Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

happy to see dolly attacking shweta and sameer (Page 2)

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by samie123

Yes I am really enjoying this week let them fight with each other now. Sameer liked Dolly since she came back well where did the love go to? At least Veena had the courage to give it back to Dolly. Yippie I am really loving this.Big smileLOL
veena gave back to dolyyLOLLOLLOL when???? biggest joke..veena  spent whole days to buertting dolly in bigboss if i cut down last 2-3 days before veena leavedLOL

sry fire i disagree wid u bcoz veena was not buttering dolly she supported her in the initial but wen she realized how cheep dolly is then she started disliking her n in the end she said all the true that wat a character dolly is  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamuzanish_k

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

i agree wid u last week  sam was making faces wen veena was talking wid salman abt dolly's behavior sam was pretending like veena is acting n dolly is doodh ki dholi but now he can learn that how cheep dolly is n how innocent was veena 
he wasnt sayin dolly is doodh ki dhuli nr was he sticking up for her, he was making faces on the fact tht she sat there talking abt respect n manners n he was questioning tht wer did the manners go wen u stood on the table 2 dance!!

veena n innocent? pls... in the house she was all loved up n kissing n hugging ashmit n outside she's sayin he's jus a friend...wt nonsense...she lost al her respect n did such cheap acts for publicity... she started off well like i used 2 support her in the 1st fight she had with hrishant bt as days went by i was like W*H is happening to her?...Confused

also she sed on fri tht she cnt respect a woman who swears n insults another woman, well dolly was like tht from day 1...hw many harsh n bad things she sed 2 shweta in front of evry1 n nt onli shweta bt sara too n evn thn veena used 2 say i respect u as a woman blah blah blah bt wen dolly started attacking veena she didnt like it...well thts wt u gt veena for respecting a woman who sed such nasty n disgusting stuff abt 2 other women in the house ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskuArpitachohandevashree_hTOTAL-ROMANTICtiny15fire_gun

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkamu

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gr8_mms

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by samie123

Yes I am really enjoying this week let them fight with each other now. Sameer liked Dolly since she came back well where did the love go to? At least Veena had the courage to give it back to Dolly. Yippie I am really loving this.Big smileLOL
veena gave back to dolyyLOLLOLLOL when???? biggest joke..veena  spent whole days to buertting dolly in bigboss if i cut down last 2-3 days before veena leavedLOL

sry fire i disagree wid u bcoz veena was not buttering dolly she supported her in the initial but wen she realized how cheep dolly is then she started disliking her n in the end she said all the true that wat a character dolly is  
dear everybody knew what dolly was..she never spoke any words against dolly when dolly targeted shweta ,sara and aanchal in fact that time she was the one who was most close to dolly....where did all that  attack on women hood  crap veena talked in few days gone?? when dollyattacked these ladies with  derogatory languageOuch...jab tak khud par nahi aayi she was ok with dollyOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskuArpitachohanTOTAL-ROMANTICtiny15

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I'd love it if Dolly starts picking on Sameer. Then he'll know how it feel...Big smile

arkamu

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Sameer is the only TRUE NO Hypocrite MAN in BB..ever..!! I never liked sameer earlier..infact I used to hate him..BUT after seeing him in here..HE HAS..BOWLED ME OVER..!!! Come on..he has the guts to call it a spade on anybodys face..from day one..he has never buttered any one....and I mean anyone.at all..!! Awesome..DOLLY IS YUCKIEST..and KHALI is even worse..I prefer dolly better than khali...he is a dum fool..and a snake beneath that skin..such a horrible guy..i tell ya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskufire_gun

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@yuvika i agree wid u that veena said that she can't respect if sum1 badmouths a woman but why did she praise dolly by saying i like ur +vity, straight4wardness etc. & etc. but wen her turn cums she said bad only 2 sameer. i guess that she was frustrated that sam didn't fall prey 2 her "nautankis" like ashmit  & even hrishant tried 2 b sweet wid her on her face.SleepySleepySleepy

and yes sam made faces bcoz the way she was lecturing on womanhood etc. that any1 cud've done this. even me & my sis while watching this changed the channel 4 sumtime. and atleast we'd the option of changing the channels but see sam or ST were not so lucky though ST hide it!!LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khiskuArpitachohandevashree_hTOTAL-ROMANTICfire_gun

gr8_mms IF-Sizzlerz
gr8_mms
gr8_mms

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@yuki n fire: veena was not like that ok n every1 no that dolly is drame baz 3 hr film watever veena did wid ashmit was her personal life..n u both didn't get my point i said sam was making faces on veena jaise dolly was innocent i mean sab jantey hain na k dolly kya hai even usne apk sath bhi jo kya wo apko yaad hai phir jab veena dolly k bare me bol rahi thi to usko wo fake kaise laga main ye nahi kehti k veena best woman hai ur veena ne jis bhi tarha kaha par wo sach tha ur is baat par sam ko sahmat hona chahye tha veena k sath par tab wo usse fake bana kar hans raha tha ur ab usko maza ae ga jab dolly uska band bajae gi 

zanish_k

Go to top