India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MISCHVIOUS SAMRAT/SANAYA INTROVERT CHASHMISH/MOHIT

ak_sajan Goldie
ak_sajan
ak_sajan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
As we roll back nd go back into past.....dre r many pages of notebook OF SAJAN LOVE......dt we hve turned nd read again n again......

Wid mjht we got d most pure love depicting pair in d form of SAMRAT ND GUNJAN nd we gave dem d name SAJAN.....

2day mjht has ended but its memories r still so fresh as if it was just ystrday dt we met sajan...nd thru dem monaya.....

dere  meetings which gave us fond memories.......

dere hugs which olways made us go gaga over dem.....

dere first dance.....

dere kiss which made us blushh.....

dere confession....

but behind dese ol have been our januable monaya...who made dis ol possible....had der been no monaya...dere wud have been no sajan.....

it was olways plain simple introvert MOHIT SEHGAL....nd d simple elegant bubbly SANAYA IRANI...

nd once dre confession was in d air...we got 2 see d mischevious samrat nd d innocent chashmish....who olways feel fr his plans...his pranks...his masti...nd most of ol his unconditional love fr her nd her innocent nd naive love fr samrat....

Nd den omggg wid tym d mischevious samrat taught his naughtiness 2 his chashmish too....

HEYYY OL MONAYIANS...OL SAJANIANS..PLZ DO COMMENT....ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I MADE A POST.......Tongue

Edited by ak_sajan - 27 December 2010 at 9:25am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

khizzfariah12zobshehstrings123Komal_Chaudhary-BlueSwitch-AlpenliebeAnjali_12SwaNia_1saniya.xSIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2SM_317sowmya.Meera1101MalikaAnam...samratrocksGulaabiAakhein.soniasharmin89XSilentWishesX..Enchanteur..MaaNeeTLuV-Ocean.eyes-jyothi-aashizin

-BlueSwitch- Goldie
-BlueSwitch-
-BlueSwitch-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Darling!!!Hug
This is really touching....going all nostalgic and remembering those golden moments!!!!
*sigh* I seriously wish MJHT was still there and SaJan too...but never the less..They are in our hearts..
Their meetings-I adored their handshakes...I dunno y..but I seriously wished ki they shake hands everyday!!
Their hugs-My heart used to skip a beat each time they hugged...Un dono ke saath-saath even I was able to feel the warmth and comfort of being safe in each others arms!
Their kisses-Ok...Am blushing hard......they were just....PERFECT!!!!! I loved em'!!!! And Gunjan ka sharmaana was the best part..!!

And..finally..their INNOCENCE..without it the SaJan Love Saga would have been incomplete!

Now..The root...The Foundation..MoNaya----
They put a soul into SaJan....They made em' alive!!!
It would have been challenging for Sanaya to play an introvert and Mohit to play an extrovert..
But, they did it...and they did it together!!!

Lastly, I'll say..
Proud to be a SaJanian/MoNayaholic!

Edited by Palak.MS - 27 December 2010 at 9:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak_sajanSwaNia_1SwaNia_2-Ocean.eyes-

ak_sajan Goldie
ak_sajan
ak_sajan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Palak.MS

Darling!!!Hug
This is really touching....going all nostalgic and remembering those golden moments!!!!
*sigh* I seriously wish MJHT was still there and SaJan too...but never the less..They are in our hearts..
Their meetings-I adored their handshakes...I dunno y..but I seriously wished ki they shake hands everyday!!
Their hugs-My heart used to skip a beat each time they hugged...Un dono ke saath-saath even I was able to feel the warmth and comfort of being safe in each others arms!
Their kisses-Ok...Am blushing hard......they were just....PERFECT!!!!! I loved em'!!!! And Gunjan ka sharmaana was the best part..!!

And..finally..their INNOCENCE..without it the SaJan Love Saga would have been incomplete!

Now..The root...The Foundation..MoNaya----
It would have been challenging for Sanaya to play an introvert and Mohit to play an extrovert..
But, they did it...and they did it together!!!

Lastly, I'll say..
Proud to be a SaJanian/MoNayaholic!

hey thnxx fr replying....Hug
ur each nd every word is so true.....nd sp The Foundation..MoNaya----

nd ya last but not d least we ol r proud 2 b sajanians/monayains....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BlueSwitch-

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
hey sweety where were u yar ? why r not making as u were daily making sajan topic when mjht was on air and after that u r not making Ouch do  make regular topic naEmbarrassed so that we all can again live our sajan once again 

now coming to ur post seriously wonderful u words so beautiful to describe them u know sajan and monaya r two couple but they r like one for us sajan our samrat and gunjan two totally  opposite persona become one with sajan samrat naughty , heartthrob of college , loving and caring and on the other side gunajn sweet innocent very sensible both fall for each other and became one soul 

monaya again two opposite persona sanaya very chirpy bubbly very sensible and mature and mohit shy , caring loving  totally opposite of sanaya and both again became one soul 

sajan's story we found very real only bcz of monaya bcz they lived those moment in reality with sajan 

thanks a tone for ur lovely and wonderful topic 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ak_sajanSIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
OMGG, Aashiii where the hell were you ? I mean after MJHT ended you gayab too ? I miss your updates man LOL

Thankk youu sooo much for this post, made me emotional again ! Seriously those were the golden moments which cannot come back and the chemistry between SG is something that can never ever be re-created !

ALL those awesome moments, first hug, first kiss, confession, dates, everything was eternal ! SaJan's love story is a Legend which will be remembered by everyone and which will remain in our hearts forever !

Beautiful pics, can drool on them forever Day Dreaming !

Am soo happy that MoNaya are one Big smile, God bless them with loads of happiness and success .. Want to see em together forever & always !

Beautiful topic Aashii HugHug

ak_sajan

ak_sajan Goldie
ak_sajan
ak_sajan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey sweety where were u yar ? why r not making as u were daily making sajan topic when mjht was on air and after that u r not making Ouch do  make regular topic naEmbarrassed so that we all can again live our sajan once again 

now coming to ur post seriously wonderful u words so beautiful to describe them u know sajan and monaya r two couple but they r like one for us sajan our samrat and gunjan two totally  opposite persona become one with sajan samrat naughty , heartthrob of college , loving and caring and on the other side gunajn sweet innocent very sensible both fall for each other and became one soul 

monaya again two opposite persona sanaya very chirpy bubbly very sensible and mature and mohit shy , caring loving  totally opposite of sanaya and both again became one soul 

sajan's story we found very real only bcz of monaya bcz they lived those moment in reality with sajan 

thanks a tone for ur lovely and wonderful topic 

heyy thnx.....fr replying....
nd ya m missing sajan aka monaya badlyyy....Disapprove
btw ol ur words r so trueee....nd ol straight frm a sajanian/monayaholic.....
nd ya missed u guys 2.....

aashizin

ak_sajan Goldie
ak_sajan
ak_sajan

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

OMGG, Aashiii where the hell were you ? I mean after MJHT ended you gayab too ? I miss your updates man LOL

Thankk youu sooo much for this post, made me emotional again ! Seriously those were the golden moments which cannot come back and the chemistry between SG is something that can never ever be re-created !

ALL those awesome moments, first hug, first kiss, confession, dates, everything was eternal ! SaJan's love story is a Legend which will be remembered by everyone and which will remain in our hearts forever !

Beautiful pics, can drool on them forever Day Dreaming !

Am soo happy that MoNaya are one Big smile, God bless them with loads of happiness and success .. Want to see em together forever & always !

Beautiful topic Aashii HugHug

hmm....thnx dear...evn i missed u 2...
nevr evr gave an updte coz ws so hurt n sad seeing sajan n monaya leving us...
nevertheless m sooo happpy fr sajan oops my monaya....Wink
nd thnx fr replying.....Tongue

saniya.x

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Heyy Aashi!
Seeing ur post after like AGES! =))
But reallyy your still too gud at it! Loved it completely!!!!
Mind blowing post!
itne saare yaadein taazaa ho gayii..!
Nd haayyyeeee!!
Ur Soooo Right!
Mohit= Gunjan and Sanaya=Samrat! They both are the same!!!
reallyyy! It made complete sense!
Gosh! You rock aashi!
As usual lovvedd the post!
The videos were fab and even the pictures! <3 <3
Go make more posts.. (Often!!)
=P
Love Yaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak_sajanSwaNia_2

Go to top