Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Disliking Badi Ma (Page 2)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigj66

You guys, im not liking how Badi ma is okay with Ishaan and Sonall's closness. You tell me if her daughter was in Suhanna's position and they found out that the person their daughter respected the most ended up scheming against her for her good would they be happy or relieved that their daughter is in such a home. I know that when i get married if someone does what Badi Ma is doing to me i'd feel betrayed.... possibly even leave the house.

I love how Rajni and Disha can understand what Suhana is going through.... but then why can't Badi Ma. Doesn't Suhana treat her like her mother. Then why is Suhana being treated as a daughter-in -law. I use to think that Suhana was accepted as the daughter of the Kashyap family. However, i was wrong daughter-in-law can never be a daughter no matter how much she tries.

Sorry for the long paragraph's im just really disappointed in Badi Ma's character. Hope to see all your replies. Oh and i love the actress for making the character come alive so dont get me worng. Im just disappointed in how the creatives are making the character.

Hope to see your replies soon Embarrassed

Zainab  
@bold: so true
and i totally agree with u

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hai, Hai, if we are feeling the pain of Badi Maa ignoring poor baby Suhana , what would she be feeling, ch ch ch ch, thats really sad. They should not have interveened, they should have left Suhana alone to understand it in her own time, even when Sonali was not not around,  Suhana was concerned about Ishaan leaving her like Baday Papa left Badi Maa, she even asked tips from Meena how to keep a husband happy, so her mind started to think about that, I think this filmy idea of Dadaji was bogus, Ishaan played a big part in its success as Sonali so far is not doing a lot, its Ishaan and now Badi Maa has joined in. I know in order to get better you need to have KADvEE DAWA sometimes, but there are so many alternatives around that KADVEE DAWA is not the only solution.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005111192

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
You're so right.  BM with her schemes is so determined that Suhana won't leave the house,like her husband, that she is driving Suhana out herself.  What stupid logic and a stupid plan.  Its about to blow up in her face and she ows Suhana a giant apology.
icyprincess81 Newbie
icyprincess81
icyprincess81

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
i hope when suhana finds out wat bm did she leaves the house right away.
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
what i dont understand is how BM could encourage Ishaan Sona throwing their relationship in Suhana's face, when she herlsef was left by her hubby for another woman!!!

doesnt she feel ashamed and a hypocrit for putting Suhana through scenario (even if it is fake)  that is similar to how she lost her hubby and shouldnt she be stopping this as she should know how suhana must be feeling?

and now that im on a rant... are dadaji, Ishaan, plus the other family members (minus Dishu and Rani) blind? and so insensitive.... but worst of all cant Suhana's own father get off his bloody trumpet for long enough to see how sad his daughter is and try to find out why (even though its staring everyone in he face anyway!!!)

xXx Bee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadvedula_1111192

deepti18 Groupbie
deepti18
deepti18

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
till how long they will show ishaan - sona . if suhana leaves the family and goes away then only badi maa will realize about what mistake she did and that stupid sona will leave immediately. common agree yaar even elders also do mistakes. yes dadaji's and badi maa's plan should backfire. she is doing the same mistake. i mean she herself is turning out suhana's and ishaan's life same like her's how her husband left and went away. she has her whole family, but for suhana if she leaves kashyap parivaar and goes away she (suhana) doesn't have a family like her to come out of the situation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1Uzma005

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
thnx for the post dear.... even i feel CVs are messing up with the characters..... i m sure Suhana will break down once she gets to know her BM was behind all these..... the only person with whom she shared her everything was hurting her..... BM should stop this now before it takes a nasty turn and let Suhana deal with her feelings..... because i feel Suhana isn't getting enough scope to think about why she is feeling the way she is feeling right now for ishaan...... when she starts thinking, at that moment sona and ishaan come to ruin her mood with their activities .... enough of it... give her some space to think and decide on her feelings

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadvedula_1Uzma005

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
guys even i agree with you all...
this whole thing is just dragging like hell.. unable to see so much pain on suhana's face now.. cv's please make the bomb blast soon and stop this track.. teh way badi ma was lookign at suhana's face and enjoying it was pathetic...i know the acteess is doing ehr part but the scenes are being written wrong... and to top it all ishaan did notice that suhana didnt enjoy in teh picnic still he didnt do anythign about it there itself and was totally into sonali.. was it only in their room that ishaan gets to know that he has a wife???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadvedula_1bigj66Uzma005

Go to top