8 [12.31%]
2 [3.08%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Well - today at least I think Dolly is not ONLY to be blamed! Both Khali and Sam have some contributions too - specially Khalli! Angry

The root cause of the problem is Khalli who seemed to have said that he wants to play Manoj in the PT exercise jhagra!

Dolly's point is really valid - there is no need for Shweta to play two roles as Khalli can be Ashmit! Manoj has no role there!Confused Of course, she could have said in better manner!

I understand Sam's irritation, but was it so necessary to  stretch the whole thing?!!! Unhappy 

Dolly has not said much for which Sam got soooo irritated and started saying that he is not taking any responsibility!

Why am I feeling that Sam is also quiet insecure and in this state of mind he cannot take any kind of opposition from anyoneConfused

Totally  agreed......... every word u wrote is exactly what I felt...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks samfan!

@monami

When they were doing the rehearsals, it seemed they were adding more inputs to it.... after all - there cannot be a 100% ready script within few hours!

also - this is not a film shooting or theatre for which no change can be done after rehearsals!

Dolly was giving some input and I felt quiet them to be quiet reasonable input. Smile Only problem was that if she could have given it in more sweeter way, there would have been no question of blaming her. I understand Sam's irritation, but the whole thing was stretched too far by all the three - Dolly, khalli and Sam.

If only and only Khalli could have talked some sense Angry instead of increasing the debate!

Edited by doyelpakhi - 27 December 2010 at 11:54am

Go to top