Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit loves Veena

zara41 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved the way he stopped dolly from overacting veena's character thank God atleast someone is there they are both true friends or maybe lovers😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Are you Kidding me that He loves Veena..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
He may took her side. Bcuz he was already against Dolly as Well....But πŸ˜†lover.and That to by Ashmit...🀣 Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
obama loves me😳
🀣🀣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah agreed. But i wanted dolly to imitate veena. Ash seems to be much weak in veena absence. Even i m missing her whole heartedly.
fg108 thumbnail
❀️   veena we miss you and happy that you are not in these hypocreat house you are winner of big bos 4 2010  100 percent shore they eat your fotes jhoor bigbos hain
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Ash seems to be much weak in veena absence.

LOL ... shud be the exact opposite - Ashmit appears weak, tired, fatigued in Veena's presence πŸ˜† .. i'd rather say that he is strong but sober in her absence ..

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
ashmit n veena?
but eventually how can she marry him , he is a hindu n she is a muslim?
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zara41

I loved the way he stopped dolly from overacting veena's character thank God atleast someone is there they are both true friends or maybe lovers😳

Nice post πŸ‘πŸΌ
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fg108

❀️   veena we miss you and happy that you are not in these hypocreat house you are winner of big bos 4 2010  100 percent shore they eat your fotes jhoor bigbos hain

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arkamu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Yeah agreed. But i wanted dolly to imitate veena. Ash seems to be much weak in veena absence. Even i m missing her whole heartedly.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ