Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Work and play anju... you're too young for me to go into details about it all... :-) Wait till I catch you!!!
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

really do not know - but can tell you one thing she writes good and is romantic at heart
and a die hard SANRAJ fan

That much I can agree with you Mira.... She writes very well... indeed...
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In todays epi even d spineless vishal had started to show some spine... He is again doubting on megha, god he is such a freak nw remembering dat he is triveni's hubby n wanted to knw wht she was doing wid rishabh.., guys soon we are going to hav a new love story of triveni n vishal... N megha is shown loosing in each n every epi... Soon dis mumma's reality wil b out infrnt of mumma's puppet spineless boy...
Would love 2 c it *evil smile*
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.smiley

ahem ahem...how can you she ain't sleeping coz of work?
*anji besharam runs*:p

control your emotions anji;p its a public placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bishop22

</div>
<div>

That much I can agree with you Mira.... She writes very well... indeed...

and what about you hose.omg your parts are πŸ‘
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ushmi

In todays epi even d spineless vishal had started to show some spine... He is again doubting on megha, god he is such a freak nw remembering dat he is triveni's hubby n wanted to knw wht she was doing wid rishabh.., guys soon we are going to hav a new love story of triveni n vishal... N megha is shown loosing in each n every epi... Soon dis mumma's reality wil b out infrnt of mumma's puppet spineless boy...

but dont wwant trishal love story....ewwww
ipodmackid thumbnail

they will def drag the track- as i am sure it will be DM and santu to throw megha and vishal out- if they show now vishal sees megha true face- then he will go crazy or something- also moti said today it will take time but triveni has to show vishal megha;s true colors

sakshi_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

really do not know - but can tell you one thing she writes good and is romantic at heart
and a die hard SANRAJ fan

anji and hose u both are fab yar...love to read something from u on that R...V...CREATIVE THREAD also...plz someon continue guys....
ipodmackid thumbnail
also since bandini got an 6 mt extension i am sure the cv's are going to prolong dm/santu mumbai track

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WHAT trishal love story..no..no plz..*shivers* *hides under bedp* dont gimme nightmare plz 😭