Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: CONfession Tera, DELHI ki SARDI (Page 21)

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Aditiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug Hug i know i know DA BRIJ is back ROFL that's why ur looking for me ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreetjyoti06Arwen.Meetu_Anuadits7spshastrSigmaAnjanaYYZ

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Arpita:Even I want the same.,.but we dunno what CVs r palnning to do with Dev's character hereOuch..if they replace the actor,I will b very much happy because he is indeed an integral part of the story..but if they want to finish Dev's character,then I will prefer him dieing or going to jail rather than going scotfree with MeeraOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreetveil_of_rosesArwen.spshastrSigmamd410AnjanaYYZ

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

@Arween: I added it, lolzzzzzzz........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shadowstreetjyoti06Arwen.

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Today's episode was a filler one & I dont like it though everyone was there. The things I dint like abt today's epi was,

1. Geet's over excitment to hear the ILU word & Maan's draging. Emotionally they r in such stage that they can & hav to say ILU randomly to each other. Spcly after such emotional moment at hospital they need some time to feel that moment more, spcly Geet. SShe is overwhelemd with happiness but there is many other ways to show it except partying.

2. Geet's ruling over KC, declaring half day was not acceptable for me. Geet was shown such grl who never took any advantages which was her due. Now she is going to b Mrs Khurana which is a very big responsibility by itself. So she has to be more concern about office reputation & she must gain more efficiency. It was her efficiency which made her a vital part of KC & MSK admited it many time. So this discontinution only bcoz she is going to b married is not appriciated to me.

3. They r doing too much public display which dont go with the story. Geet is always social & can mix up with office colleuges but maan was never so social with his employees. He changed bcoz of Geet but that change shud b shown within limit. If they wanna do public display they hav to show clients & hi class office parties. Only using the KC stuff is not gud enuf

4. Instead of pressuring ILU track if they showed geet's feelings about whole hospital scene it wud b better potrayed. They used the mobile at last. Phone romance was gud thing but if they showed some better track it wud felt gud.

For tom's song seq I m feeling it bit imposed. I know they need happiness in their life but why happiness always ended with some song sequence & little physical intimacy? They can hav some romantic convo about themselves except chand sitara.

As per FB update, Brij is coming bak. today written strip also showed whos coming from Geet's past. Now I want some story from CVs. dont change Brij's original track. let him be the women hater as he use to b. Dont change his inner self only bcoz Geet is going to b married. Let him be negative with his thoughts & acts. This time let him face Geet too with Maan. Let him see how Geet changed herself & became strong & independent. Pls dont spoil the character as u hav done with many characters.

Final request. Please replace the actress playing as annie. She is spoiling the show. She is playing a imp role but she cant act. By the time she will learn acting the show will b ruined. So replace her or dont develope ne track of her with Arjun. So that she can b sidelined.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06Arwen.spshastrSigmaSoapoperasrfunAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Arwen - the French appears correct

Actually - i think there is a reason for the fillers... Even in India people I think have time off right now.... am sure they don't want to show anything major till later in the week or next weekROFL

Also, the romance is childish but, lemme be devilish and remind all that she is 18 not a mature lady.  Same goes for Annie, who appears to have just escaped from an all girls convent.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shachifan4anjalireddyy84shadowstreetveil_of_rosesjyoti06md410Arwen.spshastrSigmasuj01Meetu_AnuSoapoperasrfunCute_Ash

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
oh well ROFL if not anything else....NES-NEB romance making us all learn different languages atleastROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreetveil_of_rosesjyoti06Arwen.Meetu_AnuSofnaSigma

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

I cannot understand one thing.
All viewers (I am hoping beyond hope here) have given a unanimous approval for NT. We love her and want her around.
Similarly, we have unanimously disapproved Un-wesha. 
Despite this, the CV's are hell bent upon showing Un-wesha in every scene but not NT. Meera or even Dev? Why?

They will argue that the story needs it, but the story never had Un-wesha.

I hope Brij comes back to kill Dev and in the process kills Un-wesha also. Then Ur-jun and Brij can have a face-off and kill each other. We will be left with just NT and she can plan more vicious things.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreetveil_of_rosesjyoti06Arwen.liv2laughSigma

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

*Pallo distributes heart shaped BALLoons to all present in Den*
BRIJJYKINS IS BACK...TO HIS MANNYPOO!!!!!

*Pallo searches for GITH's brains in Timbuktu*
Of all the people...Geet had to call NE for advice!!!
Neways Ghoda Ghodi were busy with their mule-styled romance and so Ghodi made the call short.
The absolute lack of expression on NE's face made it look as tho Ghoda was chewing on Glass!!!

*Pallo googled to see if HORSEs are FAECOphilic*
UHRJUN and his quest to make the evening SPECIAL...
*In da stables!*

Gith and her sudden brainwave to get Loverboy Khurana to say 'EEEELLLLOOOOOOOOO' seemed real stupid.
*Pallo's addition to list of Opposites for CVs*
- DEV : infertility
- NE : ingenius

DA LAME GETS LAMER....
"Snowfall in Delhi!!!"
*Barryji gone holidaying with Santa Claus huh?*

NOTE: U want hilarity in da show? Take a leaf outta Anj's book!!!

Gith calling the weather forecaster!!!!
*Pallo seals her lips*
NO COMMENTS!
She'd have probably called the ghost of Paul the Octopus if needed!

NAARIS OF DA SHOW HORMONEs ki TAYAARI!!!!
Daadi on her secret mission "CUPID CHOPRA" was physically present discussing da wedding plans while mentally stripping Mr. Chopra.
NE's baarish of hormones for UHRJUN ......(To Be Contd.)
Gith and Maan "KYA HAIN MOBILE NUMBER? KAROON KYA DIAL NUMBER" ....
Maan msgs GITH "ILU"!!!
(Drashti's smile was angelic here!)

Maan smells sumthing FISHY between MACHILIWAALI NE and UHRJUN!!!
*Dats NE's DEOSPRAY probably*

Maan's "KUCH KUCH HOTA HAIN" dialogue had me in spilts!!!
Tissues functioning!!!!

Neways who cares abt da episode........

BRIJJY BOY...MA BRIJJY BOY BACK!!!
wohi hamare dil ka tarana...
ab........
BHADH MEIN JAYE KHURANAS!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shadowstreetveil_of_rosesMarshPcacoethesjyoti06Arwen.spshastrMishtyShonaliv2laughsuj01TheRowdiest

Go to top