Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Disliking Badi Ma (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

what i dont understand is how BM could encourage Ishaan Sona throwing their relationship in Suhana's face, when she herlsef was left by her hubby for another woman!!!

doesnt she feel ashamed and a hypocrit for putting Suhana through scenario (even if it is fake)  that is similar to how she lost her hubby and shouldnt she be stopping this as she should know how suhana must be feeling?

and now that im on a rant... are dadaji, Ishaan, plus the other family members (minus Dishu and Rani) blind? and so insensitive.... but worst of all cant Suhana's own father get off his bloody trumpet for long enough to see how sad his daughter is and try to find out why (even though its staring everyone in he face anyway!!!)

xXx Bee

I knowShocked it rather shocking to see a adarsh bharatya nari plotting such a cheap game and that too to someone who adores her!. Chi chi chi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uzma005

me too wish that suhana left the house. this will make baadi maa understand that things went too far also give suhana time to think about his and ishan relation. in that time she will think and realize abt his love for ishan (when he is  not around).  just my POV on the topic, whatever is planned by baadi ma is between sona, daada ji and baadima. why ishan is behaving like that. he was sitting so close sonali instead of sohana. i mean ok sona is sitting close to u but you can sit close to ur wife. Ishan himself is letting sona to come between him and sohana.

I feel the same way too. Stupid IshaanAngry
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^I think that Badi Ma definately knows something's up...she's just not showing it (again I have yet to see the picnic scenes...so will comment when I watch it fully)

but see Badi Ma is the only person I think that can understand fully....more than Ishaan can.....BM knows Suhana inside out......and she also knows that Suhana has changed feelings for Ishaan.....and I think she just wants Suhana to give importance to those feelings and express them rather than keeping them in and moping around all the time

Again fault lies in the CVs and writers for only putting the viewers through Suhana's point of view......everything about this track has ONLY been seen through Suhana's point of view....given that the show revolves around her...but in a show like SGP where all characters are given equal importance they should utilize more of them to make sense of the track

Dadaji and BM came up with this plan with Sonali and they have succeeded in it....but there is still more to be done because Suhana is still irritated and agitated.....I think what they should do now is that BM should realize that Suhana has begun to love Ishaan....and then use that to her greatest strength in her plan.......

Yup, If only they realize this sooner than later.    LOL
maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i too am very disappointed with badi maa and dadda ji because they are only thinking about ishaan. they think that their scheming will bring ishaan and suhana close but what if suhana finds out that they were the ones scheming against her and have caused soo much pain to her.... she would lose respect for these people...... ishaan is gadha he is doing everything unintentially and does not understand whats going on..... but i still hate him for putting his friend above his wife but badi maa and dadda ji are the greatest idiots..... i would serve them right if suhana leaves home...... i sooooo hope that she does.....

Go to top