India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

NEEDADVICE

Riya_24 Newbie
Riya_24
Riya_24

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
HEY FRIENDS...WELL IM NEW IN THIS  FORUM AND I NEED UR ADIVCE...WELL I FORT DIS IS DA BEST PLACE TO SHARE MY FEELINGS...

My name is Riya ..
well basicalii.. i hav dis frend and we are reli close... he tells me everyfing and even do i.. and i hav strted to lyk him :/...buh he onli considers me has a frend..well i duno if he lyks me or nt buh da way we act ya ... my frend says dat we luk sweet 2gther ..i duno wah to do..coz if i sai i luv u to him...den wah if he says no and our frendship gets runied:'(..buh i dnt knw his feelings..
wah can i do..

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Sorry Dear Its Not The Right Place For This Question Embarrassed But I'll Give You My Advice Is That You Have To Wait A Little Coz As You Said Your Firendship Will Be Ruined Ouch And Friendship Can Change In Love But Love Can't Change In Friendship Wink Hope You Understand Smile 
Anywaays Welcome To This Forum And Enjoy Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index