Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

is this the ishaan which the cv's portrayed before

vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
is this the ishaan which the cv's portrayed before??Confused 
i seriously feel weird.....Dead  what happened to that bholu ishaan who dint even know d meaning of romance?? who defined romance as baby ka diper badalna romance hain.........................LOL then wat the heck is he doing with sona??? sona sona sona.. sona meri hain....Confused. and all those touchy touchy things???? those hugs wen suhana was out in the cricket match?? the time wen ishaan carried sona in his arms.............................Angry wats all dis??Angry this doesnt justify bholu ishaan ka character.. which the CV's portrayed earlier....Deadi am seriously diassapointed...Cry and in the promo.. they hav been showing ishaan with sona... njoyin IN A DISCO........ the guy who was feeling ashamed of seeing 2 lovers being close in the galli....... is now njoying in disco with his so called FRANDDDDDDDDD.... SONA...... he scolded suhana... wat kind of rubbish she was seeing..... that day.... then wat d heck is he doing with sona madam in a disco????? ShockedShockedCryi am seriously not liking ishaan anymore..... CV's killed ishaan's character..... am totally dissapointed.... OuchConfused................ my pooooooor suhana.......... awww... i cant see her pain anymore........................ plzzz cv's get back our old ishaaan back...plzzzzzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PFarhanUzma005

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I think suhana is getting to taste her own recipe...lets not forget, ishaan is the same guy who suhana kind of humiliated on her marriage day....she went on the comparison between ishaan and her bf (i dont remember his name for some reason)...he was also the same ishaan who was waiting for suhana when she went to her bf's house to meet him...
we cant even imagine how much of a courage is needed for this...which ishaan has always showed...also ishaan gets happy even if suhana talks and behaves nicely with his family...
all that this guy is doing is spending some good time with his friend....while i do agree that it goes a little overboard sometimes, but he has always shown more concern towards Suhana than Sona...
Its time that suhana realises how badly she has behaved earlier with Ishaan and now that she has got to taste her own recipe. she will do so real fast!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninni.sahaGarima_04Sinha18Tani91

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
wow most husbands ask wives to come along........ can anyone upload the promo? i think that day is confrontation day. so watchout.LOL
ninni.saha Groupbie
ninni.saha
ninni.saha

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
pls pls pls dnt take ishaan wrongly...............plssssssssssss...........nd dnt hate hm...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
take it easy dear no one hates him just curious LOL why he didn't take suhana to Disco?
vedula_1 Senior Member
vedula_1
vedula_1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninni.saha

pls pls pls dnt take ishaan wrongly...............plssssssssssss...........nd dnt hate hm...............
i dont hate ishaan.. but i am not liking the way.. cv's are portarying himm... :(
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

I think suhana is getting to taste her own recipe...lets not forget, ishaan is the same guy who suhana kind of humiliated on her marriage day (She didnt know she was marrying Ishaan, she was shocked at her father,s choice , she thought that she was suppose to marry RICH< SMART AND HANDSOME, she didnt say that you are not SID , even if it was somebody else instead of Ishaan she would have said the same, she was herself from a RICH background, so thought she should marry somebody like her)....she went on the comparison between ishaan and her bf (i dont remember his name for some reason)( Sorry but she BLAMED her boyfriend for her mairrage, she wanted Ishaan to be SMART /Handsome and it was always Ishaan who took it as she is comparing him with SID, for reference watch the episode after the family shoot she took Ishaan,s picture and said I dint want to talk about SID but mentioned his name because of the picture, she complimented Ishaan that he was looking dashing and Smart and again Ishaan took it wrong) ...he was also the same ishaan who was waiting for suhana when she went to her bf's house to meet him.(Ishaan right from the beginig AGREED himself to Suhana that she could LEAVE him any day she feels ONLY if she  TELL him first, she went there wrong very wrong, but She needed to do that as she was not CLEAR about her mairrage and FUTURE, she didnt hide anything from Ishaan, Ishaan should not have agreed to this arrangement and should have kicked her out the next day, when he agreed to give her time he stuck to it and he was right about SID and Suhana accepted that appreciated his support whole heartedly)..
we cant even imagine how much of a courage is needed for this...which ishaan has always showed...also ishaan gets happy even if suhana talks and behaves nicely with his family.(A big change in Suhana all because of the SUPPORT given by Ishaan, and that SUPPORT is missing now, he is not only ignoring her but also his behaviour is unlike the Ishaan the CV portrayed, we dont hate Ishaan we MISS him plus his Love for Suhana is unconditional right why this condition now that SUAHAN HAS TO SUFFER or TASTE HER OWN MEDICINE, if that was the case Ishaan should have kicked her out the next day of wedding if not then the day she went to see Sid, if not then when Suhana said she will not LEAVE this house, Ishaan should have said then you can only stay here if you ACCEPT this mairrage and ACCEPT me , he did not do all this because he has FAITH in his love which he said to Rajini and Disha once," Suhana Mujhay ya is ghar ko chod kar nahi jayegee", now how ever he is behaving with Sonali is completly OTT and CV has messed up character.
all that this guy is doing is spending some good time with his friend....while i do agree that it goes a little overboard sometimes, but he has always shown more concern towards Suhana than Sona...
Its time that suhana realises how badly she has behaved earlier with Ishaan and now that she has got to taste her own recipe. she will do so real fast!( then as I said earlier , if its TIT for TAT then Ishaan,s love has no meaning then, one should not make ones loved one suffer)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1Uzma005111192

Uzma005 Goldie
Uzma005
Uzma005

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

totally agree with you. he always ignore his wife infront of sohana. he is behaving so weird

Go to top