Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i m so sure ... tht he did it .... (Page 3)

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

who else watches TV during that time ... tell ur parents bed time & ask them to go to bed .... oh so where did u watch today ...online again ...LOL
they wud repeat the same to me first...ma dad watches Airtel super singer in vijay... so no chance ...today i chaged the channel 10 mins prior to Geet .. tat new show Doond...ws going on and ma dad idrectly daid its boring change the channel... so no way i had ot change it...yes i wathced it online today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ttt0011 Senior Member
ttt0011
ttt0011

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
LOL

Originally posted by ttt0011

wow dew ya finally got to see todays episode on time hahha i loved it  yaar maan n geet r making us crazy with their cute n so romantic nok jhok.................love ur comments specially this one

geet insisting on playing the instant word game LOL... i really don't know the name of the game thy were playing so gave my own name LOLLOLLOLgeet's plan was to make maan say those 3 golden words ....LOLLOLLOLgud going geet LOLLOLLOLzor laga kae haiyya...LOLLOLLOL 

maan is the culprit n making his geet wait for so long.................but geet doesnt have petience so keep on thinking n talking with heself.................loved the last part most.................wow tom better be kiss day for us................i m eagerly waiting for it.................

ya me too thinking mann is going to shower snow for his geet............so sweettttttttt

hello dear ... finally u on the forum ... hope hubby not at home ....

thnk dear ..... for liking the comment ... out of these 2 maan is the one who has more patience ... atleast wifey & hubby main ...ek tho hona chahiye naa ... patience wala ...
yup tomorrow kiss day ... finally ... no forehaed ....no hand ...

this time on the cheek LOL 

hey 1 more idea ... wht if geet does the fake snow shower ... Wink we all are blusing thinking it's maan ... wht will happn if it's geet ...LOL

oh dew kash aisa hota.............but i m stuck with my hubby for 1 week as he is having holidays hahaha but ya i told him i need to finish my german homework n took the lappy back hahahLOLLOL

ya but with their petience we r becoming petient here with their chemistryWink.................chalo baat cheek per to aaiLOL...............kahi to shuru aat hui dear..................wow loved ur idea...........i didnt think only..............u can never guess what CV gonna show so hope for bestBig smileLOL.............ya me to enjoying cmg to forum after long timeTongueTongue.................c u latter

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

OMG OMG OMG

i'm speechless yaar...............kuch kuch hot ahai!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

geet giving half day to staff....and maan not doing anything..................

romeos.....GOOD.................BYE...............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kya aash ... busy hain kya ... i will b back after 30 min ... after watching repeat of geet ...

yyes ... geet finally geet maan singh khurana ban gayi ... orders dae rahin hain LOLluved it ...Smile 

luved the looks wht maan was gining her whn she was talking to the staff ...LOL
haaaaaaaaaaa......bahut busy hu..........................

i'm totally in dreamland after the KKHH dialogue.................

i'm just watching it again n again n again..............

u enjoy repeat...........mere aise naseeb kaha.....mommy dearest will kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved the epi yaar..............
start to end....
geet bossing around the staff...........

her look  to romeo when he said ye kya game hai!!!!!!! hilarious.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

then geet finally gets her bakra in the net..................LOLLOLLOL
but bakra realises the trap just in time...............
and bakra becomes snow ka fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
MSKs expressions when he realises ....................................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

bechari geet waiting for snow in delhi.................ROFLROFLROFL
JUST BECAUSE MAAN SAID SO.............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart NOWw thats called andha vishwas............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maan playing geet beautifully about trust n mere pe bharosa naho hai kya...............LOLLOLLOL
jalebi jaisa tedha hai ye banda.........LOLLOLLOL

kya yaar how do the cvs come up with all this??????????????///// hilarious epi yaar...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
thats why we hooked yaar.............
itna hasaya aur end me to clean bowled!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mausam vibhaag ko pjone.............2050 me barf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 reminede me of geet saying "aap ke baal safed nahi hue na.......!"LOLLOLLOLLOL

then INDIAN LOTTERY UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

hi arti ... hope ur parents go to bed early & u can watch it on tv ... be careful dear tomorrow ...

as tomorrow will be our lucky day ... maaneet in fake snow ...LOL ho i m in maaneet land dear ...LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

oh dew kash aisa hota.............but i m stuck with my hubby for 1 week as he is having holidays hahaha but ya i told him i need to finish my german homework n took the lappy back hahahLOLLOL

ya but with their petience we r becoming petient here with their chemistryWink.................chalo baat cheek per to aaiLOL...............kahi to shuru aat hui dear..................wow loved ur idea...........i didnt think only..............u can never guess what CV gonna show so hope for bestBig smileLOL.............ya me to enjoying cmg to forum after long timeTongueTongue.................c u latter

is it ... OMG ... u lied again ... with ur german classesLOLLOLLOL can't blame u dear ... geet is like that ... ache achon ko aise bana detha hain ...LOL

i know yaar so true .....maaneet kae pyar main hum sab bangaye patient bhi LOL ... &

maaneet kae pyar main ... sab sae jyada patienece kiske paas hain means with maaneetians ... not even maan has that much patience how much we have ... LOL we desperately wait for 24 hours counting every single minute waiting for next day ...LOL

i think thy will have it on cheek ...but the way thy showed it in the promo kind of looked like as though he wanted to kiss her ... on her ... Wink but well he will kiss on cheeks ...LOL 

i know ... if geet does arrange for the fake snow maan will die out of laughter ... that geet is such a despo...LOLfor ILU ILU ... she arranged fake snow LOL see u later ... enjoy ur time on the forum
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

is it ... OMG ... u lied again ... with ur german classesLOLLOLLOL can't blame u dear ... geet is like that ... ache achon ko aise bana detha hain ...LOL

i know yaar so true .....maaneet kae pyar main hum sab bangaye patient bhi LOL ... &

maaneet kae pyar main ... sab sae jyada patienece kiske paas hain means with maaneetians ... not even maan has that much patience how much we have ... LOL we desperately wait for 24 hours counting every single minute waiting for next day ...LOL

i think thy will have it on cheek ...but the way thy showed it in the promo kind of looked like as though he wanted to kiss her ... on her ... Wink but well he will kiss on cheeks ...LOL 

i know ... if geet does arrange for the fake snow maan will die out of laughter ... that geet is such a despo...LOLfor ILU ILU ... she arranged fake snow LOL see u later ... enjoy ur time on the forum

i think its geet who is gonna kiss MSKs cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not the pther way round.................

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

haaaaaaaaaaa......bahut busy hu..........................
i'm totally in dreamland after the KKHH dialogue.................

bahut busy ho dreamland main LOLLOLLOLenjoy beta enjoy ...LOLLOL

i'm just watching it again n again n again..............  

me 2 want to enjoy but my net is slow ...so will do tht tomorrow LOLLOLLOL 

u enjoy repeat...........mere aise naseeb kaha.....mommy dearest will kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG ur mommy dear ... does she know abt IF & wht u do in GF ...LOL

i loved the epi yaar..............
start to end....
geet bossing around the staff...........
her look  to romeo when he said ye kya game hai!!!!!!! hilarious.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

hope sasha was there to see how geet was bossing around ... sahi time pae wo serial sae out hogayi ... warna wo tho aaj jal bun kae ... gayab hi ho jathi ...LOLLOLLOL

then geet finally gets her bakra in the net..................LOLLOLLOL
but bakra realises the trap just in time...............
and bakra becomes snow ka fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
MSKs expressions when he realises ....................................ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

i know very cute naa ...Wink 
bechari geet waiting for snow in delhi.................ROFLROFLROFL
JUST BECAUSE MAAN SAID SO.............HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart NOWw thats called andha vishwas............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
maan playing geet beautifully about trust n mere pe bharosa naho hai kya...............LOLLOLLOL
jalebi jaisa tedha hai ye banda.........LOLLOLLOL

sach main bechari geet ... apne pati pae kitna viswaas karthi hain ... luved ur andha viswaas wala dialogue ... correct geet gave him very very apt name jillebi LOL 
kya yaar how do the cvs come up with all this??????????????///// hilarious epi yaar...........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
thats why we hooked yaar.............
itna hasaya aur end me to clean bowled!!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mausam vibhaag ko pjone.............2050 me barf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 reminede me of geet saying "aap ke baal safed nahi hue na.......!"LOLLOLLOLLOL

i know ... no wonder we are fooled by the cv's every time thy mess something in the show next minute ... thy give us a beautiful episode which makes us forgive them of their mistakesLOL 
then INDIAN LOTTERY UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

that was mindblowing by maan... bechari geet's face was dekhnae layak ..& new code name 4 ILU ILU ... wah baba maan singh khurana ... aapnae humein ILU ILU ka aisa matlab samjaya ki we won't forget it till the end of our lives ...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by dewdropred - 27 December 2010 at 11:35am

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i think its geet who is gonna kiss MSKs cheek!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not the pther way round.................

then where will maan kiss ... agar geet cheek lae gayi tho WinkLOL r u thinking wht i m thinking LOL

Edited by dewdropred - 27 December 2010 at 11:33am

Loquacious_Aash

Go to top