Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i m so sure ... tht he did it .... (Page 4)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i think its geet who is gonna kiss MSKs cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not the pther way round.................

then where will maan kiss ... agar geet cheek lae gayi tho WinkLOL r u thinking wht i m thinking LOL

NAUGHTY dew ..........Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
very very naughty...................Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

yup u guessed it .................me thinking that geet will kiss him as thank u ......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

after that all is in MKs hands.................

whether he fulfills geets wishes...or most importantly our wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

NAUGHTY dew ..........Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
very very naughty...................Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

yup u guessed it .................me thinking that geet will kiss him as thank u ......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

after that all is in MKs hands.................

whether he fulfills geets wishes...or most importantly our wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

naughty tho MSK ban gaya hain ....LOLsaath main hum sab ko bhi bana diya hain uss ake jaisa naughty  LOL

& yes .... after all geet promised him so she needs to keep up her promise Blushing...LOL wada kiya hain tho nibana tho padega naa ... LOLnahin tho wada chor ban jayegi geet ...LOL

she is the one who gave that thought to him on kiss ...

not taht he never had .... he was so wanting to kiss her since the lift incident ... oh god i can never forget the lift scene ...Blushingthen whn she was eating apple chupke sae ... then outhouse whn he said she was after his money ...

all these times his eyes were always on her juicy lips LOL & wht else do u remember the demellos wedding ... how eager he was to kiss his bride LOL

now tell me who is naughtyLOL& who wants to fulfill whose wishes ...LOL 

everyone has become despo... now ...

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=dewdropred]
OMG ur mommy dear ... does she know abt IF & wht u do in GF ...LOL

are u nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she'll throw my naya navela laptop out of the house.........CryCryCryCry
wiase bhi nowadays she asking what i do with my phone whole time typing sometning!!!!!!!!!
she doesnt kno that i am forever on IF on my phoone!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

hope sasha was there to see how geet was bossing around ... sahi time pae wo serial sae out hogayi ... warna wo tho aaj jal bun kae ... gayab hi ho jathi ...LOLLOLLOL

are yaar..........now that u mention it...........wud love to see sashas face over geets bossing n mks temperament......LOLLOLLOLLOL
cvs shud really replace her and get her back for some hilarious scenes...........
i guess now they will remember after some time whne new character is needed....that they have old ones jinko bhool gaye hai!!!!!!!!!!!!

know very cute naa ...Wink 

super cute yaar.her huffed up face...........LOLLOLLOL

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart NOWw thats called andha vishwas............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

sach main bechari geet ... apne pati pae kitna viswaas karthi hain ... luved ur andha viswaas wala dialogue ... correct geet gave him very very apt name jillebi LOL 

seriously yaar i was like aisi bhi ladkiya hoti hai????????????

kya yaar how do the cvs come up with all this??????????????///// hilarious epi yaar...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
thats why we hooked yaar.............
itna hasaya aur end me to clean bowled!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mausam vibhaag ko pjone.............2050 me barf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 reminede me of geet saying "aap ke baal safed nahi hue na.......!"LOLLOLLOLLOL

i know ... no wonder we are fooled by the cv's every time thy mess something in the show next minute ... thy give us a beautiful episode which makes us forgive them of their mistakesLOL 
totally!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

that was mindblowing by maan... bechari geet's face was dekhnae layak ..& new code name 4 ILU ILU ... wah baba maan singh khurana ... aapnae humein ILU ILU ka aisa matlab samjaya ki we won't forget it till the end of our lives ...LOLLOLLOL

so true yaar..............

also lets not forget arjun snooping in maans room...........
where the hell are the security cameras??????????AngryAngryAngryAngry
and his evel smile........ConfusedConfusedConfused

also brij is entering............ConfusedConfused

i want to see a bhai vs bhai contrast.........TongueTongue

arjun------- ready to support his sis inspite of anythig.........ConfusedConfusedConfused
brij----- ready to kill his sis for false pride..........AngryAngryAngryAngry

CVs need to highlight this pt i think....Smile

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

naughty tho MSK ban gaya hain ....LOLsaath main hum sab ko bhi bana diya hain uss ake jaisa naughty  LOL

& yes .... after all geet promised him so she needs to keep up her promise Blushing...LOL wada kiya hain tho nibana tho padega naa ... LOLnahin tho wada chor ban jayegi geet ...LOL

she is the one who gave that thought to him on kiss ...

not taht he never had .... he was so wanting to kiss her since the lift incident ... oh god i can never forget the lift scene ...Blushingthen whn she was eating apple chupke sae ... then outhouse whn he said she was after his money ...

all these times his eyes were always on her juicy lips LOL & wht else do u remember the demellos wedding ... how eager he was to kiss his bride LOL

now tell me who is naughtyLOL& who wants to fulfill whose wishes ...LOL 

everyone has become despo... now ...

WADA KIYA TO NIBHANA PADEGA........................WinkWinkWinkWink
geet cannat do wada khilafi............
or was it ulta???WinkWink

his eyes were always on her juicy lips LOL
dew u sounding like b grade movie writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

i remember the weddind seq.................he was so ready to kiss kis bride yaar.............BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

mujhe lagta hai ke maan aur geet se jyaada hum ko bahut kuch hota hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

hum to besharam ho hi gaye hai................now we want a reward for aor patience..WinkWinkWink

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

OMG ur mommy dear ... does she know abt IF & wht u do in GF ...LOL

are u nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOL

she'll throw my naya navela laptop out of the house.........CryCryCryCry
wiase bhi nowadays she asking what i do with my phone whole time typing sometning!!!!!!!!!
she doesnt kno that i am forever on IF on my phoone!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

OMG ... ur mom does not know ...abt ur IF madness ....she could not guess even whn u burnt the food yesterday LOLLOLLOL...

BTW ... my parents know ... today my mom was complaing abt me to my bada bhai ... tht all the time i m on my lappy ... & my parents were yelling at me for being on IF ... Crythy said from tomorrow onwards only 2 hours in a day ...Cry

hope sasha was there to see how geet was bossing around ... sahi time pae wo serial sae out hogayi ... warna wo tho aaj jal bun kae ... gayab hi ho jathi ...LOLLOLLOL

are yaar..........now that u mention it...........wud love to see sashas face over geets bossing n mks temperament......LOLLOLLOLLOL
cvs shud really replace her and get her back for some hilarious scenes...........
i guess now they will remember after some time whne new character is needed....that they have old ones jinko bhool gaye hai!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually i mentioned abt sasha in the post too ... but looks like no one noticed that part ... i will make tht big once i finish this post .... yeh kitnae old ones ko bhul gaye ... kamiya,pammi,handa family ... waise brij will b coming tomorrow ... vicky ...uss ka tho naamo nishan nahin hain ... maan apne chote bhai ko tho bhul hi gaya ... ab vicky ka badla tho start nahin hoga ki without me u r getting married bol kae ....

know very cute naa ...Wink 

super cute yaar.her huffed up face...........LOLLOLLOL

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart NOWw thats called andha vishwas............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

sach main bechari geet ... apne pati pae kitna viswaas karthi hain ... luved ur andha viswaas wala dialogue ... correct geet gave him very very apt name jillebi LOL 

seriously yaar i was like aisi bhi ladkiya hoti hai????????????

oye ...kyun nahin hoti .... hoti hain ... best eg ...me ... i belive people easily ...

kya yaar how do the cvs come up with all this??????????????///// hilarious epi yaar...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
thats why we hooked yaar.............
itna hasaya aur end me to clean bowled!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mausam vibhaag ko pjone.............2050 me barf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 reminede me of geet saying "aap ke baal safed nahi hue na.......!"LOLLOLLOLLOL

i know ... no wonder we are fooled by the cv's every time thy mess something in the show next minute ... thy give us a beautiful episode which makes us forgive them of their mistakesLOL 
totally!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

that was mindblowing by maan... bechari geet's face was dekhnae layak ..& new code name 4 ILU ILU ... wah baba maan singh khurana ... aapnae humein ILU ILU ka aisa matlab samjaya ki we won't forget it till the end of our lives ...LOLLOLLOL

so true yaar..............

also lets not forget arjun snooping in maans room...........
where the hell are the security cameras??????????AngryAngryAngryAngry
and his evel smile........ConfusedConfusedConfused

i think maan said no security camera's ...isn't it ... BTW wht u think he was doing in maan's room ...
i hate his evil smile ... i hate marjanie ...

also brij is entering............ConfusedConfused

i want to see a bhai vs bhai contrast.........TongueTongue

arjun------- ready to support his sis inspite of anythig.........ConfusedConfusedConfused
brij----- ready to kill his sis for false pride..........AngryAngryAngryAngry
CVs need to highlight this pt i think....Smile

1 bhai want to die for the sister another bhai want to kill the sister .... so true ...

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

oMG ... ur mom does not know ...abt ur IF madness ....she could not guess even whn u burnt the food yesterday LOLLOLLOL...

no she thinks i watch movies on my laptop or play games.........WinkWinkWink
and i never bother to enlighten her as to my true kartoots........LOLLOLLOL

BTW ... my parents know ... today my mom was complaing abt me to my bada bhai ... tht all the time i m on my lappy ... & my parents were yelling at me for being on IF ... Crythy said from tomorrow onwards only 2 hours in a day ...Cry

omg u are so gonna die..........only 2 hrs???????? is that even possible??????/CryCryCry

actually i mentioned abt sasha in the post too ... but looks like no one noticed that part ... i will make tht big once i finish this post .... yeh kitnae old ones ko bhul gaye ... kamiya,pammi,handa family ... waise brij will b coming tomorrow ... vicky ...uss ka tho naamo nishan nahin hain ... maan apne chote bhai ko tho bhul hi gaya ... ab vicky ka badla tho start nahin hoga ki without me u r getting married bol kae ....

sameera???????????

oye ...kyun nahin hoti .... hoti hain ... best eg ...me ... i belive people easily ...

no yaar..aisi baat nahi hai.even i alwaz believe ppl.thats why i'm in so much debt.......
ppl get their treatment done n then say well pay next time.which seldom arrives......but i stoll believe the next pt......like geet said TRUST ON HUMANITY.thats my motto too.........
but this is diff yaar.......will u believe ur hubby if he tells u that its gonna snow in mumbai(eg) ?????
certainly not yaar..........

i think maan said no security camera's ...isn't it ... BTW wht u think he was doing in maan's room ...

maan said there are no securitu gaurds and there are security cameras.he said this in outhouse scene when geet thretens him...rem????

1 bhai want to die for the sister another bhai want to kill the sister .... so true ...

exactly...........the stark contrast needs to be highlighted 

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

WADA KIYA TO NIBHANA PADEGA........................WinkWinkWinkWink
geet cannat do wada khilafi............
or was it ulta???WinkWink

his eyes were always on her juicy lips LOL
dew u sounding like b grade movie writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
remember the peeloon song ... just listen to it ... u will undersatnd y I said tht line ... the cv's were really obvious in tht song  ... about maan's feelings for geet ....

"peeloon tere neele neele nainon sae shabnam ... peeloon tere geele geele hoton kae sargam .... peeloon hain peenae ka mausam ..."

i remember the weddind seq.................he was so ready to kiss kis bride yaar.............BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

mujhe lagta hai ke maan aur geet se jyaada hum ko bahut kuch hota hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

hum to besharam ho hi gaye hai................now we want a reward for aor patience..WinkWinkWink

yes dear we want some action LOL... ab bahut hogaya ... no more waiting business ... but i know all this will go in vain LOL... as again ...he will do it in air LOL... or his face will be blurr & all we get to see is geet's face & his face hiding LOL... so we really can't make wht's exactly happening as he never does that whn geet's afce is shown & he is being blocked by her  ...

just watch peeloon song ... whn he kisses her forhead / left eye he never touched her ... but he did touch her right eye ...LOL

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

oMG ... ur mom does not know ...abt ur IF madness ....she could not guess even whn u burnt the food yesterday LOLLOLLOL...

no she thinks i watch movies on my laptop or play games.........WinkWinkWink
and i never bother to enlighten her as to my true kartoots........LOLLOLLOL

ur true kartoots LOLLOLLOL oh dear ...  know parents ahte IF ... & i guess thy will ban IF in homes tht's wht happnd to my friend who became my sis ... i guess now IF is banned in her home ... as i can't see her anymore in IFCrywill call her tomorrow ...

omg u are so gonna die..........only 2 hrs???????? is that even possible??????/CryCryCry

i know it's not possible ... but my aprents are a bit cool so no worries ... Smile

sameera???????????
no i haven't forgotten her ... she is the surprise pack of the show how can i forget her ...LOLLOL

no yaar..aisi baat nahi hai.even i alwaz believe ppl.thats why i'm in so much debt.......
ppl get their treatment done n then say well pay next time.which seldom arrives......but i stoll believe the next pt......like geet said TRUST ON HUMANITY.thats my motto too.........
but this is diff yaar.......will u believe ur hubby if he tells u that its gonna snow in mumbai(eg) ?????
certainly not yaar..........

oh ok ... u mean tht way ... yeah geet bahut boli hain ... tht way ... no i can't believe ... whn aby one says ....but well global warming any thing can happen tht's wht geet says ...

well she is correct also as u know ... maan never lies & whn he says anything it's like pathar kae lakeer ... so she believes him like anything ... as he is everything for her ... hai ... i too want maan Day Dreaming 

looks like u liked the baal safed wala dialogue a lot ...

maan said there are no securitu gaurds and there are security cameras.he said this in outhouse scene when geet thretens him...rem????

remember something like that ... will chk out tomorrow ...

exactly...........the stark contrast needs to be highlighted 

i guess may b tomorrow onwards ...

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top