Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: CONfession Tera, DELHI ki SARDI (Page 116)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Lolz yeah!! He was like whoaa!!

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
If Kudi corners him again...........Msk can tell Geet ." Itni si doori hai.....mere control loose karne mein"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
ok guys i m off now LOL i ll try and  get some sleep Tongue

good night Western Hemisphere and good morning Eastern Hemisphere HugHug
Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Good night guys. Catch u all tomorrow.

- Priti
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Haha.. Okk i gtg - disleyland on agenda today!
Bye guys!!
Happy discussn
-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
auf Wiedersehen............peeps
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Geeta - if u r about... u know am not into symbolism... but Geet is krishna?  Maan's sarathi not just saathi?  
MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

I updated! If this makes no sense, it is because of sleep derivation ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

********************************************************************************

The episode was a filler. Maneet scenes were very cute. I loved the way Geet pulled Maan...she sure is a lioness. Embarrassed However, the overall flow of the episode was lacking, too many and unwanted Arjun and Annie scenes OuchSleepyand unnecessary self-talks for Geet. 

CVs, Anvesha's characterization is leaving me with a foul taste in my mouth. I'm not sure if this is how Maan's sister should be portrayed. If you are going to use her younger age as an excuse for her behavior, then spare your speech because that is a hard sell. Being a teenager does not mean you can't act sensibly. As of now, she is merely a teenager with raging hormones desperate for any male attention. She is an attention seeker; first it was Maan and now it's Arjun. Why can't she be sophisticated and intelligent, instead of the puppet that she is shown to be now? Also, I know that you want to portray Arjun as this smart and calculating guy who is manipulating Annie for his advantage. However, with Annie practically throwing herself at him, what is there for Arjun to do?  What is so clever about a villain who doesn't really have to do much? This is much like a lion who hunts a baby gazelle; sure it an easy kill but it makes you look like a loser. In a way, it makes Arjun look lame...I mean in regards to characterization not physical appearance. That, he got it covered by himself, with that wannabe Bieber look of his.

**********************************************************************************************************

Neha very good job with your Da Brij and Da Yash Clap

Here is my two cents.

Brij Handa: Brij Handa, is the epitome of patriarchy at its worst form. Despite his existence in the 21st century, his mind set is still of those preceded him two generations. Brij is highly influenced by his patriarch, Daarji. Daarji has intricately brain washed Brij to becoming an exact replica of himself; he has made Brij into a torch bearer of a culture that should have ceased to exist many generations ago. He is truly a product of a society that made men Gods and women the dirt beneath their shoes. Every man, not matter how respectful they are towards their female counterparts, is a male chauvinist to a certain degree. Brij on the other hand, is a male chauvinist to the core with no consideration what so ever to any woman in his life, be it his mother, wife or sister. His philosophy is rather straight forward: Men lead and women follow. Any anomaly to this norm is to be taken care of immediately, almost to ensure that it the anomaly doesn't become normality.  Geet was one such anomaly, much like Geet's friend Channi. Brij is a man who justifies any of his actions in the name of Family izzat and he didn't think twice before following Daarji's orders to end Geet's life. His humanity is lost in a whirlpool that is his false sense of self righteousness. His immunity to Geet's pleas to spare her life in the name of family is unnerving. He chose so called family izzat over blood, and and had he had his way, Geet would no longer exist. Nonetheless, that is not what happened. Why? Because the story would end with heroine's death. So what happened was what always happens, the hero came in the nick of time and saved the damsel in distress. For Brij, Geet is not only the one that got away, but also the one that exposed him and sent him to jail. In Brij's eyes, that is a making mockery of the very thing he tried to protect, his family izzat. Being the resilient and the ruthless man he is, it is hard to believe that the he will leave things unfinished. And Geet, is unfinished business.

Yash Malhotra:  Another character much like the non-existent sister that was created out of thin air. His character is not developed but he did serve as a catalyst to get Maan and Geet back together following their misunderstanding. Yash is very easy going character with a lighthearted view of the world. He had a balancing effect to the dramatic aspect of other characters. Yash and Meera track had much potential as a nice side track to Maan and Geet's. However, his sudden departure to "US" put the track in the back burner, but still leaving room for a potential come back. As of now, the possibility of Yash making a logical return is bleak, yet not impossible. It might take some serious brainstorming on the CVs part to make this happen. Potential return of Yash serves two main purposes.

1) The CVs can explore the Yash-Meera  story. This is of very importance, because it will ensure that Dev stays away from Meera. Dev and Meera romance has disaster written all over it. Yash's return to the show will make way for Dev to return to NT. This will make everything in Maneet world all right again. Maan and geet vs. Dev and NT

2) Yash and Meera can be valuable allies/confidants to Maan and Geet in their battle against Dev and NT.  

Edited by MarshP - 27 December 2010 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top