Loved the way Samir handled Khali today

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Khali has been playing the role of Dolly's chamcha so far..It was a shame to see an acclaimed WWE wrestler acting like Dolly's pet animal..Loved the way Samir spoke to him today, Khali is busy manhandling everyone who takes panga with Dolly, but he never has the guts to utter a word to her when she's wrong and keeps justifying her actions..Dolly's lawyer is a nice apt name for him.

The embarassed expression on Khali's face at the end of the conversation was a must see..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dolly is dumb to NOT realise dat khalli is using Her!
she is shielding HIM!
he is saved while she is targetted!

lols.. instead of focusin on sam shweta n ashmit
she shud focus on her veerji's shatir game :P

Socklet thumbnail
i do not agree wit u..dolly said right tht in tht fight manoj did'nt say anythin.And khali supported her,bcoz she ws right.and the way sam bhaved wit khali was 'DISCUSTING'.STUPID FELLOW
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved sam..his intelligence showed today while talking to that dumbo khali.

He doesn't tolerate nonsense..khali isone of them.
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monami18385

Dolly is dumb to NOT realise dat khalli is using Her!
she is shielding HIM!
he is saved while she is targetted!

lols.. instead of focusin on sam shweta n ashmit
she shud focus on her veerji's shatir game :P

what does shatir mean btw? even veena called sameer shatir 😕
goldei thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
khali is very simple person and you should know that being 7 ft tall its very difficult to do household chores and samir's behaviour with khali is pathetic. you know khali is from a very poor family and is not that educated like samir and samir said to khali that why he is advocating dolly but my question is why he always guard shweta. khali is someone who is famous all over the world. i know he should not have participated in bigg boss. but now i don't like samir. i think ashmit should win the game.
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with u...loved the way Samir handled Khali today...Khali has always been biased towards dolly n have supported her even when she was wrong...he hadn't been fair (if thts wat he is trying to do)...
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
agree with you
sam is the rockstar ad inshallah he will win
Sameer is the most deserving to win BB4 👍🏼

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khali's expression was priceless😆for a minute i thought dolly said doggy don't get provoked😆
arkamu thumbnail
Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Khali has been playing the role of Dolly's chamcha so far..It was a shame to see an acclaimed WWE wrestler acting like Dolly's pet animal..Loved the way Samir spoke to him today, Khali is busy manhandling everyone who takes panga with Dolly, but he never has the guts to utter a word to her when she's wrong and keeps justifying her actions..Dolly's lawyer is a nice apt name for him.

The embarassed expression on Khali's face at the end of the conversation was a must see..

It was not khali but sameer who was looking boring and pissed as usual 👎🏼

Nothing special the sameer PAITU did

just as usual ended up being pain in neck with same boring face and weird expressions