Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

This is not he deserves... - Page 4

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously, first of all, the judges seem to be a bit partial in all!!!!! And, frankly in all, Ragini's dance was worser than Daya's itself!!!!!! Daya had done a much better job!!!! But these judges don't take the name only of appreciating him in a better way!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CZ..

less marks? I feel he got much more than what he deserved 😕 he was below average at best yesterday, what do you expect? that the performance should have fetched him 30? 

no body thinks that his performance was worth of a perfect 30........yesterday he was not at his best so 23 for that performance IMO is not a very low score itself........but when compared to others it really seems that he is underscored.......look at Chang .....don't u think he got few extra marks than what he actually deserves !........was his dance that good to get him a 28 !........and if it was worth of 28 I think Daya was good enough to get 27 atleast ! ........and what about Ragini !.....I know many of u liked it infact I totally enjoyed her performance.......no doubt she has done a great job......... good expression and high energy level but that's all........her dancing was not at all very impressive!......it seems like she got a low score in last episode so this time judges compensated her !

last week Daya did a pretty good job.........but Akhil earned more than Daya for his pathetic performance [ no offence meant ]........if these people are getting favoured just for being non-dancers it should happen with Daya also.......!

This content was originally posted by: CZ..

just because he happens to be your favorite, it doesn't imply that the judges should overlook his flaws and appreciate him simply because he's getting TRP's for the show. at the end of the day, he's just another contestant and should be treated that way. 

of course he should be treated equally.......that's all I want.

Edited by aadrika01 - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

no body thinks that his performance was worth of a perfect 30........yesterday he was not at his best so 23 for that performance IMO is not a very low score itself........but when compared to others it really seems that he is underscored.......look at Chang .....don't u think he got few extra marks than what he actually deserves !........was his dance that good to get him a 28 !........and if it was worth of 28 I think Daya was good enough to get 27 atleast ! ........and what about Ragini !.....I know many of u liked it infant I totally enjoyed her performance.......no doubt she has done a great job......... good expression and high energy level but that's all........her dancing was not at all very impressive!......it seems like she got a low score in last episode so this time judges compensated her !

last week Daya did a pretty good job.........but Akhil earned more than Daya for his pathetic performance [ no offence meant ]........if these people are getting favoured just for being non-dancers it should happen with Daya also.......!

of course he should be treated equally.......that's all I want.

yeahh dats the point we want that marks shud be given impartially 😃😃..... just we like & support daya we wud not want judges to give 30 for his bad performance also ...

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure he will score on top next time.

He does not need anyones 'daya'. He is effecient enough to be in top of the world.
-purnima- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

I am sure he will score on top next time.

He does not need anyones 'daya'. He is effecient enough to be in top of the world.

yeahh next time he will top on his own performance 😳😳😳 ........ its 3 ka tadka next week he will rock 4 sure 👍🏼
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok, so today they gave Daya 10, 10, 10, and next week he does really good and improves majorly, what marks he is going to get, people are not understanding the format, properly, see, we are quick to say that oh daya was fantastic, then how come he didn't get deserving points, but by giving him high scores, he would not try harder to get better and better, he will think i got good scores, i am doing fine.  don't work like that.  Understand your sentiments, but you have to keep in mind that judges are doing their job.  

first episode, judges have high scores to shekar and renuka because they are "Senior" and 'they tried really hard'" but after that they been getting mediocre scores because they are not improving.  and Renuka got eliminated. 
Chiinnu thumbnail
no one said against judges. The problem is they have to give priority to every participant.
-purnima- thumbnail
see here we are not demanding 30 marks .... we are just demanding that each contestant shud be given marks considering all the aspects including his/her effort, experience, performance, choreography everything ....... we are neither against judges .nor contestants who are getting 30 ......... each contest shud be getting marks what they deserve 😊😊😊
Chiinnu thumbnail
well said purni. We are clarifying our view.
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail

Cmpletely agree wd u jee Tm..honestly m nt at all surprised by d judges cmments n rating..i dnt expect anything else frm jdj people..every year whosoever i suppotrt dey r always unfair 2 him or her.It is really sick of dese people dat dey use d fame n popularity of an actor fr dere TRP's..

no intentions 2 hurt any1..😊

Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 13 years ago