Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

lovely post
res😛

love him❤️

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… .....arjun is a rockstar......it's hard to dislike him everyone loves him. from the cast & crew to his fans...everybody loves him.......

MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: premana

mere liye to aplogone kuch rakha hi nehi.kyuki mere dil ke baat aplogone bohot hi khubsurat tarike se express kiya.sirf ye kehna chahti hoon arjun bijlani is the most gentle and humble and amiable and friendly actor that i ever have seen.

thanks for the reply dear…….. .....arjun is a rockstar......he is indeed the most amiable actor.....a true delight to work with.....

MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: samratrocks

aww.. so truuueee

ourr ab roocckks!
cute psot.. well writteen.. i completelyy agreee
he is truly a gem of a persoonnn

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… ………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..arjun is our rockstar....

MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

u know what sonu i am very glad to have friend like u its gr8 to read ur views abt AB and i can't stop myself thanks to u i shared my views abt him and for that thanks a tone 🤗

same here dear🤗......love you
MagicLantern thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_SG

@ght_sajan......... wonderful post and this is one of the best appreciation posts on Arjun which I have come across. I completely agree with you........ let me tell you I didnot find any difference between arjun & mayank .......... I feel both were same. He is very genuine, down to earth and after going thro one article where they have mentioned that arjun has accepted the new serial role only becoz his mother always wanted him to do so...........this has made me respect him more.

His natural acting and the onscreen magical chemistry with rati is worth watching. He is a thorough professional who undertook so much of pressure ( during the absence of rati ) and emerged as a true winner.

Not only this even when I see monaya segments with arjun.... how arjun treats mohit like an younger brother and how he teases sanaya alongwith mohit is so good. And during one of the last day MJHT shooting segments, there was a glimpse where arjun hold mohit & sanaya so as to console them when monaya breaks down.

Thanq so much for giving me the oppurtunity to express my opinion towards arjun..he is not only a good actor but also a good human being.... arjun you are one of the best actors on India TV.......and wishing him good luck for his new show.....👏

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… ………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..thanks for the lovelyyyyyyy reply you summed it up beautifully ……..loved reading your post…..you covered up all that I had missed……..infact I have never seen AB crib not even when he was sent on a forced break during the bangalore track…..as you said by the end of it all he has emerged as a true winner …..awwwww I still remember monayajun holding hands & getting all teary eyed….i simply love the bond they share……..apart from mohit arjun also takes gautam hegde as his younger bro who turns to  arjun for advise whenever he is in a dilemma ..i guess even jas adores him…I actually missed out a lot of things thanks to your beautiful post remembered all that I had forgotten…..thanks a ton for that wonderful reply

Edited by ght_sajan - 13 years ago