India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Disliking Badi Ma

bigj66 Senior Member
bigj66
bigj66

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
You guys, im not liking how Badi ma is okay with Ishaan and Sonall's closness. You tell me if her daughter was in Suhanna's position and they found out that the person their daughter respected the most ended up scheming against her for her good would they be happy or relieved that their daughter is in such a home. I know that when i get married if someone does what Badi Ma is doing to me i'd feel betrayed.... possibly even leave the house.

I love how Rajni and Disha can understand what Suhana is going through.... but then why can't Badi Ma. Doesn't Suhana treat her like her mother. Then why is Suhana being treated as a daughter-in -law. I use to think that Suhana was accepted as the daughter of the Kashyap family. However, i was wrong daughter-in-law can never be a daughter no matter how much she tries.

Sorry for the long paragraph's im just really disappointed in Badi Ma's character. Hope to see all your replies. Oh and i love the actress for making the character come alive so dont get me worng. Im just disappointed in how the creatives are making the character.

Hope to see your replies soon Embarrassed

Zainab  

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha12payalprasadkklb67anjalianjaliEs.EsDiivivedula_1AraamCutieeMemittusinghUzma005Bee3nazzSinha18Feefianna44nasco.Mandy.Shwets1502-SalShah4eva-

nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
im disappointed with the ishaan, and dadaji aswell. i will feel cheated if i was in suhaana's position. the other day dadaji noticed suhana being sad coz no one selected her in the team. he just lowered his shades a bit and smiled noticing suhana's plight.
i though badimaa understood her well but no. she doesnt evn smile properly nowadays and noone evn noticed?? u can see the pain evident in her face.
please do away with this triangle.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha12kklb67anjalianjaliEs.EsUzma005

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
seriously.. am not blaming the actresses... but i am blaming the CV"s for portraying the characters in an improper way.....am totally dissapointed... :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliUzma005

ishan2003 IF-Dazzler
ishan2003
ishan2003

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
that is the whole point guys, they are doing this purposely to make suhana jealous and come clean about her feelings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76Suchi-

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Welll d INTENTIONS of BM n dadaji r nt wrong.....they jus want suhana-ishaan 2 be together n live happily forever............bt the way they r doin it.....as gone a bit tooo far...........they r jus over-doing it nw....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry n worst part is tht v gota watch all of dis for the whole week..... hmph CryCry..they shud understnd where 2 DRAW A LINE...n stop all dis.........

knw wht........i guess v wil b left out CRIBBING abt it onnn n onn n on.........n nothing is gona change for like 2 weeks........ dnt knw Suhanas OUTBURST is gona come soon or nt....bt in all dis one things for sure............I WILL REALLY BURST OUT............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
A big THUMBS DOWN to the director....seriously....CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Trust me BM, Dadaji r going to taste their own medicine. 
        Jab Bomb fatega tab sabko pata chalega. yeh bhi koi isha vaisha bomb nahi hoga yeh to ATOMIC BOMB hoga. sare ghar ke male apni bivi ke sivay kisi ko nahi dekhenge LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67anjalianjaliEs.EsEkta76-raiAasma-FeefinascoYusBee-SalShah4eva-

sugarsweet Senior Member
sugarsweet
sugarsweet

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged

I agree..I think that although they have good intentions at heart but its getting too much nowOuch.....but for this at the same time I am not blaiming them..rather I blame Ishan as he is not part of this plan and yet he is behaving in the most childish manner possible... on one hand he claims to love suhana and then on the other he is unable to see the pain writen all over her face...ridiculous!! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliFeefi-SalShah4eva-

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
M more angry on ishaan...i dont understand when rajni n disha can notice how suhana s feeling then y cant ishaan?? N he s nt d part f plan but he s doing ful sona jaap 24 hrs..they r doing it fr suhana but it has become 2 much now n suhana s so much hurt..dnt kw hw ishaan cant notice this..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliEs.EsUzma005Suchi-

Go to top