Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Loved the way Samir handled Khali today (Page 3)

sweetgal2001 Goldie
sweetgal2001
sweetgal2001

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
very true

destiny11 Senior Member
destiny11
destiny11

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I am hating myself for liking Sameer  for even once........he is such a loser......yesterday he was so pathetic .......created issue out of nothingThumbs Down He tried his level best to provoke Dolly & Khali......but kudos to Khalli who has not lost his temper even for once.......a great man indeed.....Sameer was looking like a plain fool while Khalli and Dolly were so chilled out........ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28arkamuzanish_kpawancool

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Sam was absolutely rightThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by destiny11

I am hating myself for liking Sameer  for even once........he is such a loser......yesterday he was so pathetic .......created issue out of nothingThumbs Down He tried his level best to provoke Dolly & Khali......but kudos to Khalli who has not lost his temper even for once.......a great man indeed.....Sameer was looking like a plain fool while Khalli and Dolly were so chilled out........ClapClap

I know Lol Really AMazing analysis
lol he doesnt even need to enter big boss

he already is too Bossy
Lol he needs to Enter into a show CALLED YES BOSSLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Where every one should say hIm Yes Boss on his every stupid, old aged and boring opinions
susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

Khali has been playing the role of Dolly's chamcha so far..It was a shame to see an acclaimed WWE wrestler acting like Dolly's pet animal..Loved the way Samir spoke to him today, Khali is busy manhandling everyone who takes panga with Dolly, but he never has the guts to utter a word to her when she's wrong and keeps justifying her actions..Dolly's lawyer is a nice apt name for him.

The embarassed expression on Khali's face at the end of the conversation was a must see..

Totally agree with your post............

I also loved it when khali had hidden that ginger piece for sweta.......LOLLOLLOL
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goldei

khali is very simple person and you should know that being 7 ft tall its very difficult to do household chores and samir's behaviour with khali is pathetic. you know khali is from a very poor family and is not that educated like samir and samir said to khali that why he is advocating dolly but my question is why he always guard shweta. khali is someone who is famous all over the world. i know he should not have participated in bigg boss. but now i don't like samir. i think ashmit should win the game.

Khaliji came from a poverty and rose to heights of name and fame, these other losers envy! He's not uneducated he's a policeman, he's not stupid he's very smart...
Sameers rudeness to Khaliji was preplanned as shown in the conversation he was having with Swheta and Ashmit when they were eating watermelon outside
Khali is sitting back and let them all behave like fools, there biggest mistake was underestimating him, the power behind his soch which to be fair is cleaner n purer than Sameers who just isn't able to pull off the stunts he preplans
I like Sam but he's quite pompous at times, and the more Ashmit and Sam try to belittle Khaliji the more he will rise...
He's a good man, they are trying to create crap around him so he loses it, but he won't....he's smarter than all those strugglers in there
God knows why he came to BB he doesn't need name fame! He's in the final, so he will be targetted, simple...
Sameer shouldn't have let his nomination get to him, and instead of joining hands with Ashmit, he should have put his little paw into the great khalis punja!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destiny11pawancool

aksho Groupbie
aksho
aksho

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
yeah i liked the way samir handled the whole situation but he shud hav done this long time a ago.
samir knows the competition is close he has to speak up now b4 its too late.
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by goldei

khali is very simple person and you should know that being 7 ft tall its very difficult to do household chores and samir's behaviour with khali is pathetic. you know khali is from a very poor family and is not that educated like samir and samir said to khali that why he is advocating dolly but my question is why he always guard shweta. khali is someone who is famous all over the world. i know he should not have participated in bigg boss. but now i don't like samir. i think ashmit should win the game.

Khaliji came from a poverty and rose to heights of name and fame, these other losers envy! He's not uneducated he's a policeman, he's not stupid he's very smart...
Sameers rudeness to Khaliji was preplanned as shown in the conversation he was having with Swheta and Ashmit when they were eating watermelon outside
Khali is sitting back and let them all behave like fools, there biggest mistake was underestimating him, the power behind his soch which to be fair is cleaner n purer than Sameers who just isn't able to pull off the stunts he preplans
I like Sam but he's quite pompous at times, and the more Ashmit and Sam try to belittle Khaliji the more he will rise...
He's a good man, they are trying to create crap around him so he loses it, but he won't....he's smarter than all those strugglers in there
God knows why he came to BB he doesn't need name fame! He's in the final, so he will be targetted, simple...
Sameer shouldn't have let his nomination get to him, and instead of joining hands with Ashmit, he should have put his little paw into the great khalis punja!!!

well said buddy...........i m amazed how khali keeps his cool....Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destiny11arkamu

Go to top