India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

This is not he deserves... (Page 4)

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Daya Sir has been a surprise package and he is surprising us with his talent over and again.  I am disppointed that his famous somersault was not noticed by the judges in yesterday's performance.  For his physique, such a perfect somersault was amazing...

So this is how he is getting judged... "only by his mistakes".. This is unfair.

Again, I am happy that he is fighting it out and I am sure he will get better and better by every other performance.

I cannot beleive Akhil can appease judges more than Daya.  What is wrong with judges????  I am sure Daya will hang on for somemore time there.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-Chiinnu-Twinkles-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
the less said about marks and judges the better , 

stupidity . they say no one are born dancers but they contradict themselves 
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
less marks? I feel he got much more than what he deserved Confused he was below average at best yesterday, what do you expect? that the performance should have fetched him 30? 

just because he happens to be your favorite, it doesn't imply that the judges should overlook his flaws and appreciate him simply because he's getting TRP's for the show. at the end of the day, he's just another contestant and should be treated that way. 

as far as the trained dancers are concerned, like someone else before me pointed out, they'll always be criticized more, so being a trained dancer may just be a two faced dagger. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

less marks? I feel he got much more than what he deserved Confused he was below average at best yesterday, what do you expect? that the performance should have fetched him 30? ---- we are not expecting 30 marks coz we know where he stands as a dancer ... & being a non-dancer he is bound to make mistakes ... we just want that judges shud give marks according to their comments .. one side they are appreciating & other side giving 6

just because he happens to be your favorite, it doesn't imply that the judges should overlook his flaws and appreciate him simply because he's getting TRP's for the show. at the end of the day, he's just another contestant and should be treated that way. --- we are not stopping judges from pointing out flaws .coz its a good thing next time he improves in that area Smile

as far as the trained dancers are concerned, like someone else before me pointed out, they'll always be criticized more, so being a trained dancer may just be a two faced dagger. 

-Twinkles-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

Originally posted by CZ..

less marks? I feel he got much more than what he deserved Confused he was below average at best yesterday, what do you expect? that the performance should have fetched him 30? ---- we are not expecting 30 marks coz we know where he stands as a dancer ... & being a non-dancer he is bound to make mistakes ... we just want that judges shud give marks according to their comments .. one side they are appreciating & other side giving 6 

their comments do not come across as harsh as their points do because they don't want to dishearten him. even when they do praise him, they lightly point out his flaws as well. 

just because he happens to be your favorite, it doesn't imply that the judges should overlook his flaws and appreciate him simply because he's getting TRP's for the show. at the end of the day, he's just another contestant and should be treated that way. --- we are not stopping judges from pointing out flaws .coz its a good thing next time he improves in that area Smile

princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you chinnu di.
tritha Groupbie
tritha
tritha

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
umm.....i think our dear mr.shetty "seemed" lacking energy in last dance due to his structure as well as choice of outfits. The "lungi" he wore actually very much "hid" his lower body movement and to compensate that he should've been shown more aggressive upper body movements, which he infact did but they unfortunately seemed vague due to his strong build. Cry

i can fully understand his problem areas--heavy muscular built people should wear lighter clothes to enhance dance moves. I had similar probs as well when i gained weight--my moves always seemed invisible though sometimes i even passed my threshold level of strength.

i hope that as he progresses, he'd lose more weight and get more comfy with his moves, best of luck to the most handsome dude on TV Wink

-purnima-

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Seriously, first of all, the judges seem to be a bit partial in all!!!!! And, frankly in all, Ragini's dance was worser than Daya's itself!!!!!! Daya had done a much better job!!!! But these judges don't take the name only of appreciating him in a better way!!!!

Go to top