Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

guys dont keep false hope bc from the first epi taanis surname "basu" indicate this fact  and please accept this thing that "BASU THING"is not a blooper.

If basu thing is not a blooper then "ye merey pati hey" thing is not a blooper either ... they have changed sirnames many times in the show for anannya, ritesh, tani ... but saying "ye mere pati hien" cant be a blooper
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I truly wish they are wrong this time....
Meehak. thumbnail

I hope they r wrong.

Edited by Taani96 - 13 years ago
Swaggerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Am i the only one who thinks it will be cute? I am not worried guys since Onu and Taani are main protagonists so whatever happens they will end upp together in the show like Anurag/Prerna... 
Swaggerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

If basu thing is not a blooper then "ye merey pati hey" thing is not a blooper either ... they have changed sirnames many times in the show for anannya, ritesh, tani ... but saying "ye mere pati hien" cant be a blooper

She might be referring to the childhood marriage but later on 2nd marriage happens with Ritesh which she thinks is just a u know formality and does not believe in the 2nd marriage....πŸ˜•
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dang344

Am i the only one who thinks it will be cute? I am not worried guys since Onu and Taani are main protagonists so whatever happens they will end upp together in the show like Anurag/Prerna... 

friend are you kidding prerna and anurag unites only in death that too after having somany children and grandchildren i dont want kzk now .even rishab in kzk is some what i digested but this ritesh never
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even i would not like 2 c kasauti chpter in this again d 2 are diff
tani n aonu r made for each other if it goes kasauti zindagi ke way its just not going 2 b digested by viewers
ArjaAddict thumbnail
I bet SBS will be wrong....dey always give fasle information abt serials n other things!!!...but but but..guys,...its an ekta show...so anything can happen!πŸ˜†...even taani will marry robbie if ekta wants...πŸ˜†
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the CV said what has been decided cannot be changed...that does not have to mean that ritesh and tani get married..i think that will close all the doors for tanu ....and if that happens it will kill the whole story..perhaps there is another twist and they are just trying to stray the audience..something will happen but i dont think tani-ritesh marriage will happen..
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just pray this time they r wrong againπŸ˜†