India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Arjun bijlani(a gem of a person)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
This post is dedicated to someone I have really come to like as a person…. Arjun bijlani the moment you hear this name you are sure to remember that millions dollar smile of his……he could probably even get away with murder with that smile of his………. he is somebody who is very grounded …hasn't forgotten his roots...a person who I am sure is every co-stars delight………has this ability to put the one's around at ease..Very approachable…I am sure a lot of people would vouch for this….i wonder if he actually regrets having this very trait ………people probably take it as a license to say all that they wish to say to him even something unsavory & nasty……but I am glad he takes it all in his stride & continues working towards his goal unfazed with all that goes around…….somebody with good communication skills(we do have a dearth of actors with good communication skills in the television fraternity)……quite introspective too I have really liked some of his takes on various issues…again he is an actor who values his fans & holds their opinions in high regard (offcourse the rational ones)……he is one of those few who actually remembers his telephonic conversations with his fans & remembers their names too… ….apart from all this he is offcourse quite a charmer too…….what I like most about arjun the actor is that he is somebody who is arjun bijlani alone in front of the camera….he is neither a srk clone nor a amitabh bachchan clone…I wouldn't bat an eyelid before calling him an original ….somebody who doesn't ape any of the actors………breezes through any scene like a dream….i particularly like him in comic scenes……..i simply love his straight faced humor ……..people out here can't stop going gaga over his chemistry with rati ….. he rocks with rati…..that he sure does & there are no two ways about it…..but one mustn't forget he didn't have a love interest in lrl where he rocked too…...the moral of the story is arjun bijlani rocks either ways……I hope he hits the jackpot with the next show too..i trust his sensibilities & instincts & I am quite sure he won't disappoint us…….we do get to witness arjun's naughty side time & again..especially when the rocking trio (read monayajun) gets together……..but beneath all this lies this complete mama's boy for whom his mother means the world……this very quality of his definitely earns him my respect…it is indeed very sweet of him to dedicate his upcoming show to his mother……..i believe he started out pretty young & has battled quite a lot of odds to reach where he is today….i would like to salute his spirit & determination & the wonderful human being he is………it's almost inspiring….i must say the sindhi Marathi combo is quite a deadly & a rocking one……i am hoping our cutiepie's neevaan & katya(they also have marathi & sindhi genes in case you guys forgot) grow up to be good human beings just like arjun……….

Edited by ght_sajan - 29 December 2010 at 2:28am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

prtiSRKrazzyPNaveensangnattumayur4evrsupriyamnfansabatahirNupsdipspremanavalliyahlakshmi_SGgopi06hazra66thousandmilessurbhi_005AmyArTiMayUrwell-wisherKielyXDevilsDesireXAasthahereAnotherAdmirerzarfishanzahid-RegalVintage-Maria.shootingstar.xxCandYlicious_S-.Perk.-MyInspirationz-PhoenixD--SMay31-samratrocks.MohitzPari.myownareaEtherealRatiannie07ragzz..SA.aashizinrelentless..Jane..Nikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
sonu first of all u need not to edit anything in this post its just perfect u said what we all also thought abt AB ,arjun bijani one of the versatile actors i see to come across( including mohit) we have seen him growing in his acting career one gray shaded dude of remix to one vulnerable cadet as aalekh in LRL to one of happy go lucky friend in mohe rang de to one college's cool dude with wit and charm he seriously in any role he justified char he played this different role in his career 's best years (he has long way to go) he has some uniqueness to stick his viewers with his amazing acting skills

i always respect this person's presence off screen and on screen his very loyal answers in any matter and honest views always made me to feel proud on him , i just love monayarjun seriously they trio always rock i must say they seriously having wonderful bonding and we saw it in any interview , his chemistry with his all co-star male to female always made us to praise his presence whether it would be his female co-star priyanka, or in mjht rati he always rocked with them obviously AB and rati always make a beautiful pair and with male co-star i always loved mohit and arjun's on screen pairing as well they always rock i think for that their good friendship is reason

abt his mamma's boy tag i just love his family bonding his bonding with his sister with his mother amazing always feel proud that this naughty marathi boy also very simple in his real life very down to earth 

i seriously wish he will again get good success in his new show eagerly waiting to watch his new avatar ,and sonu thanks for making this topic Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

premanalakshmi_SGthousandmileshazra66Alpenliebesurbhi_005SwaNia_2AnotherAdmirerCandYlicious_S-PhoenixD-Nikki_Titli

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Well,my Jun has ALWAYS been an AMAZING person.........inside n outside.....no second thoughts on that...Approve
beginning with his contagious smile,to his mischievous  eyes.... ,to his magnetic screen presence(his Scorpio traits  at work)Wink ..this guy is imperfectly PERFECT!!!

a charmer sure he is...his craze is full on with teen aged girls like meLOL,to young ladies to even elderly ladies are also in  awe of him.Cool-well-now thats Arjun Bijlani for you...
he values us,his fans so much,i so loved it when he was touched by my birthday message for him... Embarrassed...

as for his acting-well,he is the ONLY male actor who is at par with Rati Pandey-who is the epitome of perfection  when it comes to acting..n hence-me  having a proud muhh to be HIS fan...Approve,as he is simply the BESTEST-his initial sarcastic humor type scenes with Nupur or Diya,or his beautiful true friendship bond with CJ was something i can die for even today, n later on the man in love,to everything..he has been PERFECT!!!i rem d devdas scenes when he was just..........awwwww...!!!

his SOLE  reason for choosing this new show is his MOM,n i love him for this..as he is the BESTEST son any mom can ever have...as for the new show's concept,i don't like it simple-he cud have chosen better,but i love him for his reasons to do it...n as he said-itz not always possible to make everyone happy-he knows we r not happy..but then...i m sure ppl will understand...Embarrassed

his naught y side-awww......i sooo loved his n Rati's TT...well,we celebrated the TT anniversary too,which was awesome,his one-liners n all..gosh..this guy is great!!!ROFL,d chocolate sbs....,he wud never stop flirting n staring at her...n kept teasing her...d pre S2 sbs,-rozz raat ko phone karti thi..aram se nahi rehne deti.".man....this guy is just something....ROFL.He is just on a roll when he is with her.......ROFL
         n he ROCKS everywhere indeed..with n without a female lead also.but somewhere Rati n he are just like....bonded together.........n so-ArTi giri... full on..Big smile
but then-being a genuine fan-i will support n love him for all he does..!!! 

love you Jun!!!!!!!!Hug

Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 27 December 2010 at 6:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

premanagopi06thousandmileshazra66Ritu.V-Illusion--PhoenixD-stuti123-SMay31-annie07relentless.DoNotMind

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
even though we dont know him personally, you can make out certain things about people from the way they react to questions or behave in interviews and stuff......he really seems like a great guy and everyone he has worked with has said the same......and his humility, hard work, and dedication is what has earned him so many fans......hes a very practical guy i think......i really respect him as an actor and i know hell always make us fans proud of him......naina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.annie07Nikki_Titli

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
LOL nice to see appreciation for Arjun from you Sonu...He's truly a great human being, was the very first thing i fell for when i first saw him offscreen during MJHT's start Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Illusion--SMay31-annie07

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
He's indeed a complete Rockstar...love him...nd i wish him all the very best for his new show..m sure he's gona rockkkkkkk....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Arjun Bijlani is a good son , good actor and good human being  but little bit confused Wink .. Keep Rocking Arjun .. Arjun Best wishes to you for your new show ...

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 27 December 2010 at 2:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hazra66stuti123

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Arjun is a gem..................he impress everyone around ...............Smile

Go to top