The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi_dev2006dr.fahmitamushi-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

I have nothing against Sushant.. but what he is doing in JDJ.. if the format of JDJ is to bring in those celebrities who are new to any dance floor, then JDJ is not at all a debut stage for Sushant as a dancer ...  he is a well known dancer celebrity.. I've seen him along with Reshami in Zaara Nachke dikha ... and about his 30..  if he is going to score another 30 in next performance, its not going to be a shocker.. after all being a well-known dancer celebrity  "he is even judges favourite."

@Bold: Concept of JDJ is not of bringing those celebrities who are new to any dance floor,it's concept of bringing those celebrities whose profession is not dancing.
If any one is not aware then I hope you guys watch this promo.
If you are saying that JDJ is not for those participant who has already done stage performance then according to it none will qualify to this season of JDJ expect for Akihil,Because I'm sure Daya has atleast been on stage may be not dancing,but atleast exposed to entertainment industry.

I really didn't know that earlier someone else too posted something related to Sushant and I don't have anything against him..I like his performance since ZND days.. 

I was referring to the last line of the promo " aapke chahete sitaron ki ek naye jalak " 

and Sushant alone doesn't come under " the list of well known dancer celebrities" .. there are other dancers too on the show

I meant to say that -  well known dancer celebrites competing with non-dancer celebrities is not fair.. that's what I meant through my post

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 03 January 2011 at 11:28pm
pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

Daya's entry to JDJ was a surprise entry and he is a special participant, no doubt. but while announcing marks judges have to be care ful. they have to consider who the participant is. He is not a professional dancer and now doing so much efforts on it. And the judges are consistantly giving less marks to him. why??????????

he is a senior actor and this is not he deserves. He done a great job today and got nothing. he is getting peanuts only for a great job.

JDJ crew, if you need a professional dancer, why didn't you called  prabhu deva or vinit? it is Daya and he is heavy and a tough guy and we CID fans dislike this insult. If your plan was to make use of his fame for publicity , then why you are doing this? his time is valuable for us, CIdians. and I dont think Daya has to stay there only for some here and there comments and less marks.

last time, he made some mistakes too, but this time it was better, you know. he can do the steps in this way and please dont compare him to sushant or chang. so please STOP this injustice towards him.

agree with u completely...daya is doing betr .... but one thing i can say when u r on floor for a competition judges must see wat participants r doing..that is wat they r for irrespective of the person whether he knows dance or not..this is a competition..so it goes accordingly

Edited by pesi11 - 04 January 2011 at 1:51am
rosecutie Goldie
rosecutie
rosecutie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Daya definately deserves more marks. Why Madhuri & Malaika always give him less marks.His performance was very entertainingBig smileSaloni And Vrushali also did their part very wellSmile
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

If you are saying that JDJ is not for those participant who has already done stage performance then according to it none will qualify to this season of JDJ expect for Akihil,Because I'm sure Daya has atleast been on stage may be not dancing,but atleast exposed to entertainment industry.

Its not the matter of being exposed into entertainment industry.. Its the matter of being a celebrity who hasn't any training in dance.. and if this is the basic rule then many of the contestants disqualify at the very first stage.. even if Daya is exposed to glamour industry.. he qualifies the basic rule of the show..

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

Its not the matter of being exposed into entertainment industry.. Its the matter of being a celebrity who hasn't any training in dance.. and if this is the basic rule then many of the contestants disqualify at the very first stage.. even if Daya is exposed to glamour industry.. he qualifies the basic rule of the show..

As far I have read  in JDJ official website or in any article it doesn't say only those celebrity should participate in these shows who doesn't have any formal training if so then only two person qualify according to you guys that is Daya and Akihil in that Daya is surely gonna win as he better dancer isn't he?

Again I'm gonna say almost all contestant this time are well exposed to dancing like Sushant is just trained in Jazz for two years,Ragini is trained in bollywood dancing,Ankit has won best dancer in reality show,Yana is not at all new to dancing,Krushna has been in dancing reality show in which he excelled also,and I think go on,but I think I should stop because I can't each and every person.And I just see insecurity here about Sushant being in this shows as I don't see any topic or post saying people having probelm with Yana  or Krushna being show who are being consistent in this show.

One thing is sure Sushant is most talked contestant here more than their  favourites.LOL And with this post I shall stop this debate on why Sushant being in this is not  wrong.

Edit: I don't think Daya is not been treated good because he got performance of the day very first week rite and yes,this time he deserved better marks,but it does happen some times judging in this show has not been consistent.

Edited by nishr - 04 January 2011 at 7:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry-monica-

Go to top