Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

The New Guy - HIGH ON ATTITUDE only nothing else (Page 2)

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forbiddenloveWooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Hehe.. No worries dear.. I hope you start liking him as this track moves on.. And ur soo right about his cuteness!! I never analysed him before but I guess I will be doing it here as he is the main lead.. LOL He does look super cute in the promo!! I actually liked his expressions while dancing!! His smile is sooo cute!! Embarrassed
Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by forbiddenlove

kya kehna track??? Confused Oh god. Please no.

It would complicate things like crazy. Plus, if she is saved by only one...it leaves no role for the other. For eg. If Ajay saves her then where does that leave Akshay or vice versa.

And I am still praying that they dont marry Akshay off to Pooja that time or something. Eww. Dead
there is a huge list of those shows in which in middle a guy enters being positive and later becomes grey or -veLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but i dont think he will become bad.....but he might ditch her of some misunderstanding or i dont know

but i hve a bad feeling tht the way he is friendly W*H manjari so easily it needs to see...how much goody goody he is always be....

but its good....becoz ajay is hopeless and akshay's heart is already brokenCry
Ajay's hopelessness doesn't really matter so much i mean Ajay has no worries of getting married etc but Manjari's falling in luv with another guy is going to effect Akshay more....This thing with Rambir is going to go on for a while(atleast some months)Akshay''s wedding wid Pooja wud it b postponed for as long as until Rambir leaves her...seems kinda impossible....

Edited by Whitestallion - 28 December 2010 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I hope he isnt completely bad....I actually have a soft spot for grey characters because it leaves the audience confused and free to decide for themselves if they want to view that character as good or bad...when its a mix of both...so yeah, I am open to giving a chance as a individual character. As far as chemistry with Manjari is concerned, there is nil.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index