is this the ishaan which the cv's portrayed before

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
is this the ishaan which the cv's portrayed before??😕 
i seriously feel weird.....🤢  what happened to that bholu ishaan who dint even know d meaning of romance?? who defined romance as baby ka diper badalna romance hain.........................😆 then wat the heck is he doing with sona??? sona sona sona.. sona meri hain....😕. and all those touchy touchy things???? those hugs wen suhana was out in the cricket match?? the time wen ishaan carried sona in his arms.............................😡 wats all dis??😡 this doesnt justify bholu ishaan ka character.. which the CV's portrayed earlier....🤢i am seriously diassapointed...😭 and in the promo.. they hav been showing ishaan with sona... njoyin IN A DISCO........ the guy who was feeling ashamed of seeing 2 lovers being close in the galli....... is now njoying in disco with his so called FRANDDDDDDDDD.... SONA...... he scolded suhana... wat kind of rubbish she was seeing..... that day.... then wat d heck is he doing with sona madam in a disco????? 😲😲😭i am seriously not liking ishaan anymore..... CV's killed ishaan's character..... am totally dissapointed.... ðŸ˜•................ my pooooooor suhana.......... awww... i cant see her pain anymore........................ plzzz cv's get back our old ishaaan back...plzzzzzzz
I think suhana is getting to taste her own recipe...lets not forget, ishaan is the same guy who suhana kind of humiliated on her marriage day....she went on the comparison between ishaan and her bf (i dont remember his name for some reason)...he was also the same ishaan who was waiting for suhana when she went to her bf's house to meet him...
we cant even imagine how much of a courage is needed for this...which ishaan has always showed...also ishaan gets happy even if suhana talks and behaves nicely with his family...
all that this guy is doing is spending some good time with his friend....while i do agree that it goes a little overboard sometimes, but he has always shown more concern towards Suhana than Sona...
Its time that suhana realises how badly she has behaved earlier with Ishaan and now that she has got to taste her own recipe. she will do so real fast!
wow most husbands ask wives to come along........ can anyone upload the promo? i think that day is confrontation day. so watchout.😆
pls pls pls dnt take ishaan wrongly...............plssssssssssss...........nd dnt hate hm...............
take it easy dear no one hates him just curious ðŸ˜† why he didn't take suhana to Disco?
Originally posted by ninni.saha

pls pls pls dnt take ishaan wrongly...............plssssssssssss...........nd dnt hate hm...............
i dont hate ishaan.. but i am not liking the way.. cv's are portarying himm... :(
Originally posted by Prateeksh

I think suhana is getting to taste her own recipe...lets not forget, ishaan is the same guy who suhana kind of humiliated on her marriage day (She didnt know she was marrying Ishaan, she was shocked at her father,s choice , she thought that she was suppose to marry RICH< SMART AND HANDSOME, she didnt say that you are not SID , even if it was somebody else instead of Ishaan she would have said the same, she was herself from a RICH background, so thought she should marry somebody like her)....she went on the comparison between ishaan and her bf (i dont remember his name for some reason)( Sorry but she BLAMED her boyfriend for her mairrage, she wanted Ishaan to be SMART /Handsome and it was always Ishaan who took it as she is comparing him with SID, for reference watch the episode after the family shoot she took Ishaan,s picture and said I dint want to talk about SID but mentioned his name because of the picture, she complimented Ishaan that he was looking dashing and Smart and again Ishaan took it wrong) ...he was also the same ishaan who was waiting for suhana when she went to her bf's house to meet him.(Ishaan right from the beginig AGREED himself to Suhana that she could LEAVE him any day she feels ONLY if she  TELL him first, she went there wrong very wrong, but She needed to do that as she was not CLEAR about her mairrage and FUTURE, she didnt hide anything from Ishaan, Ishaan should not have agreed to this arrangement and should have kicked her out the next day, when he agreed to give her time he stuck to it and he was right about SID and Suhana accepted that appreciated his support whole heartedly)..
we cant even imagine how much of a courage is needed for this...which ishaan has always showed...also ishaan gets happy even if suhana talks and behaves nicely with his family.(A big change in Suhana all because of the SUPPORT given by Ishaan, and that SUPPORT is missing now, he is not only ignoring her but also his behaviour is unlike the Ishaan the CV portrayed, we dont hate Ishaan we MISS him plus his Love for Suhana is unconditional right why this condition now that SUAHAN HAS TO SUFFER or TASTE HER OWN MEDICINE, if that was the case Ishaan should have kicked her out the next day of wedding if not then the day she went to see Sid, if not then when Suhana said she will not LEAVE this house, Ishaan should have said then you can only stay here if you ACCEPT this mairrage and ACCEPT me , he did not do all this because he has FAITH in his love which he said to Rajini and Disha once," Suhana Mujhay ya is ghar ko chod kar nahi jayegee", now how ever he is behaving with Sonali is completly OTT and CV has messed up character.
all that this guy is doing is spending some good time with his friend....while i do agree that it goes a little overboard sometimes, but he has always shown more concern towards Suhana than Sona...
Its time that suhana realises how badly she has behaved earlier with Ishaan and now that she has got to taste her own recipe. she will do so real fast!( then as I said earlier , if its TIT for TAT then Ishaan,s love has no meaning then, one should not make ones loved one suffer)

totally agree with you. he always ignore his wife infront of sohana. he is behaving so weird

Originally posted by venture

i totally agree with you....😛..............i dont hate ishaan.. 😊but i am missing the old ishaan... "cv's have messed up the character......." am dissapppointed with their portrayal of ishaan's character... ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by netri

wow most husbands ask wives to come along........ can anyone upload the promo? i think that day is confrontation day. so watchout.😆
yeah dint you see that?? suhana calls up ishaan.. but he doesnt life the phone... he was busy dancing with sona to the music.. soo suhana gets angry and asks elder ladies... werz ishaan?? they reply.. ishaan went out with suhana.. and suhana shouts kya in a shock....😕