Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: CONfession Tera, DELHI ki SARDI - Page 110

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Pallo : HI5 🀣 im not even bothered watchin Pehle Tum nahin Pehle Aap πŸ₯±now i want some1 like LETs DO IT 1 🀣 
GeetKy Phoreva HAAN 🀣 
@ Bahu : πŸ€— !! Misssed yew ❀️ !! yaaa Vicky Dragged Me Here 🀣 
this is my choice for vicky πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

sorry for late reply !!! ma net went offf 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

jyo, any idea how brij is to enter the show

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo...no one is going to kill you....πŸ˜ƒ  but Vicky needs to come maybe not now...but like I said...there needs to be one sibling that is not bringing Maneet pain, knowingly or unknowingly....everyone needs support and Maneet is no different....

taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think NT will inform brij with a phone call that dev's bro is now marrying geet with a new plan and after that brij will break the jail free! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†999
Poli.Geek thumbnail
@Manu....Polki not going to let you put that large pic in front of the devils to sway them....🀣

This is Polki's choice for Vicky....
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

@ Polki Ma Vicky is better HAAN 😑 πŸ˜†

Poli.Geek thumbnail
@Manu....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ X infinity (for your choice)....does that answer your question.....🀣 πŸ€£

Edited by Poli.Geek - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heya Denizens...πŸ€—!!!

Hmmmm....so the actor for vicky is being discussed is it???  Well,I like Polki's choice of the actor...Aditya Redij is a good choice...He would look good as Maan's brother and he can act too.....At the number of non-actors entering the show as new characters I would like to see someone who has the same caliber is GC and DDπŸ˜›...Atleast unke saamne pheeke tho na lage....πŸ˜†.....And AR being quite good-looking helps too....πŸ˜‰!!!! Also one more thing I agree with Polki about is that Vicky should be a positive character who supports Maan and Geet....If you want a metaphor like Lakshman was for Raam and Sita...πŸ˜ƒ

And I agree with Jyo too...that CVs should concentrate on one or two tracks at a time....opening up more tracks would leave to chaos and more unanswered loops...As if we have any less of those right now...🀣

P.S- Sorry for jumping in between your discussion😊...But I guess that's what the devils do...😈🀣🀣Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar i cant digest that moron Ur-jun was dating MSk's sis at MSK's house.  rabba... and that despo..,,, seems she is ready to date everything that breaths..

@polki.. ok in that way its fine... but i dont want any other sadela love track.. with lightening fast speed...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
🀣 ! Polki
he is Better thn urs 😑 HAAN 🀣 !! even NaKewl is bettter thn ur Choice 😑 🀣 HAAN!