Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

today's precap (Page 2)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Originally posted by JAYA_09

i think they will show this track that's y they bought anuj and his family.
defintely they will talk
taffy akshi will sharmofy when she will talk to naitik about babies
what will be naitik 's reaction
they should go out for some holidays
spend some quality time together
then only they can think about thisplaces like shimla where snow will fall they can spend some quality time together what do u think

Kahan yar... they wont go anywhere now..!! ab dono ko akele kamre mein rehne ki fursat mile tab baat karenge na...Confused yahan to nandu ke problems is janam mein solve nahi hoga...aur ab sakshi ki tabiyat...lol
kuch bhi ho apoorva v watch to see naksh scenes nahi tho ek kaam kar sakte hain sab ko all old people including nandu and rashmi ghar se kidhar lambhi yatra nmain bejdhe
then naksh vl have some happy time together

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i agreeeeee wid all of you
but eventually there will be da gud news
i think on the maha epi either dey with discuss
or the the news that shes preggy xx
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

Akshara toh aise shocked hui ki jaise gayatri ne maano kya keh diya...Shocked Shocked yeh dono ki natak karenge yaar...but why was she so surprised after hearing the baby talk..?? kab plan karne ka soch rahi thi woh..?? jab ghar ka saara kaam khatam ho jaaye tab..?? woh toh hone se raha Akshara, baithi raho aise..Confused

exactly...ab toh she wants to look after anuj ke bacche till sakshi returns back...OuchConfused

apoorva one thing anuj ke bache dekh dekh ke shayad naitik and akshi will about having babies

Anuj ke bacche dekh dekh ke naitik is getting irritated...Only Akshara is enjoying..!! haan.. hopefully dono baat zaroor karenge ab.. Aakhir Akshara ki MAA has put the matter in front..
saas maa kelite tho hundred p[ercent naksh will talk kyunkii akshi mana karsakthi apni sasuma komay bhi naitik bhi gay3 keliye haan karega.
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilovemsk

i agreeeeee wid all of you
but eventually there will be da gud news
i think on the maha epi either dey with discuss
or the the news that shes preggy xx
no yaar but defintely they will talk or discuss but first they should be together na .
saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
arey naitik ki bday,unki anniversary,aur honeymoon bhi pending hai itni saari acchi acchi tracks ko chod kar yeh kya dikha rahe hai Angry aise hi chalta raha toh yeh rishta neeche se top karega pata nhi yeh cv's kab sudherenge......Disapprove
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

i think they will show this track that's y they bought anuj and his family.
defintely they will talk
taffy akshi will sharmofy when she will talk to naitik about babies
what will be naitik 's reaction
they should go out for some holidays
spend some quality time together
then only they can think about thisplaces like shimla where snow will fall they can spend some quality time together what do u think

i haven't seen the episode but if she doesn;t sharmaofy while doing smp then why this strange reaction on hearing abt babies? what do they think happens b/w husband wife?
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

Akshara toh aise shocked hui ki jaise gayatri ne maano kya keh diya...Shocked Shocked yeh dono ki natak karenge yaar...but why was she so surprised after hearing the baby talk..?? kab plan karne ka soch rahi thi woh..?? jab ghar ka saara kaam khatam ho jaaye tab..?? woh toh hone se raha Akshara, baithi raho aise..Confused

exactly...ab toh she wants to look after anuj ke bacche till sakshi returns back...OuchConfused

apoorva one thing anuj ke bache dekh dekh ke shayad naitik and akshi will about having babies

Anuj ke bacche dekh dekh ke naitik is getting irritated...Only Akshara is enjoying..!! haan.. hopefully dono baat zaroor karenge ab.. Aakhir Akshara ki MAA has put the matter in front..

his reaction is very normal..doosre bachon ko dekhkar aise hi lagta hai Big smile it's diff. when u have ur own babies....vaise i'm liking this anuj track very much...my hubby doesn't help me a bit with my daughters but whenever he's around, i do the same as anuj's wife..isko pakdo  ye karo woh karoTongue that's another thing ke yeh chance bhi mujhe week mein 1-2 baar hi milta hai...i wanna make him watch yr these days..i'm sure he'll tell me tu bhi aise hi bolti hai..btw therez a hell lot of diffeence when u have first baby and second baby..with the first one, u wanna do everything yourself ..it's a new experience toh ur very exited but 2nd time , personally i feel it's a lot more difficult coz ur physically very weak ..and then without any help (like sakshi and anuj) n family  members not cooperative enuf, u have no option left but to say ke ye kab bade honge bache !!! moreover, u dun get time for yourself at all..family life for the couple changes completely... .naitik need not worry..he has his family to look after the kids and then, it must be against daddaji's khandan ki pratishtha ke ghar ke aadmi bache ko take care kare ..toh what;s the problem...BUT if he decides to wait, that's also a very good decision..everything changes after the arrival of the baby...one must enjoy for a few years, if they can...rest is everybody's individual thinking and decision...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-

Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

arey naitik ki bday,unki anniversary,aur honeymoon bhi pending hai itni saari acchi acchi tracks ko chod kar yeh kya dikha rahe hai Angry aise hi chalta raha toh yeh rishta neeche se top karega pata nhi yeh cv's kab sudherenge......Disapprove

i agree.......... it has been more than 1 yr and didnt shown there anniversaryAngry

Go to top