Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: CONfession Tera, DELHI ki SARDI (Page 3)

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Geet believing Maan saying that it would snow in DelhiLOLLOLLOL

Office game and SMS looked childish to meStern Smile

Agreed that Arjun will woo NE to spoil MSK's happiness but
y the rush with NE-Arjun romanceAngry NE seems to be tooooooooooooo desperateDeadDead

Loved the way Maan gave that stern look to Arjun and it clearly denotes that Maan doesn't trust ArjunApprove
Maan saying Kuch Kuch Hota Hai doesnt suit his character

BRIJ is BAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Predictions from Brij's entry:

1) Brij to take revenge on Maan by kidnapping and marrying NE

2) Looks like Maan will safeguard Geet from Arjun and Geet will safeguard Maan from Brij

Edited by suj01 - 27 December 2010 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Divine-

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
*Pallo distributes heart shaped BALLoons to all present in Den*
BRIJJYKINS IS BACK...TO HIS MANNYPOO!!!!!

*Pallo searches for GITH's brains in Timbuktu*
Of all the people...Geet had to call NE for advice!!!
Neways Ghoda Ghodi were busy with their mule-styled romance and so Ghodi made the call short.
The absolute lack of expression on NE's face made it look as tho Ghoda was chewing on Glass!!!

*Pallo googled to see if HORSEs are FAECOphilic*
UHRJUN and his quest to make the evening SPECIAL...
*In da stables!*

Gith and her sudden brainwave to get Loverboy Khurana to say 'EEEELLLLOOOOOOOOO' seemed real stupid.
*Pallo's addition to list of Opposites for CVs*
- DEV : infertility
- NE : ingenius

DA LAME GETS LAMER....
"Snowfall in Delhi!!!"
*Barryji gone holidaying with Santa Claus huh?*

NOTE: U want hilarity in da show? Take a leaf outta Anj's book!!!

Gith calling the weather forecaster!!!!
*Pallo seals her lips*
NO COMMENTS!
She'd have probably called the ghost of Paul the Octopus if needed!

NAARIS OF DA SHOW HORMONEs ki TAYAARI!!!!
Daadi on her secret mission "CUPID CHOPRA" was physically present discussing da wedding plans while mentally stripping Mr. Chopra.
NE's baarish of hormones for UHRJUN ......(To Be Contd.)
Gith and Maan "KYA HAIN MOBILE NUMBER? KAROON KYA DIAL NUMBER" ....
Maan msgs GITH "ILU"!!!
(Drashti's smile was angelic here!)

Maan smells sumthing FISHY between MACHILIWAALI NE and UHRJUN!!!
*Dats NE's DEOSPRAY probably*

Maan's "KUCH KUCH HOTA HAIN" dialogue had me in spilts!!!
Tissues functioning!!!!

Neways who cares abt da episode........

BRIJJY BOY...MA BRIJJY BOY BACK!!!
wohi hamare dil ka tarana...
ab........
BHADH MEIN JAYE KHURANAS!!!!

Edited by livelygal - 27 December 2010 at 9:15pm

S.Stephymi7chimes

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
reserving because of some arm-twisting done by Jhan...LOLLOLLOL

-----Tongue-My Not So Eloquent TakeTongue-------

Ok the episode began very nicely I liked Geet's desperation to hear the 3 words...coz all said and done she's just an 18 year old girl falling in love for the first time (coz with Dev it was just lust and she was desperate to get out of fear-filled life that she lived in HP) and usually people in love expect their partners to confess their love in the form of those 3 words....so that was OK. LOLLOL
LOL
But what I couldn't fathom was the approach...could have been done in a better way instead of trying to make him confess using a game.ConfusedConfused The game hmmmm what can I say was a bit OTT and shuru hote hi khatam ho gaya before I could say...Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia(and this is a real word)... ConfusedConfused

Reminded me of the game Pari played with both Maan and Geet. TongueTongueThere also it was word association but of a different kind!!! So CVs again dipped into their past ki potli(sack) and pulled out this trick....ShockedShocked

As MSK says Kuch Naya Karo...Yeh Alag Baat hai ki he himself doesn't do anything "Naya"LOLLOL
LOL

Why was NES scared when she saw a shadow in Maan's room and what was Arjun doing in Maan's room...stealing his clothes??? But one thing I have to say about these two is that they are VERY VERY VERY FAAAASSSST!!!!  Seedha Candle-light Dinner...HMMMM.....At this speed we might see NEB-NES kids before Geet's child is bornROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!

But what I liked was Maan's interruption of this interlude and his telling NEB with one look that "STAY OUT OF OUR LIFE OR ELSE...." Thumbs UpThumbs Up I like Maan's instincts about NEB ...He is really very sharp and here NEB is making the big mistake of thinking that NES is Maan's weakness but he is going to be so sorely disappointed that he will regret the day he laid eyes on her....This will be like what happens to Wickham when he gets stuck with Lydia in Pride and Prejudice!!! I'm waiting for that day when Maan will banish both of them away....WOW that day I will "Hil Hil Ke Naacho Naacho".....DancingDancingDancing

But CVs...*going down on my knees and begging* Please Please Please spare us the torture of watching these two romance.....We just cannot stand it and our eyes and hearts can't bear so much of pain!!! Our brain has already reached its threshold of watching illogical and unbearable things so....Please throw NEB-NES out or just throw NES out atleast...She is unwatchable!!! Its like keeping a coal and a diamond together and saying that coal looks better!!

THROW NEB-NES OUT

I'm telling you NES -NEB romance kills the complete episode...I wish it was not interspersed between Maan and Geet scenes....their lackluster performance gets highlighted even more because of this.... Angry...

Maan telling Geet that he will say the 3 words when it snows in Delhi and Geet believing him was very cute.

Her monologue after Maan leaves was comical...DD rocks in such scenesLOLLOL!! Call to the weather bureau OTTShockedShocked!!!

Daadi-Maan -NES scene --Filler so no comments...

Geet's monologue and Maan and Geet's Phone Love ....Hmmm EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ok chalega...

But ILU (Indian Lottery Union ) and Geet's expression after the first and the subsequent message PRICELESS..ROFLROFLROFL

Again NEB-NES Scene....DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead.

MSK's Kuch Kuch hota hai dialogue OTT...

And our woe is that Kuch nahi hota hai...vohi tho problem hai..ROFLROFLROFL..ROFL...

Chaddo....the CVs are confused souls...sometimes they turn MSK into a poet, sometimes a lawyer(remember the "mouke ki najaakat ko madde nazar rakthe hue" dialogue), sometimes a teenage lover boy (like today) and sometimes a suave, mature MAN ...Its like Multiple Personality Disorder (Sin where art thou??)ShockedConfusedOuch

Precap--looked promising....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Loved GC's voice modulations....

For today's epi I'd say GC, DD, Barry(except for the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai line) take a bow...ClapClap

P.S- I loved Shimla ke Pahaad aapke liye yahaan aayenge dialogue....ROFLROFLROFL

ConfusedClapNow For the Theme of the Den

What can I say Brij Handa rocks!!!! He is a one-track minded villian. For him women are nothing but nuisances and he will do anything to crush them. We have seen him do that many times in HP. But he has a mindbowing screen presence...After Maaneet the chemistry that sets the screen on fire is BriMaan... sometimes maybe even more than MaaneetLOLLOL!!  He is one villian we unanimously love to HATE!!! And who by the mere announcement of his arrival has overshadowed all the conversations in the den and outside. People have even forgotten about the upcoming much awaited kiss...such is his aura....SO WELCOME BACK BRIJ!!!! You sure are going to give this story a much needed interesting twist and also a upward boost!!!

OH GOD I think I have written a thesis paper for a single episode....*ducks the brickbats thrown at her by the readers*LOLLOL

Edited by panchjun5 - 27 December 2010 at 11:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykurianjalireddyy84shadowstreetmi7chimessuj01Soapoperasrfun

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Shukar Allah....................... that cvs played this song..
R for reserved

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykurianjalireddyy84Anvi2009mi7chimes

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
OYEEE MAAN bana SRK LOL

kya karoon haaye Kuch Kuch hota hai Tongue

Geet once again proved she is Sherni Cool....first time saw female lead pulls male lead all of sudden 

another Kurbaan Track...last time it created Magic....!!!!!!

Geet actualy believed Maan , snow fall can happen in Delhi ROFL...it was cute scene 

Annie Arjun SleepyAngry...they are having a lot of screen space Angry... Nonsense

Warning to CV's - tmr No Annie Arjun between Maaneet scene 

Hope BRIJ comes soon and then we get to see only Maneet and Brij ...no annie arjun crap 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84Soapoperasrfunsuj01Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
resCool

TV SRK.....O yheeeeeCool

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Fingers crossed that I land on page 4!!

Please Babaji....

EDIT:
Argh Babaji hates me....Just coz I support Geet! 

Dear Babaji,

She is the one pestering you all the time...Not me! Uska gussa mujhpe kyun nikala

Yours etc...

Edited by -pixie- - 27 December 2010 at 10:06am

DancinFirefliesshadowstreetS.StephySoapoperasrfunAnjanaYYZ

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Finally.....MSK ko kuch kuch hone lagaLOLLOLLOL  bada time laga....but chalo better late than never!

NE-Arjun romance is moving too fast. IS NE desperate or what?????DeadDead

Geet believing MSKLOLLOL

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84shadowstreetSofnaMishtyShona

Go to top