did they consummate - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anu_luv_maan

in today's episode did iccha nd veer  consummate or just slept together ........

m havng gut feeling veer knew taps was there that is why he made iccha to sleep in his room  .........

M sure they just slept together din consummate cause cvs wont show their consummation this fika................

bt still m havgn doutb pzl clear it 

Hi, what yaar - how can they sleep just like that - without consummating. - Because Veer was tempted - so he remained in her bedroom.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by mitturaju - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

why the creatives cant show VeeCha as a normal husband n wife... even in intimate scenes the distance is so obvious that one feels that its not only the actors but also the director is uncomfortable with veeCha getting too close...😆😆

Agree with u charu , yday in that hug scene , u can clearly see Nandish but not veer , it was pretty obvious he is uncomfortable hugging her , esp when devil is watching on them and fuming , it looks like rash is fumming , only tina was looking like icha, acting ....................... 
Originally posted by JustJ

Agree with u charu , yday in that hug scene , u can clearly see Nandish but not veer , it was pretty obvious he is uncomfortable hugging her , esp when devil is watching on them and fuming , it looks like rash is fumming , only tina was looking like icha, acting ....................... 

ya jaya... i was just watching the old Veecha video put up by vijayam in the VeeCha thread... and they looked so comfortable with each other...specially Veer he was so free in expressing his emotions ...fantastic actor.. but that intensity is missing now....
 I feel the director needs to take a stronger hand n get them to show the right emotions or close the serial... what? is this guy never going to do romantic scenes with any other actress is it... all the time woh belan leke peeche khadi hone wali hai kya ?😆😆😆😆... high time they learn to be a little more professional...

lol, yes , i was watching tht same video , and man he was so simple and was very good , they were so far yet chemistry and comfortness was seen , but now , dont ask ....... 

Rash is going to have prob with whom ever she works, no one want to see rash-nan as pair , apart their fans , so i dont see him working with others 

high time he learn meaning of true acting 
Double post  Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

lol, yes , i was watching tht same video , and man he was so simple and was very good , they were so far yet chemistry and comfortness was seen , but now , dont ask ....... 

Rash is going to have prob with whom ever she works, no one want to see rash-nan as pair , apart their fans , so i dont see him working with others 

high time he learn meaning of true acting 

its sad that all this personal feelings is effecting their acting skills..... he is very fabulous actor otherwise ..
agree, lets see how long this goes on 
Mera ek doubt hain Taps went up thinking she would stay next to Veer's room Lekin Veer tho is somewhere down Ichcha stays in Veer's room How come Taps Madam didn't get to know that😆

The way she was peeping yest🤣Aaj se do do log honge Veecha room ke baahar Unappointed Guards Working Free Of Cost!!!!
Originally posted by divy609

Mera ek doubt hain Taps went up thinking she would stay next to Veer's room Lekin Veer tho is somewhere down Ichcha stays in Veer's room How come Taps Madam didn't get to know that😆

The way she was peeping yest🤣Aaj se do do log honge Veecha room ke baahar Unappointed Guards Working Free Of Cost!!!!

Imagine Nani watching Veer n Ichcha romance...😉😳😆
Originally posted by cjs369

Imagine Nani watching Veer n Ichcha romance...😉😳😆
Woh sochne lagegi "Iss chu..... mein aisa kya hain Jo Tappu mein nahin hain"😆