Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

This is not he deserves... (Page 5)

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

less marks? I feel he got much more than what he deserved Confused he was below average at best yesterday, what do you expect? that the performance should have fetched him 30? 

no body thinks that his performance was worth of a perfect 30........yesterday he was not at his best so 23 for that performance IMO is not a very low score itself........but when compared to others it really seems that he is underscored.......look at Chang .....don't u think he got few extra marks than what he actually deserves !........was his dance that good to get him a 28 !........and if it was worth of 28 I think Daya was good enough to get 27 atleast ! ........and what about Ragini !.....I know many of u liked it infact I totally enjoyed her performance.......no doubt she has done a great job......... good expression and high energy level but that's all........her dancing was not at all very impressive!......it seems like she got a low score in last episode so this time judges compensated her !

last week Daya did a pretty good job.........but Akhil earned more than Daya for his pathetic performance [ no offence meant ]........if these people are getting favoured just for being non-dancers it should happen with Daya also.......!

just because he happens to be your favorite, it doesn't imply that the judges should overlook his flaws and appreciate him simply because he's getting TRP's for the show. at the end of the day, he's just another contestant and should be treated that way. 

of course he should be treated equally.......that's all I want.

Edited by aadrika01 - 29 December 2010 at 8:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi_dev2006-purnima-Chiinnu-Twinkles-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

less marks? I feel he got much more than what he deserved Confused he was below average at best yesterday, what do you expect? that the performance should have fetched him 30? 

no body thinks that his performance was worth of a perfect 30........yesterday he was not at his best so 23 for that performance IMO is not a very low score itself........but when compared to others it really seems that he is underscored.......look at Chang .....don't u think he got few extra marks than what he actually deserves !........was his dance that good to get him a 28 !........and if it was worth of 28 I think Daya was good enough to get 27 atleast ! ........and what about Ragini !.....I know many of u liked it infant I totally enjoyed her performance.......no doubt she has done a great job......... good expression and high energy level but that's all........her dancing was not at all very impressive!......it seems like she got a low score in last episode so this time judges compensated her !

last week Daya did a pretty good job.........but Akhil earned more than Daya for his pathetic performance [ no offence meant ]........if these people are getting favoured just for being non-dancers it should happen with Daya also.......!

as far as the trained dancers are concerned, like someone else before me pointed out, they'll always be criticized more, so being a trained dancer may just be a two faced dagger. 

of course he should be treated equally.......that's all I want.

yeahh dats the point we want that marks shud be given impartially Big smileBig smile..... just we like & support daya we wud not want judges to give 30 for his bad performance also ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I am sure he will score on top next time.

He does not need anyones 'daya'. He is effecient enough to be in top of the world.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi_dev2006aadri-Aditi_97-Twinkles--purnima-Asad-Kii-Arzoo

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

I am sure he will score on top next time.

He does not need anyones 'daya'. He is effecient enough to be in top of the world.

yeahh next time he will top on his own performance EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ........ its 3 ka tadka next week he will rock 4 sure Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu-Twinkles-

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
ok, so today they gave Daya 10, 10, 10, and next week he does really good and improves majorly, what marks he is going to get, people are not understanding the format, properly, see, we are quick to say that oh daya was fantastic, then how come he didn't get deserving points, but by giving him high scores, he would not try harder to get better and better, he will think i got good scores, i am doing fine.  don't work like that.  Understand your sentiments, but you have to keep in mind that judges are doing their job.  

first episode, judges have high scores to shekar and renuka because they are "Senior" and 'they tried really hard'" but after that they been getting mediocre scores because they are not improving.  and Renuka got eliminated. 

nikitagmc

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
no one said against judges. The problem is they have to give priority to every participant.

-Twinkles-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
see here we are not demanding 30 marks .... we are just demanding that each contestant shud be given marks considering all the aspects including his/her effort, experience, performance, choreography everything ....... we are neither against judges .nor contestants who are getting 30 ......... each contest shud be getting marks what they deserve SmileSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-Chiinnu-Twinkles-Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
well said purni. We are clarifying our view.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima--Twinkles-

Go to top