•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

I don't understant one thing..why does meena always wear saree...I mean she is young may be of ishika's age..as far as I know she is unmarried..then why does she wears saree..in picnic epi also..even disha and rajni were wearing salwars, so why can't meena..I know it's a stupid topic but I find it lil unreal...as in SGP everything is close to reality...!Edited by -raiAasma- - 13 years ago
I think thats how maids in Delhi are dressed😆Watch Divya Dutta in Delhi 6.She too had a get up like that.😊
Well i like Meena . She has more sense than Sona. 👏 She inspired Suhana to cook 4 Ishan......
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

I think thats how maids in Delhi are dressed😆Watch Divya Dutta in Delhi 6.She too had a get up like that.😊
Yah may be...but still I dun get it that why do maids of Delhi have to dress like that..well divya was/is quite old comparing meena..meena is just a girl na...
Btw shounak your ragz siggies are awesome..I am using one...!
Originally posted by netri

Well i like Meena . She has moresense than Sona.👏She inspired Suhana to cook 4 Ishan......
I too like meena and the girl playing meena is doing her job good..I am only confused of her dress(saree).
Originally posted by -raiAasma-

Yah may be...but still I dun get it that why do maids of Delhi have to dress like that..well divya was/is quite old comparing meena..meena is just a girl na...
Btw shounak your ragz siggies are awesome..I am using one...!

Ohh yeah..well dun know then😆Thnks a lot for the siggy thing😳Glad u liked it :D
Thats not true.. Maids in delhi do not wear saree.. atleast not unmarried maids. Actually most of them wear suits and some even wear skirts and jeans but never saree