India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Poor Editing again? (Page 2)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I think the family get-together was planned...while preparing to shoot for it the mishap happened...I guess the whole cast except MR and MV were around when it happend as they were shooting elsewhere for the jeep scenes.
But whatever it is...the writing/planning seems to be bad in general. I wonder if they have handed the show over to the great Mr. PS.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-Crystal29sub_rosaNelskabeeraspeakingAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I think the family get-together was planned...while preparing to shoot for it the mishap happened...I guess the whole cast except MR and MV were around when it happend as they were shooting elsewhere for the jeep scenes.
But whatever it is...the writing/planning seems to be bad in general. I wonder if they have handed the show over to the great Mr. PS.

We are blaming PS for everything...may be he deserves that! But he has been around since the jungle days...the show was on a high then...and even after that! I'm not sure about BS also...coz, he handled the post-FR turmoil pretty well...it had the old-LTL feel! So, what is wrong now?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yar how come Baji reached home, Dutta said that he is going to far place. He was in the jungle. If that place was near, then why did he wait? Pata nahi I found it rushed n I think its becuz of editing. But I may b wrong
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Dunno if something's changed behind the scenes. Onscreen the CVs team is pretty much the same except the relatively new BS. But at times ppl stop working for a show offscreen but their names are not taken off the credits as someone ghost writes for them.
Btw I feel this whole thing could be due to Colors showing a red signal to the Cvs...so they are stuck at the same point. Its happened before with LTL...its possible its happenning now again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sub_rosaNels

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
What I am not liking is the missing link between the scenes.....
I mean what was Kala's objective in getting Suresh killed and put in Dutta's jeep. He is a don...must have killed many people he is not going to be all scared by seeing one dead body...especially of a person  who was taken away to be killed......Then Suds running away from the scene with the jeep.....then sending others to pic Dutta up from a place where Baaji came back all b y himself...why was Suds so happy in leaving Dutta stranded??..........somewhere the whole logic seems to be missing....

Now there seems to be party....and upar se Dutta singing....no matter a sad and apt song...but somehow it does not suit the image that has been built of Dutta.......

Ab bas yeh hi reh gaya hai ki.....now that Dutta is drunk and singing in a party...is it Naku's turn to slap Dutta??????LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosakabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

We are blaming PS for everything...may be he deserves that! But he has been around since the jungle days...the show was on a high then...and even after that! I'm not sure about BS also...coz, he handled the post-FR turmoil pretty well...it had the old-LTL feel! So, what is wrong now?Confused

Sorry for the interruption LOL but Pranjal  Saxena has been there since the beginning .. 

apart from that being a viewer one should not get involved whats going on behind the scenes... 

Edited by SAraW - 27 December 2010 at 5:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

What I am not liking is the missing link between the scenes.....
I mean what was Kala's objective in getting Suresh killed and put in Dutta's jeep. He is a don...must have killed many people he is not going to be all scared by seeing one dead body...especially of a person  who was taken away to be killed......Then Suds running away from the scene with the jeep.....then sending others to pic Dutta up from a place where Baaji came back all b y himself...why was Suds so happy in leaving Dutta stranded??..........somewhere the whole logic seems to be missing....

Now there seems to be party....and upar se Dutta singing....no matter a sad and apt song...but somehow it does not suit the image that has been built of Dutta.......

Ab bas yeh hi reh gaya hai ki.....now that Dutta is drunk and singing in a party...is it Naku's turn to slap Dutta??????LOL

Not to mention Dutta shown driving around his jeep randomly for one epi. Actually this whole Kala-Suds-Chaskar deal reminds me of Kala's Supriya bhago-Naku phansao plan except that I am not so sure if they are putting so much thought behind this plan now and seem to have left loose ends hanging here and there. But even during those days we in the forum went crazy trying to understand Kala's plan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcysub_rosa

Go to top