--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by Tafseer

Akshara toh aise shocked hui ki jaise gayatri ne maano kya keh diya...Shocked Shocked yeh dono ki natak karenge yaar...but why was she so surprised after hearing the baby talk..?? kab plan karne ka soch rahi thi woh..?? jab ghar ka saara kaam khatam ho jaaye tab..?? woh toh hone se raha Akshara, baithi raho aise..Confused

exactly...ab toh she wants to look after anuj ke bacche till sakshi returns back...OuchConfused

apoorva one thing anuj ke bache dekh dekh ke shayad naitik and akshi will about having babies

Anuj ke bacche dekh dekh ke naitik is getting irritated...Only Akshara is enjoying..!! haan.. hopefully dono baat zaroor karenge ab.. Aakhir Akshara ki MAA has put the matter in front..

his reaction is very normal..doosre bachon ko dekhkar aise hi lagta hai Big smile it's diff. when u have ur own babies....vaise i'm liking this anuj track very much...my hubby doesn't help me a bit with my daughters but whenever he's around, i do the same as anuj's wife..isko pakdo  ye karo woh karoTongue that's another thing ke yeh chance bhi mujhe week mein 1-2 baar hi milta hai...i wanna make him watch yr these days..i'm sure he'll tell me tu bhi aise hi bolti hai..btw therez a hell lot of diffeence when u have first baby and second baby..with the first one, u wanna do everything yourself ..it's a new experience toh ur very exited but 2nd time , personally i feel it's a lot more difficult coz ur physically very weak ..and then without any help (like sakshi and anuj) n family  members not cooperative enuf, u have no option left but to say ke ye kab bade honge bache !!! moreover, u dun get time for yourself at all..family life for the couple changes completely... .naitik need not worry..he has his family to look after the kids and then, it must be against daddaji's khandan ki pratishtha ke ghar ke aadmi bache ko take care kare ..toh what;s the problem...BUT if he decides to wait, that's also a very good decision..everything changes after the arrival of the baby...one must enjoy for a few years, if they can...rest is everybody's individual thinking and decision...

Anuj looks like the kind who doesn't do anything around the house and Sakshi is probably even worse. Woh jabardasti sabke saamne karwa rahi hai cause she knows he can't objectLOL She was so irritated when she saw him leave w/Naitik in Fri's episode. Bacchonko uske paas chodke khud jaaraha tha maze karne dosto ke saath. She put a stop to that right awayLOL Good going, SakshiClap

I won't be surprised Appendicitis ka bahana karke Udaipur main kahi romantic outing pe gaye honge. Boat book kiya hoga Dimri ne unke liyeAngry  Naksh hai na babysitting karne.

Deciding to have babies should be a couple's decision not Ma's. The problem that Naitik had is that Aksh is not spending enough time with him, that has still not been resolved and will never be cause Akshara's brain cells are dead. Usne tho Ma ke liye shaadi ki hai. Ab Ma ke liye bacche bhi banayegi.

Munna will again try to find another avenue to get her closer to him when they have a baby cause usko tho Super mom banna hai.  I would be really upset if Akshara starts her Maa ne kaha hai.....Angry Usko apni akkal tho hai hi nahi, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is where this is headed, making babies Ma ko khush rakhne ke liye.

BM was smiling like a baboon when the baby topic came, "Bahu ne humhe bahut khushi di hai". Ironically this was right after the driving class fiasco where BM didn't defend Aksh even though she had almost saved her life. But Aksh mahaan hai hum jaise nahi hai, she will maintain that everyone treats her like a beti.

Edited by FLGators - 27 December 2010 at 5:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by JAYA_09

Akshara toh aise shocked hui ki jaise gayatri ne maano kya keh diya...Shocked Shocked yeh dono ki natak karenge yaar...but why was she so surprised after hearing the baby talk..?? kab plan karne ka soch rahi thi woh..?? jab ghar ka saara kaam khatam ho jaaye tab..?? woh toh hone se raha Akshara, baithi raho aise..Confused

exactly...ab toh she wants to look after anuj ke bacche till sakshi returns back...OuchConfused

apoorva one thing anuj ke bache dekh dekh ke shayad naitik and akshi will about having babies

Anuj ke bacche dekh dekh ke naitik is getting irritated...Only Akshara is enjoying..!! haan.. hopefully dono baat zaroor karenge ab.. Aakhir Akshara ki MAA has put the matter in front..

his reaction is very normal..doosre bachon ko dekhkar aise hi lagta hai Big smile it's diff. when u have ur own babies....vaise i'm liking this anuj track very much...my hubby doesn't help me a bit with my daughters but whenever he's around, i do the same as anuj's wife..isko pakdo  ye karo woh karoTongue that's another thing ke yeh chance bhi mujhe week mein 1-2 baar hi milta hai...i wanna make him watch yr these days..i'm sure he'll tell me tu bhi aise hi bolti hai..btw therez a hell lot of diffeence when u have first baby and second baby..with the first one, u wanna do everything yourself ..it's a new experience toh ur very exited but 2nd time , personally i feel it's a lot more difficult coz ur physically very weak ..and then without any help (like sakshi and anuj) n family  members not cooperative enuf, u have no option left but to say ke ye kab bade honge bache !!! moreover, u dun get time for yourself at all..family life for the couple changes completely... .naitik need not worry..he has his family to look after the kids and then, it must be against daddaji's khandan ki pratishtha ke ghar ke aadmi bache ko take care kare ..toh what;s the problem...BUT if he decides to wait, that's also a very good decision..everything changes after the arrival of the baby...one must enjoy for a few years, if they can...rest is everybody's individual thinking and decision...

Anuj looks like the kind who doesn't do anything around the house and Sakshi is probably even worse. Woh jabardasti sabke saamne karwa rahi hai cause she knows he can't objectLOL She was so irritated when she saw him leave w/Naitik in Fri's episode. Bacchonko uske paas chodke khud jaaraha tha maze karne dosto ke saath. She put a stop to that right awayLOL Good going, SakshiClap

I won't be surprised Appendicitis ka bahana karke Udaipur main kahi romantic outing pe gaye honge. Boat book kiya hoga Dimri ne unke liyeAngry  Naksh hai na babysitting karne.

Deciding to have babies should be a couple's decision not Ma's. The problem that Naitik had is that Aksh is not spending enough time with him, that has still not been resolved and will never be cause Akshara's brain cells are dead. Usne tho Ma ke liye shaadi ki hai. Ab Ma ke liye bacche bhi banayegi.

Munna will again try to find another avenue to get her closer to him when they have a baby cause usko tho Super mom banna hai.  I would be really upset if Akshara starts her Maa ne kaha hai.....Angry Usko apni akkal tho hai hi nahi, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is where this is headed, making babies Ma ko khush rakhne ke liye.

BM was smiling like a baboon when the baby topic came, "Bahu ne humhe bahut khushi di hai". Ironically this was right after the driving class fiasco where BM didn't defend Aksh even though she had almost saved her life. But Aksh mahaan hai hum jaise nahi hai, she will maintain that everyone treats her like a beti.

that happened with varsha also ..akshara toh is 2 steps ahead in ma ki bhakti toh hona toh yahi hai dear..Ma keh rahi hai toh bacha kaise nahi aayega Big smile and the argument these ladies give is that "baad mein bhi toh karna hi hai toh abhi kyun nahi" ..i'm sure naitik will not be ready so soon..but if one says ke bacha chahiye and the other one says nahi toh what to do??? i wonder gayitri and bma didn't get the idea of munna ka munna duniya ke itne saare bache dekhkar..anuj hi kyun? varsha is also going to be a mom soon..and every married couple has kids in India (almost) ...and then, daddaji's khandan ki pratishtha will also increase if bahu gives bacha...2-3 things r very funny & common in our families...ek toh bache ki demand bahu se hi hoti hai Big smile munna's se nahi.....2nd is munna's never tell ke they dun want a kid so soon n explain their MA's..woh kaam bahu ko karna padta hai..explanation do ke bacha kyun nahi chahiye...3rd is ke it's very common ke husbands never help their wives in raising the kids..specially housewives...naitik bekar mein worry kar rahi hai...rahi akshara maata, last time when naitik told her ke he doesn't want her to become a typical achar papad banane wali wife, toh she said ke itmein hi maza hai..abhi bhi she said the same thing...isi mein maza hai ke bachon ko khilao Big smile pati ke saath rehne mein koi maza nahi hai coz MA objects...akshara distraction jo hai naitik ke liye..

vaise i missed yest. episode toh i have no idea what was akshara's reaction...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
do u all agree with ankita 207 ,she feels that   show will go of air beocz of present track [dog\ ] she also feel that DOR  will take place of rishta. u also feel the same thin g. pl send as amny messages to garima and ask her to reply to us. i already send 7 to 8 messages regarding this v don't wan this show go off. i requested to her  to show some sensible track taffy or aakriti send messages to rajan sahi also about this matter. do u have fb account of rajan sahi send me  .
_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

Go to top