his acting-i admire him for the person he is..n his devotion to his mom..........as annie said-a GEM he is!!!!!!!!n this comes from a proud AB fan...

wish you all the success Jun......Hug

P.S-lovely topic for an AMAZING person......Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123-.Perk.-relentless.

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

oh..yaa.i missed out Shilpa aunty too..n dodo...Embarrassed...well he is among  those very few actors who can create a chemistry with everyone..almost everyone.Approve..some in MJHT were not of very high preference to me...but then-overall-he if just FAB with everybody!!!i mentioned the ones i loved mostly...

n more than his acting-i admire him for the person he is..n his devotion to his mom..........as annie said-a GEM he is!!!!!!!!n this comes from a proud AB fan...

wish you all the success Jun......Hug

P.S-lovely topic for an AMAZING person......Big smile 

thanks .....i know who you are hinting at & you are entitled to your opinion.....i just wish you hadn't chosen my topic to express your dislike for the people i adore the most.........just wish you could respect my sentiments & avoid making such statements in my thread ......

Edited by ght_sajan - 28 December 2010 at 5:21am

saniya.x.MohitzPari.aashizin

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
lol-i didn't choose ur topic to express my dislike for ur favs...i didn't even mention them first....LOL-i came here for AB-the person for whom this post is,as he among MY  top fav..n my views on him..as i genuinely liked ur topic n contents..
to each his own,right...?!i don't think i wrote anything wrong abt others,i didn't even give my opinions about them..

sorry if it bothered or hurt  you..

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 28 December 2010 at 5:24am

stuti123-.Perk.-relentless.

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deblina_ArTi

lol-i didn't choose ur topic to express my dislike for ur favs...i didn't even mention them first....LOL-i came here for AB-the person for whom this post is,as he among MY  top fav..n my views on him..as i genuinely liked ur topic n contents..
to each his own,right...?!i don't think i wrote anything wrong abt others,i didn't even give my opinions about them..

sorry if it bothered you..

just leave it .......i am glad you came for ab that is the sole reason we are here on this thread afterall...............

Edited by ght_sajan - 28 December 2010 at 5:31am
Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
arjun arjun
we love u
hes a truely a gem
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by .Yamini.

LOL nice to see appreciation for Arjun from you Sonu...He's truly a great human being, was the very first thing i fell for when i first saw him offscreen during MJHT's start Wink

shouldn't come as a surprise yamini considering i love arjun too....infact i have time & again expressed my fondness for arjun.........it's kinda strange me not being an artian shouldn't make me less of an arjun fan coz i love him too...... i have liked arjun since lrl infact he was my sole reason to watch the show in the beginning but left watching the show soon after the raj-naina track started.......thanks for the reply.........

Who says i was suprised...? Ermm but it rather felt weird to see a topic all of a sudden on AB from you..

I've loved Arjun from LRL days too, i just watched LRL season 1 or so..left it midway, got really boring..but yeah Alekh was my fav. character Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I love this post! Ya, whenever I think of Arjun, I immediately equate him to two things: Mayank and his smile!! I'm totally fida over Arjun and the thing which first warmed me up to him was his smile! Personally, I don't know so I won't like to comment on him. But as an actor, I can make out that he's sincere and dedicated towards his work. The tag 'celebrity' comes with a lot of responsibilities and Arjun fulfills those with utmost dignity. And I admire him for the way he deals with his fans on his blog and with the appreciation as well as the criticism he receives. Love you, Arjun!Hug

Go to top