Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

wat r CV's tryng to do???? (Page 4)

Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 6383

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by JAYA_09

realy yaar but naksh segment i used to watch and i don't know when will nandini and varsha's jimmy track will end
kuch bhi dikao but we want some naksh senes together
show some naksh segment together for us request to cv's

jimmy, varsha & nandini..... jeena haram kar diya hai teeno ne... varsha is mad or wat??? if she knws dog will create probs... thn y zabardasti ka keep him??? if u want a pet thn let ur family members knw.... par nahi aise bachcho jaisi harkat karke dimaag khayegi... aur woh nandini chahti kya hai???Angry



what is this Nandu's problem..?? kyun dimaag khaati hai baar baar..?? why the hell she married Mohit knowing the fact that she is handicapped..??Confused Confused  use Mohit ke baare mein nahi pata nahi..?? woh toh hamesha se use dekh rahi hai na, isliye she fell in love with him..?? ab kyun dimaag kharav\b kar rahi hai..?? aye uska treatment nahi ho sakta kya..? so that yeh insecurity hamesha ke liye over ho jaaye.....Ouch
Ouch

Dint she think of all these possibilities before marriage..? apni shadi ke liye naksh ko itne mahino tak door kiya, kya kya natak nahi ki thi yar..? now again naksh will be in tension coz of her..Angry ye sakshi ko udaipur aake appendicitis hona tha..??Dead

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

aue yeh bakwwas bardaasht nahi ho raha hai yaar..seriously they have crossed all limits......Ouch Ouch jimmy, shava n Nandini....god spare us the horror....
kya kare yaar...ki YR se peechha chhut jaaye..? really m fed up of this crap n trash...

if u find the way out...let me knw... coz now i wanna really stop watchng it.... it spoils my whole day & nite.... cant live like ths yaar...CryCryCry

koi tho rajan sahi nahi tho cv's dimiri likho yaar v annot tolerate this track anymore.where is aakriti nowadays she is not at all coming what happened it is request for aakriti kindly let us know about what is going to happen next in rishta. if u know anything kindly let us know

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari1508

Angry
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by beautiful16

jitna hum YR ko dekhna chahte hai... utna hi CV's nahi chahte.... thy want us to quit watchng the show... tats y thy r showng such kinda epi's... other thn tat i cant understnd wat is the reason behind such crap....Angry
sach me yaar they have crossed all limits..kutte ko lekar bhi ek track bana dala Dead..just unbelievable..and that Nandu bakwas..whose interested yaar..pls pls yaar show something good..Stop this crap..Angry

i didnt wanted to discuss...coz ther is nothng in the show bsides jimmy.... but i wanted to gaalofy the whole team.... thy r now juz goin overbroad..... its so unacceptable....Angry

me too didnt feel like discussing thats why didnt came here for past few days..but now I am just too frastrated...AngryYe frustration baahar nahi nikala toh paagal ho jaungi..
We spend our entire day over thinking abt YR and what we get..this all crap..No proper Naksh scene..Show ke leads ko chhod ke sab ko track mil rahe hai..toh why not Naksh..???i dont knoe why am I bearing all this crap??Angry



yeh Nkash ghar mein akele the na..?? phir bhi is time ka use nahi kiya...feel like gaaliyfing then here,,,but then have to control myself...Censored AngryAngry   saand baith gaya hall room mein hi khaane ko..kitne pakores n chai baba...n then 1 sec ka bhi scene nahi ki Sakshai a agayi peth dard lekar n then Nandu ka mahakaal saaya chha gaya unpar.....Dead Dead
..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 4209

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Apoorva_22 IF-Rockerz
Apoorva_22
Apoorva_22

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 6383

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Ye kya ho raha hai YR mein...??
Maheshwaris ke ghar mein jimmy aa gaya hai..
Singhania ke ghar mein bacchon se raunak bad gayi hai.. ab ghar ki beti nandu permanantly ghar aa gayi hai..raunak hi raunak hai sab jahan...Ouch

haan appu thodi roshni tum bhi lelo... bohot dino se bachi hui thi....LOL

welcum back to the grt indian paagalkhaana....Hug


Hug kya karein sabi..Confused is pagalkhane se zyada din door raho toh aur bhi pagal ho jate hai hum...!! we are sooo helpless,hopeless,shameless,......ConfusedConfusedOuchAngryDeadSleepySleepyLOL

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Tafseer

aue yeh bakwwas bardaasht nahi ho raha hai yaar..seriously they have crossed all limits......Ouch Ouch jimmy, shava n Nandini....god spare us the horror....
kya kare yaar...ki YR se peechha chhut jaaye..? really m fed up of this crap n trash...

if u find the way out...let me knw... coz now i wanna really stop watchng it.... it spoils my whole day & nite.... cant live like ths yaar...CryCryCry

koi tho rajan sahi nahi tho cv's dimiri likho yaar v annot tolerate this track anymore.where is aakriti nowadays she is not at all coming what happened it is request for aakriti kindly let us know about what is going to happen next in rishta. if u know anything kindly let us know



today itself we wrote a lamba hauda msg to bothe the Cvs...they r definitely gonna read it, but it less obvious ki they r a\gonna apply it too...Ouch  after writing to them we read this jimmy's news....
ab hamare hatah mein jitna hota hai we do but yeh CVs hi sudharne ka naam nahi lete......every minute details i wrote what we feel for the show..
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Joined: 19 March 2009
Posts: 24510

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Ye kya ho raha hai YR mein...??
Maheshwaris ke ghar mein jimmy aa gaya hai..
Singhania ke ghar mein bacchon se raunak bad gayi hai.. ab ghar ki beti nandu permanantly ghar aa gayi hai..raunak hi raunak hai sab jahan...Ouch

haan appu thodi roshni tum bhi lelo... bohot dino se bachi hui thi....LOL

welcum back to the grt indian paagalkhaana....Hug


Hug kya karein sabi..Confused is pagalkhane se zyada din door raho toh aur bhi pagal ho jate hai hum...!! we are sooo helpless,hopeless,shameless,......LOL



kuch nahi ho sakta yaar apna.....day n night i only think of YR n its future track...n then what all we get..?? Angry  DeadAngry Angry Dead Dead

just tell me, why this Akshara was so shocked..? isn't its obvious ki they should plan a baby..?? ya phir dono ne socha hi nahi tha ki baby bhi unke life mein kabhi aayenge,..?? dono ke child marriage hai kya..??Confused  jo yeh sab dono samajte nahi...??Confused Confused
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 5240

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by pari1508

Angry
Originally posted by beautiful16

Originally posted by pari1508

Originally posted by beautiful16

jitna hum YR ko dekhna chahte hai... utna hi CV's nahi chahte.... thy want us to quit watchng the show... tats y thy r showng such kinda epi's... other thn tat i cant understnd wat is the reason behind such crap....Angry
sach me yaar they have crossed all limits..kutte ko lekar bhi ek track bana dala Dead..just unbelievable..and that Nandu bakwas..whose interested yaar..pls pls yaar show something good..Stop this crap..Angry

i didnt wanted to discuss...coz ther is nothng in the show bsides jimmy.... but i wanted to gaalofy the whole team.... thy r now juz goin overbroad..... its so unacceptable....Angry

me too didnt feel like discussing thats why didnt came here for past few days..but now I am just too frastrated...AngryYe frustration baahar nahi nikala toh paagal ho jaungi..
We spend our entire day over thinking abt YR and what we get..this all crap..No proper Naksh scene..Show ke leads ko chhod ke sab ko track mil rahe hai..toh why not Naksh..???i dont knoe why am I bearing all this crap??Angry



yeh Nkash ghar mein akele the na..?? phir bhi is time ka use nahi kiya...feel like gaaliyfing then here,,,but then have to control myself...Censored AngryAngry   saand baith gaya hall room mein hi khaane ko..kitne pakores n chai baba...n then 1 sec ka bhi scene nahi ki Sakshai a agayi peth dard lekar n then Nandu ka mahakaal saaya chha gaya unpar.....Dead Dead
y v r paagal behind this show. cv's wake up all the other shows going well.y this jimmy and varsha love for jimmy i thin k no need for shourya anymore. show some naksh proper scenes. not nandini scenes she has become paagal becoz of her naksh gone through hell. they got separated.really uski waja se naksh itna problems aaya tha. really feeling salap her and firs t want to slap and give gaalis to cv's hoW*Hey think bringing a dog in varsha's life ShockedDeady this dog  

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
babli tryng to b smart.... poor akshi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: beautiful16   Replies: 94   Views: 7278

beautiful16 94 7278 15 June 2010 at 1:26am by xyze

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index