ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
HI friends

Part 1

episode starts with friday re cap-

m-house

triveni tells moti and baa what she heard between megha and her lawyer- moti cannot believe it- baa says megha is selfish- they feel bad for vishal- triveni says i have no pity for vishal- but if we have to win this fight we have to bring megha's true face in front of vishal- moti says this is the only way we can win this battle- this is the only way she tells triveni you will bring this face of megha in front of vishal

mumbai-

musakar's house his wife tells him to go to office and come early we have to go to do some shopping-
santu tells her do not woory i will tell dm to send him home early so you both can go out as you guys sent us- santu asks her why she never has bought a diamond ring - she tells santu we are middle class people we dream according to our means and when we buy gold we can use it in our bad times- santu leaves to go to office-

gupta's office

dma and gupta discussing about antwerp exhibition- dm wants santu to handle this proposal but gupta is worried if she can handle it- always men have been strong in the diamond association- dm says do not worry she can handle it and she will be the one who will represent us in Antwerp

dhrampur-

megha is making plans to re open the factory- she will pay special workers 3 times wages-
all workers go to hiten and tell him what megha is doing-that she is hiring workers and paying them high wages-  hten tells them if she wants to hire you do not refuse- workers suprised at what hiten is telling them- krishan says hiten is right- but make sure you take advance from her- workers say this is m-family always thinking about the workers

mumbai-

santu in her factory - checking all the work with the other woman encouraging them- dm walks in -- he tells santu you are so capable to do all this work and so many years in dhrampur i did not see your talent- snatu tells him maybe that was not the right time and this is the time where my talent was to be shown and appreciated-
 dm tells  santu let us discuss the antwerp proposal

m-house
vishal -still worried why megha lied to him- triveni passes by he calls her and ask her did she bring him to his bedroom- she tells him rishab and me bought you- vishal upset why rishab was with her- he ask her what was she doing with rishab late at night- she tells him who are you to question me? he tells her i am your husband- she says she helped him only because of santu and dm- megha comes - triveni leaves- vishal thanks megha for putting the patti and medicine- megha says no problem and leaves- vishal worried why megha lied to him again- triveni outside listening and happy that megha fell in her own trap

break

part 2

dm- santu house

dm with matti diyas- santu says what are you doing - he tells her you will go to the diamond association - there will be a lot of people - he puts one big diya and all small diyas across the table to show her how the meeting will take place- and you have to present your proposal to the chairman- he tells her not to be scared and tells her come on show me if i am the chair man how will you place the proposal in front of me? she starts saying I ma santu M- but changes her words- i am kanku Damji - puts her hand on her waist and says that- dm tells her very funny you just imitated me - now go to the door knock and come in and bring in your proposal as Kanku

break

part 3

mumbai

all in the diamond conference meeting-

all men- santu walks in all look at her - the chairman tells her to sit down- he says this is a first time a woman is representing a diamond company-
he welcomes santu-
he talks about DM being the ruler of the diamond industry which is good but a change is always welcomed
gupta and dm outside waiting- gupta tells dm why you do not go inside santu will have moral support
dm tells gupta do not worry she has faced more difficult situations and has merged a winner - go to the office i am her to give her moral support-gupta says ok if you are sure - he leaves

the chairman asks santu now it is your turn - why should your company get this order?

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 27 December 2010 at 11:14am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821921royalb1ndumvatsaazminamsaggi80amnababyreemabarbyaishroymaryam23arichpikavecnirleppannuklementina_275cloudzJamila1***Anu***viraf4uekomasmimi10sakshi_24bankhanAyeshaRRushmibishop22cuterosydaddysgirl786shabz50Luv-Shonitsoap-criticsimlavidhiXx..Anjali..xXShahara3love2211KyunkiImafanAfghanLeenaanna44ammoosniveditharani-luckianitaranipyar-ishk

Xx..Anjali..xX IF-Dazzler
Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hi di.
Today ushi di won't be here.she is having exams

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanushmi

bishop22 Goldie
bishop22
bishop22

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hi mira and anjali.... we meet again :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanushmiXx..Anjali..xX

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hi to all- i am buried in 12 " snow- today- so hope to see a nice sanraj filled episode-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bankhanushmi

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Epi starts with last weeks recap.
And then triveni baa and moti discussing over vishal.they feel pity for him as he considers that megha as his mum bt she is just using him. They say they hv to work on getting vishal knw witch's real face

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bankhanmimi10bishop22ipodmackidushmiLuv-Shonit

ushmi Goldie
ushmi
ushmi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hey anji n all... Sweets i am here... Haha
atlast made it here... Am watchng bandini... Yipeee
bt missed d starting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bankhanmimi10ipodmackidbishop22Xx..Anjali..xX

Xx..Anjali..xX
Xx..Anjali..xX

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Then a scene bw santu and masukar's wife.santu asks her if she never wanted to have a diamond ring.she says we are middle class ppl and we dream of things which are withing our range..and then santu remembers she has to go to office and she leaves

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

klementina_275bankhanmimi10bishop22ushmiAyeshaRRLuv-Shonit

ipodmackid Goldie
ipodmackid
ipodmackid

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushmi

Hey anji n all... Sweets i am here... Haha
atlast made it here... Am watchng bandini... Yipeee
bt missed d starting

hi ushmi- glad you made it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: