India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

i m so sure ... tht he did it ....

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Geet ki boss giri shuru LOL... & the office staff listening to her ordersSmile ...luv it ... gud going geet LOL... i just wish sasha was there to see that how geet was ordering the KC staff & how they all were following her orders .... LOL

geet insisting on playing the instant word game LOL... i really don't know the name of the game thy were playing so gave my own name LOLLOLLOLgeet's plan was to make maan say those 3 golden words ....LOLLOLLOLgud going geet LOLLOLLOLzor laga kae haiyya...LOLLOLLOL 

wht else every one's out as they could not play the game .... maaneet left to play the game ....  LOLLOLLOLbechari geet still could not get maan to tell those 3 golden words ...Ouchoh no geet ... maan koi kacha khiladi nahin hain ... wo tho sava sher hain ...

maan telling her -- whn it snows u will hear from me wht u want to hear ...LOLLOLLOLnow i know the reason y it's gonna snow ...coz the great baba maan singh khurana ka prophecy hain ki jab snow hoga tho wo ILU ILU kahega LOL.... and maan singh khurana never liesLOLWink

maan telling geet don't come close to me Kuch Kuch Hota Hain .... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  luved that dialogue from him Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Mr.Dreamy telling his wifey KKHH ... OMG  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  arey maan humein tho pehlae sae hi maaloom tha ...ki tumein geet ko dekhae KKHH... geet ko  tumhein dekh kae KKHH Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

sabse badi baath  .... tumko dekh kae hum sab ko KKHH Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  isn't it girls ... LOLLOLLOL

like i expected & said in my earlier post i am so sure maan is goona arrange the fake snow ... just to say those 3 golden words .... Smile

what else kiss under mistletoe Blushing... will also happen ...  as it is gonna fake snow in delhi ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming girls get ready for a real kissBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing under fake snow ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

bTW ... Is brij's entry coming tomorrowConfused ...???????coz they gave a caption saying some one from geet's past is gonna enter geet's life Ouch...

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 27 December 2010 at 9:42am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

CJMKSAlethasanthoshkdg129love4maaneetYusLizguru-ki-dewaanicrazyballSakshiGargMounchyabina03princess.anjalireddyy84bhabhasksgruslanaJayaRheermeherDoJinIlovemskkasuuuuNinelives-Zoya-LuvScoobyramahesh-HJ-drdee142iMadzananya2000MishtyShonat_areeb--aarthi--divareenacharmed onesnehara-Priti11-pickachubobby13rocksLoquacious_Aash

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
me too....i already post it abt MSK doin sumthin special or big...

n he did it...:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84--aarthi--dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
di defo its Maan who is going to arrange for the snow... OMG to say those thre magical words he is going to bring snow to Delhi... omg Love can change a man this much....tat he will change the weather.... di and dnt the wite gress wasn't the one he wore in hospital .... may be day after tmrw Brij will make his entry again...

edit:

wat connection does INDIAN LOTTERY UNION have with a constrcution comapny i dnt understand tat...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 27 December 2010 at 9:52am

anjalireddyy84kasuuuudewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjalireddyy84--aarthi--dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i love it when maan says "kuch kuch hota hai" to geet when she comes closer. that was so romantic. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84dewdropred

ttt0011 Senior Member
ttt0011
ttt0011

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
wow dew ya finally got to see todays episode on time hahha i loved it  yaar maan n geet r making us crazy with their cute n so romantic nok jhok.................love ur comments specially this one

geet insisting on playing the instant word game LOL... i really don't know the name of the game thy were playing so gave my own name LOLLOLLOLgeet's plan was to make maan say those 3 golden words ....LOLLOLLOLgud going geet LOLLOLLOLzor laga kae haiyya...LOLLOLLOL 

maan is the culprit n making his geet wait for so long.................but geet doesnt have petience so keep on thinking n talking with heself.................loved the last part most.................wow tom better be kiss day for us................i m eagerly waiting for it.................

ya me too thinking mann is going to shower snow for his geet............so sweettttttttt

Edited by ttt0011 - 27 December 2010 at 9:50am

--aarthi--dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG

i'm speechless yaar...............kuch kuch hot ahai!!!!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

geet giving half day to staff....and maan not doing anything..................

romeos.....GOOD.................BYE...............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

anjalireddyy84dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di defo its Maan who is going to arrange for the snow... OMG to say those thre magical words he is going to bring snow to Delhi... omg Love can change a man this much....tat he will change the weather.... di and dnt the wite gress wasn't the one he wore in hospital .... may be day after tmrw Brij will make his entry again...

edit:

wat connection does INDIAN LOTTERY UNION have with a constrcution comapny i dnt understand tat...

yes tht's wht i said in the same post remember ... i said the cv's r using the same clothes as it was recession ... tht's Y we got white again ...

Indian lottery union ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLi was actually ROFLROFLROFLROFLwhn i heard the full form of ILU fro maan's POV ROFLROFLROFLROFL

he is trying to tease / irritate geet .LOLLOLLOL... saw how happy she was whn she saw ILU on the screen .... how maan was irritating her ... with ILU ILULOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

Go to top